Police: Rochester woman was drunk and driving 100 mph

Nov 19, 2012 Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester 188

A 24-year-old Rochester woman is facing charges after police say she was drunk and driving more than 100 miles per hour.

Full Story
Unprofessional Courtesy

Rochester, NY

#80 Nov 20, 2012
There was even stories of the stripper that got arrested for being a prostitute and doing house calls. Maybe this is the same, they need to get drunk to be able to go to someones house to have sex with old ugly fat man for money.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#81 Nov 20, 2012
Unprofessional Courtesy wrote:
On Kim and Beck they were saying that they were getting a lot of messages saying that she works on the worlds oldest profession.
They also point out she's only 24 and owns her own house in Greece.
now that's outragious and compleetly false. And she also happens to live in an area of greece that houses aren't that expensive and btw major newsflash but she has a real job as a realator.
G-Digger

Binghamton, NY

#82 Nov 20, 2012
She may not be a "prostitute" per se, but she does seem to enjoy dating sugar daddies that can lavish her. It's still a "sex-for-goods" transaction, just not quite as explicit as working the street corner.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#83 Nov 20, 2012
I know you darci wrote:
Actually they may be Darci herself.
After reading some posts like "contact me on my model mayhem email", yes, I believe you are correct.
Beth

Rochester, NY

#84 Nov 20, 2012
If I was her I would have surgically removed all of those ugly spots on her face before doing any of the breast enlargement. I wonder if hairs grow on them?
Nazgirl08

Everett, MA

#85 Nov 20, 2012
I know you darci wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that the police say she was driving 100 mph and are suspicious of her being intoxicated. Is that somehow not enough for you? I know people who've tried to stop her on many occasions from drinking and driving and have reported her being belligerent and aggressive when they try to take her keys, is that enough for you? And believe me I'm no liar. I've seen and heard her speak of things which she would NOT want out in the public. I KNOW HER. I know Bob. I've met her son. I know she's trying to become a nurse at the R-wing and know she's moving into a new house soon. I know her three previous exboyfriends. We are Facebook friends. I know many if not most of her friends. As i said, I KNOW HER. Regardless of the spelling of her name which is a feeble defense of her btw. Ask her if she'd like to have her WHOLE history printed here before you accuse me of lying.
Listen you fuckinwhorebag, you think you know shit? I know shit about you that your precious boyfriend would leave you today over, i will text him now, how you like them applesBitch
Nazgirl08

Everett, MA

#86 Nov 20, 2012
Yeah, thats what I thought, back to your trailer.

You dont wanna mess with me, dont spread lies, you are not credible and no one should listen to your skankyass
Nazgirl08

Everett, MA

#87 Nov 20, 2012
Beth wrote:
If I was her I would have surgically removed all of those ugly spots on her face before doing any of the breast enlargement. I wonder if hairs grow on them?
What? Shes beautiful the way she is AND they are not fake, I know for a fact.
Innocent bystander

Webster, NY

#88 Nov 20, 2012
Ive been reading these threads for hours and laughing my ass off...

1- both girls defending Darcie are the same person... Most likely sweet Darcie herself.

2- cop cars DO have cameras on them for just this kind of case.

3- 102 IS possible on that stretch of road. I have done close to it. Luckily no one was there. Yes it was stupid.

4- robitussin would not cause a breath test to be skewed unless she chugged a pint right as she was being pulled over. It will also not make you smell of alcohol... You would also have to drink more than a bottle to get drunk.

5- "Model"??? That site is flagged as an adult site... Enough said.

6- the max on a dashboard speedometer has nothing to do with a cars top speed... I have had cars with a top speedometer speed of 85... And have been clocked doing much more with a friend following me.

7- the spelling, grammar and word choice is a reflection on the poor standards that schools and parents have set for children (YES, children)

8- trying to pick up a guy on here? WONDERFUL self esteem....

9- threads being deleted? That threat has been on here for hours.

10- the only ones calling anyone names are Darcie's defenders...

I could go on but I won't....
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#89 Nov 20, 2012
Beth wrote:
ur obviusly an ugly mean and rotten person that needs to mind ur own bizness.
Taco

Rochester, NY

#91 Nov 20, 2012
Schadenfreude

Binghamton, NY

#92 Nov 20, 2012
Nazgirl08 wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Shes beautiful the way she is AND they are not fake, I know for a fact.
They ARE. I know for a fact.
I know you darci

Brooklyn, NY

#93 Nov 20, 2012
To Nazgirl08:

The lady doth protest too much methinks.

To innocent bystander:

I adore you
Taco

Rochester, NY

#94 Nov 20, 2012
Well on the modeling website she says her breast are D cups, and I've seen pictures where there are defiantly not D's and others where they definitely look like fake D's.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#95 Nov 20, 2012
Taco wrote:
http://s186.beta.photobucket.c om/user/dtronol/media/Gabriel/ gabriel3.jpg.html
A hot model??? LMFAO
what is ur major malfunction? That was right after she had her baby. That is just wrong to post here. She is beautiful both inside and out unlike u scummy people harpeen on her.
Stacey

Rochester, NY

#96 Nov 20, 2012
Fellow Penfield Clasmate wrote:
<quoted text>what is ur major malfunction? That was right after she had her baby. That is just wrong to post here. She is beautiful both inside and out unlike u scummy people harpeen on her.
what the hell r u talking about? Get a life.
Fellow Penfield Classmate

United States

#97 Nov 21, 2012
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
what the hell r u talking about? Get a life.
r u stacey from penfield? If so I no all about u. Y don't u mind ur own business I no u have more than enuff of ur own problems. And none of those need too b discused here. Just sayin.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#98 Nov 21, 2012
Innocent bystander wrote:
Ive been reading these threads for hours and laughing my ass off...
You and me both.....HOT DAAAYYYUUUMMMMM what a comedy show.
Common Cents

Rochester, NY

#99 Nov 21, 2012
Nazgirl08 wrote:
Kimberly and Beck, you are old, boring and suck.
Do NOT talk about darc like that.
Why dont you talk abour yoyr precious snowflake or a damb deer hitting your redneck truck over and over
If you dont like Kimberly, then go on down to the BUZZ and confront her when she gets out of work. She drives a red Mustang I believe. 70 Commercial St. at High Falls across from Kodak tower.
Common Cents

Rochester, NY

#100 Nov 21, 2012
Taco wrote:
Well on the modeling website she says her breast are D cups, and I've seen pictures where there are defiantly not D's and others where they definitely look like fake D's.
lower case d
not capital D
she's not ( o Y o )
more (oYo)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Lady In Burbs Guilty of Sex with a CHILD 8 min dew4794 2
misdemeanor reckless driving = Wanted Poster 38 min rochmetro 4
White Thugs Riot in Brockport 56 min Brockport State S... 13
Brockport Police Chief Wants Dry College Town 59 min Brockport State S... 2
Rochester Polce NOT Doing Thier Job 59 min Ha Ha 21
What's wrong with Diamond Daisy? 1 hr Ha Ha 54
Who Owns Who? Diamond Daisy Or Ha Ha? 1 hr Ha Ha 21
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs