Police: Rochester woman was drunk and driving 100 mph

Nov 19, 2012 Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester 188

A 24-year-old Rochester woman is facing charges after police say she was drunk and driving more than 100 miles per hour.

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#164 Dec 5, 2012
Fellow Penfield Classmate wrote:
<quoted text>ur nothing but a creepy old pervert that sits at home so y don't u shut it.
Listen, child, every time you comment on this, you "bump" it to the top of topix. Fool. Some friend you are. Dumbarse.
Money up the Wazoo

Rochester, NY

#165 Dec 6, 2012
OK folks, truth be told, she was speeding to get to my house so we could bang, I was gonna give her some money to do it. She didnt show up cuz she got caught by cops, so I had to resort to Rosy.
Fellow Penfield Classmate

United States

#166 Dec 6, 2012
Ummmm this is nothing more than a compleet falsification of information. Totaly slanderus., none the least. We will be printing out this entire blog do to all the untrues that u perverts type on hear day after day. Consider this ur final warning. Just sayin. And btw this thred has been reported.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#167 Dec 6, 2012
Ummmm this is nothing more than a compleet falsification of information. Totaly slanderus., none the least. We will be printing out this entire blog do to all the untrues that u perverts type on hear day after day. Consider this ur final warning. Just sayin. And btw this thred has been reported.
You've reported all these threads Darcie, and they're all still up!

Have you reopened your model mayhem page?

Location hidden

#168 Dec 6, 2012
Oh dear lord child. Get a grip on yourself. Penfield School District is going to revoke your diploma. If you ever truly got one. smh.
Money up the Wazoo

Rochester, NY

#169 Dec 6, 2012
LMAO, this thread has allegedly been reported 5x already and we've gotten a half dozen final warnings.

btw - Slanderous is only for SPOKEN things.
written things is called LIBEL

Location hidden

#170 Dec 6, 2012
Money up the Wazoo wrote:
LMAO, this thread has allegedly been reported 5x already and we've gotten a half dozen final warnings.
LOL!!!! They apparently don't teach that in Penfield ;)~

United States

#171 Dec 7, 2012
Money up the Wazoo wrote:
Not for nothing, but this thred has actually been reported 6 times, and now 7 including this LIBLEOUS post u wrote. And as far as slandering, ur saying things on hear, so there u go. Smh at how idiotic some ppl r.

United States

#172 Dec 7, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear lord child. Get a grip on yourself. Penfield School District is going to revoke your diploma. If you ever truly got one. smh.
i don't apreciate creepy old guys like urself calling me a child. btw i'm not really intrested in becoming part of some sick fantasey of urs so stop being so obsesed with me and my freinds. just sayin.

Location hidden

#173 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>i don't apreciate creepy old guys like urself calling me a child. btw i'm not really intrested in becoming part of some sick fantasey of urs so stop being so obsesed with me and my freinds. just sayin.
You're making an absolute fool of yourself and your supposed friend. Like I said in an earlier post, every time you post on here, you bump it to the top of Rochester Topix. SMH. This thread would have been dead and forgotten if it wasn't for you bumping it back up, fool. If I was Darcie, your supposed friend, I'd tell you to knock off your ignorant crap. Some friend you are for keeping this thread going. Dumbarse.

United States

#174 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>You're making an absolute fool of yourself and your supposed friend. Like I said in an earlier post, every time you post on here, you bump it to the top of Rochester Topix. SMH. This thread would have been dead and forgotten if it wasn't for you bumping it back up, fool. If I was Darcie, your supposed friend, I'd tell you to knock off your ignorant crap. Some friend you are for keeping this thread going. Dumbarse.
y r u soooooo obsesed w/ me? can u just answer that simple question? and u think darcie apreciates ur never ending negitivity??
EBT hater

Rochester, NY

#175 Dec 7, 2012
im not sure whos the bigger idiot, darcie or her retarded friend

United States

#176 Dec 7, 2012
and btw what is a "dumarse"?? more slanderus talk I c.
Nazgirl08

Quincy, MA

#177 Dec 7, 2012
Look creeper, my it guy has tracked you ip.address. We know where you are posting from. Keep the slander up.

