Police: Rochester woman was drunk and driving 100 mph

Nov 19, 2012 Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester 188

A 24-year-old Rochester woman is facing charges after police say she was drunk and driving more than 100 miles per hour.

Full Story
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#60 Nov 20, 2012
morality wrote:
FYI: even if she was drunk on cold medicine, it still would be illegal for her to drive the car.
and if she had a sticky gas pedal and still drove the car, that would be illegal too.
we never said she was drunk on robotussin. Everyone no's that if u have cough medicine it screws up a dwi test so u shouldn't take the test. And btw u never answered how its even possible to turn a car from 490 onto 441 going 102mph.
Ahmadinejad

Rochester, NY

#61 Nov 20, 2012
Fellow Penfield Clasmate wrote:
<quoted text>And btw u never answered how its even possible to turn a car from 490 onto 441 going 102mph.
Easy you drive 102 mph on the 490, then stop at the red light at the 441 as troopers miles behind you race to catch up, then turn right and step on the gas again till you get it back up to 102 mph.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#62 Nov 20, 2012
Ahmadinejad wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy you drive 102 mph on the 490, then stop at the red light at the 441 as troopers miles behind you race to catch up, then turn right and step on the gas again till you get it back up to 102 mph.
that's impossible. A toyota doesn't acelerate that fast. Thanks for proving my point.
Nazgirl08

Somerville, MA

#63 Nov 20, 2012
Her car can only go up to 85, her dashboard says so.

Ha, myth BUSTED!
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#64 Nov 20, 2012
And why does the media always gotta call these pieces of trash "Rochester Woman"????
She's not a Rochester woman, she's from Greece or Penfield.
willardROM0NEY

Rochester, NY

#65 Nov 20, 2012
Nazgirl08 wrote:
Her car can only go up to 85, her dashboard says so.
Ha, myth BUSTED!
dash board doesn't mean nothing.
you know 100 mph is not that hard to get to in any car.
i bet it would be hard to find a car that couldn't get to 100.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#66 Nov 20, 2012
She is not trash please respect that she's someones mom. And the last time I checked it says rochester on our mail. Btw most cars are not capabul of doing 100 in normal conditions, ur talking about what hapens in a testing labratory with perfect conditions.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#67 Nov 20, 2012
** attention moderater ** please delete this entire thread. Thank u.
I know you darci

Brooklyn, NY

#68 Nov 20, 2012
Those who know this girl, knows she's a mess. I know her very well. I know things that maybe her Penfield and Naz friends don't know about her. I have no doubt she was speeding and no doubt that she was drunk when she did so. I've had friends get into fights with her over her persistence to get behind the wheel after heavy drinking.

Be careful who you try to defend on here. Know more about the subject before you speak.
Nazgirl08

Nashua, NH

#69 Nov 20, 2012
Yeah, I know who this is, and its Darcie youFuckface.

Just because you are bangin her ex gives you no rite to judge her.

You only hear one side of the story S. Yeah, I lnow who you are. Dont talk trash on here or I will tell a story too. Hmmmm?
Taco

Rochester, NY

#70 Nov 20, 2012
Nazgirl08 wrote:
Yeah, I know who this is, and its Darcie youFuckface.
Just because you are bangin her ex gives you no rite to judge her.
You only hear one side of the story S. Yeah, I lnow who you are. Dont talk trash on here or I will tell a story too. Hmmmm?
Actually how could you leave it to someone how didn't bang her to judge her??
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#71 Nov 20, 2012
I know you darci wrote:
Those who know this girl, knows she's a mess. I know her very well. I know things that maybe her Penfield and Naz friends don't know about her. I have no doubt she was speeding and no doubt that she was drunk when she did so. I've had friends get into fights with her over her persistence to get behind the wheel after heavy drinking.
Be careful who you try to defend on here. Know more about the subject before you speak.
y don't u try spelling her name rite first? Don't come on here makeing idol threats. How do u no she was speeding or drunk? Its not like u were in the car with her. May b u should stay outta her life. Ur nothing but a 2 faced liar.
KeynoteSpeaker

Rochester, NY

#72 Nov 20, 2012
Listen, I'll bang her and then I will judge her.
I know you darci

Brooklyn, NY

#73 Nov 20, 2012
Fellow Penfield Clasmate wrote:
<quoted text>y don't u try spelling her name rite first? Don't come on here makeing idol threats. How do u no she was speeding or drunk? Its not like u were in the car with her. May b u should stay outta her life. Ur nothing but a 2 faced liar.
I know that the police say she was driving 100 mph and are suspicious of her being intoxicated. Is that somehow not enough for you? I know people who've tried to stop her on many occasions from drinking and driving and have reported her being belligerent and aggressive when they try to take her keys, is that enough for you? And believe me I'm no liar. I've seen and heard her speak of things which she would NOT want out in the public. I KNOW HER. I know Bob. I've met her son. I know she's trying to become a nurse at the R-wing and know she's moving into a new house soon. I know her three previous exboyfriends. We are Facebook friends. I know many if not most of her friends. As i said, I KNOW HER. Regardless of the spelling of her name which is a feeble defense of her btw. Ask her if she'd like to have her WHOLE history printed here before you accuse me of lying.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#74 Nov 20, 2012
KeynoteSpeaker wrote:
Listen, I'll bang her and then I will judge her.
ur discusting.
Troll Alert

Rochester, NY

#75 Nov 20, 2012
Come on folks. I can't beleive that I actually have to note this:
Fellow Penfield Clasmate and Nazgirl08 are trolls.
I know you darci

Brooklyn, NY

#76 Nov 20, 2012
Actually they may be Darci herself.
Unprofessional Courtesy

Rochester, NY

#77 Nov 20, 2012
Sounds like she may be working as a prostitute.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

#78 Nov 20, 2012
Unprofessional Courtesy wrote:
Sounds like she may be working as a prostitute.
this needs to get deleted imediately. Omg what is wrong with u people.
Unprofessional Courtesy

Rochester, NY

#79 Nov 20, 2012
On Kim and Beck they were saying that they were getting a lot of messages saying that she works on the worlds oldest profession.
They also point out she's only 24 and owns her own house in Greece.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Africa I Know Isn't The Africa In The Headl... 1 hr Rhonda 1
D&C 2015 Price Increase 2 hr CDJ 1
Brother wease el and hate 4 hr Truth to power 12
RCSD tries to stem chronic absences 5 hr Whitey 7
RFD: Woman set fire to home with kids inside 5 hr Whitey 10
Suspension Rate Discussion Scares Racist Teachers 6 hr Rhonda 24
Do you agree with my views on interracial dating? (Nov '10) 7 hr FUBO 73
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web