Police: Rochester woman was drunk and driving 100 mph

Nov 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester

A 24-year-old Rochester woman is facing charges after police say she was drunk and driving more than 100 miles per hour.

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fellow Penfield Classmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know where to start with this...first...all the misspelled words...I count 5. And your, "We're hot and your not" comment is downright HILARIOUS!!!! How the hell old are you? Like 12? Are you ever going to get out of skool? Honey, I wouldn't touch you or your "friends" with a ten foot pole. You're an immature, imbecile. You are a prime example of what is wrong with this country's education system. There is no way in hell you graduated. Can't possibly be. No way, no never. I will continue to respond as long as you continue to make a complete fool of yourself and your supposed friend. That poor young lady. A DWI and speeding and now she is the star of topix. What the heck are you thinking, child. Now be a good little child and go play in the street.
looks like ur depends r full and ur p stained undies r makeing u moody, u creepy old perv. we're laffin at how it obviusly got u mad that a wrinkeld old man like urself will never have a chance with some one as hot as us. and btw its always creeps like urself that always try to give us money but no sorry we're not intrested in u lmao. keep typeing away so we can keep entertained by ur stupid statements.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Fellow Penfield Classmate wrote:
<quoted text>looks like ur depends r full and ur p stained undies r makeing u moody, u creepy old perv. we're laffin at how it obviusly got u mad that a wrinkeld old man like urself will never have a chance with some one as hot as us. and btw its always creeps like urself that always try to give us money but no sorry we're not intrested in u lmao. keep typeing away so we can keep entertained by ur stupid statements.
You take the cake as being the stupidest person on Rochester Topix. Seriously, you do. What makes you think I'm a man, you retard. LOL! You, my dear, are the joke. I feel sorry for your parents. You must be an absolute embarrassment to them.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You take the cake as being the stupidest person on Rochester Topix. Seriously, you do. What makes you think I'm a man, you retard. LOL! You, my dear, are the joke. I feel sorry for your parents. You must be an absolute embarrassment to them.
I've read ur other posts on hear and c ur nothing but a bitter raceist an obviusly r jellus of hot sexy young women. don't make ur own insecurties r problem y don't u fix ur own life? buzz off n get a life.
EBT hater

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

spell much?

its like talking to a 3rd grader

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I've read ur other posts on hear and c ur nothing but a bitter raceist an obviusly r jellus of hot sexy young women. don't make ur own insecurties r problem y don't u fix ur own life? buzz off n get a life.
It's "here", "racist", "obviously", "jealous", "insecurities". You are NO woman, child. I feel so sorry for any teacher from Penfield who had you in their class up until you stopped attending and finally decided to drop out because you had absolutely no chance in hell of graduating. There is nooooo way you passed the Global Regents, American History Regents, Algebra Regents, Earth Science Regents, Living Environment Regents... not to mention the most obvious of all...the 6 hour Language Arts Regents. LOLOL!!!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's "here", "racist", "obviously", "jealous", "insecurities". You are NO woman, child. I feel so sorry for any teacher from Penfield who had you in their class up until you stopped attending and finally decided to drop out because you had absolutely no chance in hell of graduating. There is nooooo way you passed the Global Regents, American History Regents, Algebra Regents, Earth Science Regents, Living Environment Regents... not to mention the most obvious of all...the 6 hour Language Arts Regents. LOLOL!!!!!
I have my diploma ur just hatefull cuz we look good an u'll never EVER have any of this rite hear. ur the one deflectioning this thred onto me an not the scums like urself that choose to pick on an torment others. ur the type that wishes u dated some one as hot as us cuz we got it going on. go pester some one that's a wrinkley fossle like u r.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I have my diploma ur just hatefull cuz we look good an u'll never EVER have any of this rite hear. ur the one deflectioning this thred onto me an not the scums like urself that choose to pick on an torment others. ur the type that wishes u dated some one as hot as us cuz we got it going on. go pester some one that's a wrinkley fossle like u r.
It's "hateful, "right", "here", and what the hell is "deflectioning"????? It's also, "thread", "yourself", "someone" (one word, not two), "wrinkly" (no 'e' before 'y'), and "fossil". Thanks for trying, though, dropout! ;)
Innocent bystander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

I am rolling on the floor!!!!