United States

#178 Dec 7, 2012
Nazgirl08 wrote:
Look creeper, my it guy has tracked you ip.address. We know where you are posting from. Keep the slander up.
thank u.
Nazgirl08

Quincy, MA

#179 Dec 7, 2012
Np Meg! Fuckthis steeler creeperdouche.
Yo, wanna head ova to Eastvw after class, i need to hot coach and our fav sto.

I bet this creeper slanderer thinks i cant track his ip. Try me, keep.postin

Location hidden

#180 Dec 7, 2012
Nazgirl08 wrote:
LOLOL!!!! You are ridiculous! That sounds like a not so subtle threat, if ya ask me. And let's say (which I know it isn't true) that you know EXACTLY where I'm posting from... What are you going to do about it???? HUH??? Come on! Threaten me, I dare you! You are a true ignorant, immature fool. Keep bumping this thread to the top of topix. Your poor friend. I feel sorry for her that she has such idiots defending her on here. I simple DWI and speeding, I guess approximately 10-20 people a week get these in the Rochester area. Yet, here you are, making your friend the "hit" of topix. Smh. With friends like you, who needs enemies.

Location hidden

#181 Dec 7, 2012
and btw what is a "dumarse"?? more slanderus talk I c.
It's "SLANDEROUS"!!!! And do you even know the definition of slanderous, fool? How is calling you "dumb" slanderous? It's apparently a FACT by your ignorant, grammatically incorrect, non-stop posts. Dear lord. Give it up, child. Or not. I couldn't care less. I think it's hilarious. Poor, poor, Darcie. She has got to be cringing.

United States

#182 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>It's "SLANDEROUS"!!!! And do you even know the definition of slanderous, fool? How is calling you "dumb" slanderous? It's apparently a FACT by your ignorant, grammatically incorrect, non-stop posts. Dear lord. Give it up, child. Or not. I couldn't care less. I think it's hilarious. Poor, poor, Darcie. She has got to be cringing.
she is cringeing everytime u post on hear and act like ur perfect. Ur nothing but a old perv that has a thing for us and we find it really creepy. btw we're hot an ur not and u can wish too sleep with us but that's never goin too hapen and that's factual so y don't u just give it a rest all ready.

Location hidden

#183 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>she is cringeing everytime u post on hear and act like ur perfect. Ur nothing but a old perv that has a thing for us and we find it really creepy. btw we're hot an ur not and u can wish too sleep with us but that's never goin too hapen and that's factual so y don't u just give it a rest all ready.
I don't even know where to start with this...first...all the misspelled words...I count 5. And your, "We're hot and your not" comment is downright HILARIOUS!!!! How the hell old are you? Like 12? Are you ever going to get out of skool? Honey, I wouldn't touch you or your "friends" with a ten foot pole. You're an immature, imbecile. You are a prime example of what is wrong with this country's education system. There is no way in hell you graduated. Can't possibly be. No way, no never. I will continue to respond as long as you continue to make a complete fool of yourself and your supposed friend. That poor young lady. A DWI and speeding and now she is the star of topix. What the heck are you thinking, child. Now be a good little child and go play in the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hero Minted in Canada... much like our Heroes 2 hr Super Smart 10
White Woman has Sex with a 3 year old gets 25 y... 2 hr Super Smart 2
Fire Department Help Give Away Food 3 hr CityRes 1
White Guy Robbing Joggers in Seneca Park 3 hr CityRes 1
Arnett Boulevard burglary suspect was not a bur... 4 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 2
Gates Police Officer Verbakel Does Great Job at... 4 hr Rhondas Friend 12
Arrest made in murder of Rochester father 5 hr White One 3
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs