Police: Rochester woman was drunk and driving 100 mph

Nov 19, 2012 Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester 188

A 24-year-old Rochester woman is facing charges after police say she was drunk and driving more than 100 miles per hour.

Full Story
Darcies secret photog

Rochester, NY

#101 Nov 21, 2012
I have some risque pics of Darcie if anyone wants them. She really doesnt know about them, I took them in a changing room when she did a shoot for me awhile back.
Fellow Penfield Classmate

United States

#102 Nov 21, 2012
Darcies secret photog wrote:
I have some risque pics of Darcie if anyone wants them. She really doesnt know about them, I took them in a changing room when she did a shoot for me awhile back.
consider urself reported. Not true.
Innocent bystander

New York, NY

#103 Nov 21, 2012
I am disappointed.

This thread has slowed to almost nothing.

I am surprised that Darcie's defender (notice there is only one now?) is threatening to report people considering the language and threats she (they) have been making.

I have not seen anyone but them calling names, using inappropriate language, and making personal threats...

"just sayin" (I HATE that phrase)
Nazgirl08

United States

#104 Nov 21, 2012
Look, she does not deserve all this bad press, she allegedly sped, and allegedly smelled like alcohol. If someone spills a drink on u at a bar you may smell like alcohol, i dont appreciate all the negative behavior.

United States

#105 Nov 21, 2012
Y aren't we comenting n e more? There is nothing else to comment on. We've already stated she didn't fail a soberity test, her car doesn't go that fast, she was pulled over cuz she's hot, and she had a cold. I like how they claimed unsafe lane changes, speeding, and dwi. They need to get there story strait on y they pulled her over instead of haveing 3 diff reasons. She obviusly wasn't drunk or they'd have blood tests to prove it and wouldn't have let her drive away if she was such a danger to the road. How can she drive home if they claimed she did all that stuff? It will all b dropped and her name will b cleared mark my words.
Nazgirl08

United States

#106 Nov 21, 2012
Please out of respect, let this whole thing rest. There is family to consider here. Be human for one minute and think about that.

I dont know why all you people are making such a big deal of this, people get pulled over all the time for speeding and other tickets, why single her out?

So what shes a model and has a day job. Its gonna be awhile until she can google her own name and not see drunk hot model goes 100 and all the other bs you idiots decided to post, its not right, its not fair, shes innocent until proven quilty and shes being tried online.

How would you like it if it was you or your family, please respect her rights. Thanks, I know you all understand.

United States

#107 Nov 21, 2012
Nazgirl08 wrote:
Please out of respect, let this whole thing rest. There is family to consider here. Be human for one minute and think about that.
I dont know why all you people are making such a big deal of this, people get pulled over all the time for speeding and other tickets, why single her out?
So what shes a model and has a day job. Its gonna be awhile until she can google her own name and not see drunk hot model goes 100 and all the other bs you idiots decided to post, its not right, its not fair, shes innocent until proven quilty and shes being tried online.
How would you like it if it was you or your family, please respect her rights. Thanks, I know you all understand.
thank u
Stacey

Rochester, NY

#108 Nov 21, 2012
Fellow Penfield Classmate wrote:
<quoted text>r u stacey from penfield? If so I no all about u. Y don't u mind ur own business I no u have more than enuff of ur own problems. And none of those need too b discused here. Just sayin.
I don't have any problems, so feel free to discuss anything you want here, you used up old nasty drunk.
Nazgirl08

United States

#109 Nov 21, 2012
Tam, i apperciate your support, its a tough time for her
Tam

Rochester, NY

#110 Nov 21, 2012
Nazgirl08 wrote:
Tam, i apperciate your support, its a tough time for her
If she wasn't drunk why is it a tough time for her??
Nazgirl08

United States

#111 Nov 21, 2012
Your not Tam, so go away.
Its about the internt slander and negative behaviors attached to her good name.

She is part of the professional busness community and doesnt need thisShit
Nazgirl08

United States

#112 Nov 21, 2012
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any problems, so feel free to discuss anything you want here, you used up old nasty drunk.
Tam told me about you, hahaha, we looked over your fb because we are friends of friends, real classy pics, your parents must be reeeel proud. Hyuck hyuck
Nazgirl08

United States

#113 Nov 21, 2012
Hmmm, someones upped their privacy settings..

Tam, save those screen shots so we can laugh at the bar tonight about her, see ypu at 4, you know where....its a number.

United States

#114 Nov 21, 2012
Nazgirl08 wrote:
Hmmm, someones upped their privacy settings..
Tam, save those screen shots so we can laugh at the bar tonight about her, see ypu at 4, you know where....its a number.
lmao. do u know if jamo is playing on the upstairs deck tonite? Can't wait. C u then :)

United States

#115 Nov 21, 2012
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
ur just a mean miserible person that no's nothing about darcie's personel life.
Stacey

Rochester, NY

#116 Nov 21, 2012
Make sure after you leave the bar that you don't drive 100 mph like your slutty friend.

United States

#117 Nov 21, 2012
Stacey wrote:
Make sure after you leave the bar that you don't drive 100 mph like your slutty friend.
we use designated drivers and she wasnt drunk and wasn't driving that fast btw, like I've told u a million times already.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118 Nov 21, 2012
Nazgirl08 wrote:
I'll answer that...because the person who started this thread is a disgruntled black woman who despises anything and anybody white. She ignores all the black endless crime in the city and searches for crimes supposedly committed by whites. She uses 40 different usernames and will endlessly race bait. That being said, if she is innocent, she will be proven as such. If I were her, I'd get Fiandach.
Stacey

Rochester, NY

#119 Nov 21, 2012
Fellow Penfield Classmate wrote:
<quoted text>we use designated drivers and she wasnt drunk and wasn't driving that fast btw, like I've told u a million times already.
fyi consider urself reported. just sayin.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120 Nov 21, 2012
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
fyi consider urself reported. just sayin.
LOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VIDEO: Viral RPD Arrest Video 14 min Litte Monsters 7
What's wrong with Diamond Daisy? 15 min Ha Ha 46
Police, mayor address video of arrest 17 min Litte Monsters 18
White Thugs Riot in Brockport 27 min Devonte 7
Police Publicly Blame Black Guy With No Evidenc... 1 hr Nickbo13 4
College is just 4 to 6 years of tolerating libe... 1 hr Ha Ha 1
Cullerd tries to jetski his car in a Webster pond 2 hr Country Boy 6
•••
•••
•••