PLEASE keep this thread going! It's the best laugh I have had in weeks!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's "hateful, "right", "here", and what the hell is "deflectioning"????? It's also, "thread", "yourself", "someone" (one word, not two), "wrinkly" (no 'e' before 'y'), and "fossil". Thanks for trying, though, dropout! ;)
u proofed my point.
Darcies secret photog

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

I got nice pics - standing with only a santa hat on

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>u proofed my point.
It's "Proved" you effing loser.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Innocent bystander wrote:
I am rolling on the floor!!!!
PLEASE keep this thread going! It's the best laugh I have had in weeks!
Same here! LOLOL!!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>It's "Proved" you effing loser.
don't u dare call me a f'ing loser. come say that too my face an u'll c what hapens. i'm working at vs eastview today so show up or shut up.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>don't u dare call me a f'ing loser. come say that too my face an u'll c what hapens. i'm working at vs eastview today so show up or shut up.
If you're wearing a low cut shirt to show those ladies off, I'll come!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>don't u dare call me a f'ing loser. come say that too my face an u'll c what hapens. i'm working at vs eastview today so show up or shut up.
It's "happens" (2 'p's). And are you threatening to fight me at your place of employment??? LOLOL!!! Now THAT takes the cake!!! I CANNOT believe you are so dumb that you just put your place of employment on a thread for all to see. Dear lord, child, you crack me right up.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're wearing a low cut shirt to show those ladies off, I'll come!
then I guess I'll c u ;)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>It's "happens" (2 'p's). And are you threatening to fight me at your place of employment??? LOLOL!!! Now THAT takes the cake!!! I CANNOT believe you are so dumb that you just put your place of employment on a thread for all to see. Dear lord, child, you crack me right up.
just like I figured ur gonna b a no show cuz u only hide and say hateful things when u can hide behind a keybored.
Drop out

Victor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

SCS: Have you considered that both Nazgirl and Classmate are the same person who has no relationship at all with Darcie? After reading portions of this thread and commenting a couple of times, it is obvious that this "person" is baiting you and others to keep this thread current. Sounds like they are just enjoying the fact that Darcie's story will not get forgotten soon. If true, it is actually working well. If not, that is the dumbest individual I've come across in a long time.
Common Cents

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

what are you gonna do? take us into the dressing room and rip off your slutty lingerie clothes? hope you wear knee pads, you'll be on them for a while. I'll bring a bag for you incase you dont have a hot face.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Drop out wrote:
SCS: Have you considered that both Nazgirl and Classmate are the same person who has no relationship at all with Darcie? After reading portions of this thread and commenting a couple of times, it is obvious that this "person" is baiting you and others to keep this thread current. Sounds like they are just enjoying the fact that Darcie's story will not get forgotten soon. If true, it is actually working well. If not, that is the dumbest individual I've come across in a long time.
You may be right, Drop Out. And considering that, I will not respond anymore out of respect for Darcie. The "punishment" doesn't fit the "crime". Plenty of people get d.w.i.s. She doesn't deserve this thread to constantly be bumped to the top of topix. I'll let it go now. Thanks for the suggestion. Truth be told, though, I truly believe she is just the dumbest person in the entire town of Penfield. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
3 men stabbed near Blue Cross Arena 17 min Macaca Animal Preserve 6
Proposal Would Make Texting While Driving Illegal (Nov '07) 45 min Michael 40
closing nite clubs 57 min typical blacks 1
The Strange Social Science of the Color Red 1 hr walking in charleys shoes 3
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr Joe cool 16,762
After 35 Years, WHAM's Chet Walker Fired 3 hr Undergrad 23
Nosy White Beach Calls 911 4 hr Hamburglar 9
•••
•••
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000