Police: Rochester woman was drunk and driving 100 mph

Nov 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester

A 24-year-old Rochester woman is facing charges after police say she was drunk and driving more than 100 miles per hour.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of188
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Newbomb Turk

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Hey, I have a modeling assignment for her. She got a monster rack.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Newbomb Turk wrote:
Hey, I have a modeling assignment for her. She got a monster rack.
Hey Newbomb Turk do you still have the pie wagon? Great movie.
Faux Tograuffir

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I'd wonder if this Darcie Tronolone chick was wearing her pirate outfit and headed to an important "modeling" assignment when she was pulled over.
Bob Anya

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Hey listen, I know her from my street and she is very nice and respectful. She has been on my street since 09 and never had anything remotely unpleasant occur because of her.

You idiots knock it off with your rumors about her being some type of model, shes no model, she works a normal job.

She is allowed to make mistakes, she only drove drunk and what because it was over some majic number speed your gonna make a media circus out of her?

Grow the f up yoy losers! Darcy has not been proven guilty, and shes probably not.

I am sure she does not read social media blogs, but if she did, she would tell you herself, innocent til proven otherwise!
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Bob Anya wrote:
Hey listen, I know her from my street and she is very nice and respectful. She has been on my street since 09 and never had anything remotely unpleasant occur because of her.
You idiots knock it off with your rumors about her being some type of model, shes no model, she works a normal job.
She is allowed to make mistakes, she only drove drunk and what because it was over some majic number speed your gonna make a media circus out of her?
Grow the f up yoy losers! Darcy has not been proven guilty, and shes probably not.
I am sure she does not read social media blogs, but if she did, she would tell you herself, innocent til proven otherwise!
Bob, I agree 1000%. None of these hateful peoples even no anything about her. She's a wonderful person that busts her ass to be sucesful despite all the haters out there. Maybe if Tom treeted her better this wouldn't have hapened in the first place plus its not like anyone can even drive that fast in that area we all no that was a complete exagerashun of speed. Get a life and go worry about ur own selfs.
Nazgirl08

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

This chicky is as swwet as pie, never did anything wrong in her life, i havent seen her in forever cuz i live out of state, but noticed her fb was down because a bunch of mean losers.

She did not ever drive drunk, you got the wrong person

Her modeling pics are really good, way to go D!
Nazgirl08

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Maybe she had a cold and just tooj cold medicine, did you geniuses think of that. Please, who has never driven 100 before you hypocrits
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Nazgirl08 wrote:
Maybe she had a cold and just tooj cold medicine, did you geniuses think of that. Please, who has never driven 100 before you hypocrits
its imposible to drive 100mph there and her car won't even go that fast give me a brake.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Now THIS is a thread for the SPELLING POLICE if i ever saw one.....

..........Hello!!!!
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

CapriceClassic wrote:
Now THIS is a thread for the SPELLING POLICE if i ever saw one.....
..........Hello!!!!
I don't no who u r and I don't care.
Nazgirl08

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I think she was setup by the police because like wha

t meg says, she couldnt even go that fast, her speedamter only goes to 85.

She prob was not even drinking and just had a cold and had to take robeittossin for it.

Hang in there sis, youll beat this just like our other naz friend Danielle.
Nazgirl08

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

And you know what, anytime any of you scums pist anything bad about our sis, were gonna spin it back positive. Love yah little!
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

STICK A FORK IN NICKBO wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/ photos/071215/12/47641454c0770 _m.jpg
Does this look like her butt??
omg what is wrong with u perverts? Leave darcie alone she's going through enuff as it is. She has a child please honor that.
Nazgirl08

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Look, everyone poses nude once in their life, I call this art anyhow. And thanks friend for giving her exposure, and isnt she inctedibly hot?

You go Darc! Most people will never get a chance to do this, and be super hot doing it.

Im no lesbo, but I know a hot hot woman when i see her!
Nazgirl08

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

And to Kimberley and Beck, you dont know the facts and your radio program sucks, so unless you want a slander chatge you should stufu.

She is a highly respected govt employee and great mom.

HowFuckin DARE you talk about her negatively!

She was on cough medicine for a cold she had, and her car was a toyota that had a sticking gas pedal- know the facts before you start you cackling on the radio kimberley.

You are far from perfect, remeber that
hgdgds

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

this whole thread is ridiculous.
Nazgirl08

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I know, right? These people are such jackasses.
Nazgirl08

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rhonda, she did not drive drunk, she took cough medicine for a cold, and she has a kid Btw.

Your prob ugly and your real name is probably peter.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Riiiiiight, cough medicine... And the cops didn't bother testing her blood or breath right? Riiiiiight...

Oh, and "model"? Riiiiiight. Having a male with a camera take pictures of you doesn't make you a model. It makes you gulliable.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Eddie wrote:
Riiiiiight, cough medicine... And the cops didn't bother testing her blood or breath right? Riiiiiight...
Oh, and "model"? Riiiiiight. Having a male with a camera take pictures of you doesn't make you a model. It makes you gulliable.
just for your information model mayhem is a well respectable website where models go to make a name for themselfs. U saw her pictiures so u no she's sexy as hell. I'm on there to and get tons of famus photographers wanting to do modeling sessions with me so maybe u need to shutup unldss u no ur facts. And btw if u don't no, cough medicine has alkahol in it so before u jump too conclusions u should be quiet. This is all just falsesifyd nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of188
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Jills suspend operations 21 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 3
White Bank Robber Arrested 21 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
Judge allows partial release of Attica riot papers 54 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 4
Brittanne Drexel (Oct '10) 1 hr Flightless Bird 136
Cash denouncing Cuomo spreads across N.Y. 1 hr Failed White Culture 9
Luvs new look 1 hr Kurt 3
"Stop Staples" rally in Irondequoit today 2 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••