White Jury Struggling to Convict a White Killer

Posted in the Rochester Forum

you never get it

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 23, 2014
RepresentationWithoutTax wrote:
http://rochester.twcnews.com/c ontent/news/725550/jury-hearin g-manslaughter-case-struggling -to-come-up-with-verdict/
Figures.I'm sure they see him as such a nice guy.
Give it a rest Rhonda, your tired race baiting is beyond old, you need some new material if you are smart enough to come up with some. Like the name change, what one are you going to use next?
Failed White Culture

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 23, 2014
you never get it wrote:
....you need some new material....
Take your own advice......
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#4 Apr 23, 2014
Failed White Culture wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your own advice......
Why don't you tell us what name you used before you got booted and had to use a proxy server? It would be nice to know which troll you were before unless you are too ashamed to admit it. Just asking.
Failed White Culture

Rochester, NY

#5 Apr 23, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell us what name you used before you got booted and had to use a proxy server? It would be nice to know which troll you were before unless you are too ashamed to admit it. Just asking.
Unlike you I've never have been banned from Topix....how many times hs's it been for you now.. 6, 7, 8???

Tell the story again were you begged to let you start posting again after your second or third revocation......
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 23, 2014
Failed White Culture wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I've never have been banned from Topix....how many times hs's it been for you now.. 6, 7, 8???
Tell the story again were you begged to let you start posting again after your second or third revocation......
1) I was banned once because of trolls like you couldn't take what was they dished out so they ran and cried to the moderator/topix. 2) What in the world are you trying to spew this time zippy? You have been banned and that is way you are using a proxy server. Why don't you just admit what your other name was? 3) Unlike your type I don't beg, maybe you and your peers should learn to stand on their own two feet and stop whining about everything when they don't get their way. 4) So what is it, are you man/woman enough to tell us what your other name(s) were or are you going to keep trolling and not admit to the fact you have been booted off before? I'll bet you will stick to your story because you don't have the honesty to admit the truth. Typical
Failed White Culture

Rochester, NY

#7 Apr 23, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>1) I was banned once because of trolls like you couldn't take what was they dished out so they ran and cried to the moderator/topix. 2) What in the world are you trying to spew this time zippy? You have been banned and that is way you are using a proxy server. Why don't you just admit what your other name was? 3) Unlike your type I don't beg, maybe you and your peers should learn to stand on their own two feet and stop whining about everything when they don't get their way. 4) So what is it, are you man/woman enough to tell us what your other name(s) were or are you going to keep trolling and not admit to the fact you have been booted off before? I'll bet you will stick to your story because you don't have the honesty to admit the truth. Typical
C'mon PP aka MD aka S4U aka.......how many times gave you been banned????
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#15 Apr 25, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>I get the PP& MD, but what or who is S4U? Come on and tell me what your old name was and why you have to post using a proxy server? I promise not to tell anyone, really. I think I have it down two trolls as there were only two that called me piggy.
This troll is a coward. Obviously someone who has been around awhile.
Failed White Culture

Rochester, NY

#17 Apr 25, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you. Every now and again on the bottom of his/her post you will see J/S in very small print like they are using a company or county website, strange. I thought that it might be RePig because he used to use "piggy", but the way the posts are written they are way above his education level for sure. There were only two people that called PP "piggy" so that thins out the trolls.
....and the conspiracy continues ..j/s
Failed White Culture

Rochester, NY

#20 Apr 26, 2014
Failed Black Culture wrote:
<quoted text>The loser even copied my user name, only changed the color. Now tell me when you watch the news read the paper scan the internet. Who has the failed culture?
Yours!...there isn't one rightwing pundant who isn't spouting off that the American Dream(code for white American lifestyle) is dead. Because it now has to be shared with others of non-European decent. They actually accuse them of stealing it from you.
I hope in my lifetime I see Eminem, or someone like him,as the last "Great White Hope".....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yET aNOTHER whITE wELFARE fRAUD cASE 2 hr Ha Ha 5
Schumer wants ER post office named for Daryl Pi... 4 hr Ha Ha 2
Riots Outside RTS. Time To Hold Lovely, RPD & S... 4 hr Ha Ha 45
White Suburban Couple Beat Child 6 hr pisson rhondasface 2
Vargas: Schools alone can't solve youth violence 6 hr pisson rhondasface 3
Penfield town supervisor wants to limit where s... 6 hr pisson rhondasface 2
Police urge pet owners to be responsible after ... 6 hr pisson rhondasface 2

Winter Storm Watch for Monroe County was issued at January 31 at 8:21PM EST

Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:11 am PST