Police: Rochester woman was drunk and driving 100 mph

Nov 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester

A 24-year-old Rochester woman is facing charges after police say she was drunk and driving more than 100 miles per hour.

Comments
21 - 40 of 188 Comments Last updated Dec 9, 2012
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rhonda wrote:
Cough medicine makes you smell like alcohol and drive 100 mph.
I bet her butt after having a kid doesn't look like the one in the photo anymore, and there for couldn't get her out of her drinking drink test as it may have helped her before.
Ohh, Nazgirl, I bet your real name is Hitler.
ummmm hello. Cough medicine has alkahol in it, u dummy. And she wasn't driving 100 btw not even remotly close too that. That's completly a falsehood. And she doesn't have to take a dwi test if she's not drinking. They had no reason to pull her over they just pulled her over becuz she's a model and looks hot. A toyota can't even go 100 so its completly made up. Just wait and see all charges will be droped. Stay strong Darcie!
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

How can the cops see if she is pretty, if she speeds past them at 100mph, you cant even tell the sex of a driver at that speed at night.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rhonda wrote:
Even a Toyota 4cyl Yaris has a top speed of 106 mph.
thanks for proving my point that unless u have some fancy special model of toyota then normal ones will never go that fast. Plus a top speed is what they rate them at in a controlled labratorry and real life isn't like that with wind and potholes so its impossible.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Still on my High Horse wrote:
How can the cops see if she is pretty, if she speeds past them at 100mph, you cant even tell the sex of a driver at that speed at night.
exactly so that's how we no she wasn't even going that fast or they wouldn't be able to c her. Smh. This will be overturned in court.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
"fancy special model of toyota "?? A Yaris is the smallest and the bottom of the line, so it would prove that ALL Toyotas can go over 100. Plus the 411 has a big hill so anything with wheels could go 100 on the 441.
it was on 490 at the 441 exit. If she was going 100 there is no way she'd make the turn onto 441. U have no idea what ur talking about. Get ur facts straight. Y do u have such an agenda against her? She's a nice person and a wonderful mom. Can't u tell that this is completly falseified reporting? She woulda flipped her car trying to turn onto 441 if she was going 100. Ur probably a friend of toms since ur so hateful towards her.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rhonda wrote:
ohh by the way, her boobs don't look like double d's either. they are lucky to be a c cup.
just becuz she's a model u have to go hating on her. Ur probably some ugly jellus hater that doesn't have a life so u have to hate on others. She is completly innosent.
Nazgirl08

Jamaica Plain, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Kimberly and Beck, you are old, boring and suck.

Do NOT talk about darc like that.

Why dont you talk abour yoyr precious snowflake or a damb deer hitting your redneck truck over and over
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Kimberly, I c u think u lead a perfect life and u think its ok to slam innosent people for no reason. Darcie is a good mom and maybe she had a reason that she was in a hurry going to Tom's house. Maybe she's a good mom an worries about her son. Maybe she wasn't speeding and wasn't drunk. Get ur facts right before slandering her.
Nazgirl08

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

If you lyers and negative morons talk about darcie in a bad way, we can erase this entire thread and you wont be able to spew your negativity about our sis anymo.

One thread already gone, this one will be next, so we get the last word, hahaha you dumbarses kimberley and beck

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

CapriceClassic wrote:
Now THIS is a thread for the SPELLING POLICE if i ever saw one.....
..........Hello!!!!
I have to agree with you CC.If this is what Penfield schools are pushing out the door the school should be ashamed of themselves. It hurts to even read some of these posts.We all make typos and misspell words at times,but this is a disgrace to even think these kids got out of school.Sad-sad-sad!
Hand_Of_Satan

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Nazgirl08 wrote:
If you lyers and negative morons talk about darcie in a bad way, we can erase this entire thread and you wont be able to spew your negativity about our sis anymo.
One thread already gone, this one will be next, so we get the last word, hahaha you dumbarses kimberley and beck
With friends like this posting on your behalf, who needs enemies. Right, Darc?
Nazgirl08

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

IM gonna have this thread yanked like the other one,

Sista Power Darc! Hang in there hon, we will squash the nay sayers!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Nazgirl08 wrote:
IM gonna have this thread yanked like the other one,
Sista Power Darc! Hang in there hon, we will squash the nay sayers!
Then I will just start a new one, like I just did.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Fellow Penfield Clasmate wrote:
<quoted text>u need to stop hating on her. Ur prob friends with her ex. Get a life and move along.
We just hate drunk drivers.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

morality wrote:
<quoted text>
We just hate drunk drivers.
get ur facts right. She didn't do the test cuz she wasn't drunk. Maybe she was taking robotussen for a cold. What ever hapened to innosent until proven guilty? Maybe u need to consider that she's a mom before u go posting hateful nonesense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Fellow Penfield Clasmate wrote:
<quoted text>get ur facts right. She didn't do the test cuz she wasn't drunk. Maybe she was taking robotussen for a cold. What ever hapened to innosent until proven guilty? Maybe u need to consider that she's a mom before u go posting hateful nonesense.
If your mom puts herself out there then we can't help talking about it.
Nazgirl08

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Morality, they are in the process of taking down all your posts, so what ever your opinion of her is, we dont care.

There is no evidence she was drunk, only heresay from some cop who probably thought she was hot and couldnt get a date.

No bac, no walk the line, no blood test. Please...watery eyes? It was late and she may have had a cold.

Just give her the speeding ticket, which again has no locked in radar gun, just some half assed observation of speed. Never hold up, burden of proof is on cop.

She will walk with a minimal non moving violation, stop slandering her good name.
Nazgirl08

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Darc, dont let these jerks get to you. If you comment, they will know you are reading their nonsense. Youll be fine, k?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

FYI: even if she was drunk on cold medicine, it still would be illegal for her to drive the car.
and if she had a sticky gas pedal and still drove the car, that would be illegal too.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

morality wrote:
<quoted text>
If your mom puts herself out there then we can't help talking about it.
ummm she's not my mom. And she didn't "put herself out there". She got pulled over for no reason that I can c. And she hasn't been convicted of any crimes, btw.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Astorino Will Campaign With Former GOP Candidat... 17 min MAYOR DYSASTER 10
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 21 min positronium 6,405
Work harder 27 min Wendy Thomas 5
Civic Center garage 1 hr Elizabeth 65
Prostitution sting in Henrietta leads to arrests 1 hr Elizabeth 10
Chaos in the streets of Canandaigua 1 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
I am Diamond Daisy's husband 1 hr Elizabeth 33

Search the Rochester Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000