Biracial one

El Monte, CA

#42 Apr 8, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's so you don't notice how ugly Norma Holland is.
If these women were on channel 10, they would have been fired for being ugly on tv. Norma is more fat than ugly. Notice the industry doesn't hire fat women?
Biracial one

El Monte, CA

#43 Apr 8, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not worried about you nor what you do(nt) do. I said I feel sorry for you. Big difference. But now you are just getting on my nerves.
Answer my question. What is your occupation?

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#44 Apr 8, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
If these women were on channel 10, they would have been fired for being ugly on tv. Norma is more fat than ugly. Notice the industry doesn't hire fat women?
What about Janet Lomax she pretty ugly and Nikki is piggly.Your right about Norma she is not really ugly just weird looking and fat.If I could see Ginny play teacher to Jennifer I would lose it hell let Jane Flash play teacher to Rachel too.
Biracial one

United States

#45 Apr 9, 2013
And once again steel city dodges the question. As i have classes and work, i will be out of commision.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#46 Apr 9, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
And once again steel city dodges the question. As i have classes and work, i will be out of commision.
Didn't dodge the question. Just none of your damn business what my profession is. I'm not stupid enough to give you that kind of information about me. DOH!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#47 Apr 9, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't dodge the question. Just none of your damn business what my profession is. I'm not stupid enough to give you that kind of information about me. DOH!
Do you ever wonder what Wal Mart or McDonadls Biracial one works at?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#48 Apr 9, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever wonder what Wal Mart or McDonadls Biracial one works at?
I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth at this point. The whole, "I am new here" when he came on as "Stanky Pants" yet he had been here for quite a while as "Panther" prior to that. I'm leaning towards McDonalds.

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#49 Apr 9, 2013
Come on guys give him credit.I disagree with him a lot too but at least he tries to be civil from time to time.The same cannot be said of some of the others we tend to disagree with.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#50 Apr 9, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
Come on guys give him credit.I disagree with him a lot too but at least he tries to be civil from time to time.The same cannot be said of some of the others we tend to disagree with.
True.
hint

Geneseo, NY

#51 Apr 9, 2013
If certain producers of our morning news shows would just stick to reporting the hard news, it would be much better. I don't want to see giddy anchors, a million commercials, and then some dancing girls at 6 AM and a bunch of fillers.

I'm not sure why you guys here are so mad at Ginny Ryan. She's not that bad, relatively speaking.

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#52 Apr 9, 2013
hint wrote:
If certain producers of our morning news shows would just stick to reporting the hard news, it would be much better. I don't want to see giddy anchors, a million commercials, and then some dancing girls at 6 AM and a bunch of fillers.
I'm not sure why you guys here are so mad at Ginny Ryan. She's not that bad, relatively speaking.
I'm not mad at Ginny I just wanna do things to her.
hint

Geneseo, NY

#53 Apr 9, 2013
Not funny Dot, I sentence you to a week of listening to Rebecca LeClair first thing every morning for a week.

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#54 Apr 9, 2013
Not a joke.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

#55 Apr 10, 2013
hint wrote:
Not funny Dot, I sentence you to a week of listening to Rebecca LeClair first thing every morning for a week.
Ginny should be contacting Topix, getting Dot's user information... and filing for an order of protection. Maybe, and I'm thinking out loud, you shouldn't put threats on a public forum, than confirm you are serious in a second post. What a tool.

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#56 Apr 10, 2013
Not a threat.Your paranoid and look for them where they don't exist.Never made no expression of intention or made any "threats".I been cooped up for a little to long is all.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#57 Apr 10, 2013
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ginny should be contacting Topix, getting Dot's user information... and filing for an order of protection. Maybe, and I'm thinking out loud, you shouldn't put threats on a public forum, than confirm you are serious in a second post. What a tool.
lighten up Francis.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

#58 Apr 10, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
Not a threat.Your paranoid and look for them where they don't exist.Never made no expression of intention or made any "threats".I been cooped up for a little to long is all.
No paranoia here. "I been cooped up for a little to long" should be an adequate defense. Go with that one. And represent yourself. Show the judge your Kindle, chat him up. They like that.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

#59 Apr 10, 2013
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
lighten up Francis.
What? I'm fine. Calm. Just mellowing out. No problem here. You know, Morality is the only one that makes sense to me anymore.

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#60 Apr 10, 2013
Seriously.You need to stop watching sko much Law&Order and Nancy Grace bro.That crap will warp your brain.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

#61 Apr 10, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
Seriously.You need to stop watching sko much Law&Order and Nancy Grace bro.That crap will warp your brain.
Good one. Please don't call me bro, dude.

I just expressed my personal opinion. I find the majority of your posts, OK, all of them, to be fatiguing and vacuous. I hope you are fully recovered soon, and can return to work.

Sent from my iPad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brother wease el and hate 23 min Slammed 8
Suspension Rate Discussion Scares Racist Teachers 1 hr Rhonda 13
Whats Your Favorite 2014 Christmas Comercial? 1 hr IescapedNY 1
Do you agree with my views on interracial dating? (Nov '10) 2 hr Rhonda 72
Cubans in Miami slam Obama 'betrayal' after his... 2 hr Shamis Pigpen 53
Fire WROC's Hairdresser and Make-up Person 2 hr Rhonda 5
War With North Korea 3 hr Rhonda 1
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:48 pm PST