Rochester man accused of licking kids' feet says President Obama set him up

Jul 18, 2012 Full story: The Post-Standard

Anthony Parri leaves court on Tuesday after arraignment, where he pleaded not guilty to felony sex abuse and endangering the welfare of a child charges.

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 20, 2012
This POS did 8 years in prison for robbing a store with a firearm and they let him out to walk the streets.The system has to be changed. This time lock him up for at least 50 years.
ConcernedParent

Iowa City, IA

#3 Feb 8, 2013
This is batshit ridiculous. Playing with kids feet is now a felonious offense? What next? If I look at a kid that's not mine that is playing with my kid ad a playground, am I automatically a child molestor? This is freaking insane. The witch-hunt has GOT to stop. We're going to raise a generation of children who cry "PEDOPHILE" at any imagined slight. That's going to water down its meaning into meaninglessness, and that's not going to be good for anybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Great PigPen Debate 27 min SouthWedgeVillage... 67
Every Few Days I Will Try Out Another Black Name! 40 min Barnabas 1
Al Sharptoon 2 hr dew4794 2
Don Alhart trys to make a sex story into a nice... 3 hr dew4794 5
Wease and k and b 3 hr dew4794 17
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 3 hr dew4794 274
Cuomo 21 points Ahead of Astorino 3 hr dew4794 6
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs