This weekend in family-friendly Roche...

This weekend in family-friendly Rochester

There are 8 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Aug 21, 2013, titled This weekend in family-friendly Rochester. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

As the summer winds down, it sometimes becomes tough for families to know what to do we want to make special end-of-the-summer memories, but at the same time, we're all been-there-done-that.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

abc duh

Rochester, NY

#1 Aug 21, 2013
Was last weekend also "family-friendly Rochester" when a inocent loving husband, father & grandfather was gunned down in cold blood?

I don't think so...
abc duh

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 21, 2013
How many people have been shot or killed in ever so safe city of Rochester because "they" were in the wrong place at the WRONG time?

I remember a gandmother sitting on her own front porch. I am thinking a pregnant teen in a front yard(not sure) I think their were some young kids shot?

How many in the woderfull city of Rochester are chalked up to "whoops wrong place wrong time"?
Steel city crack rox

Rochester, NY

#4 Aug 21, 2013
Steel City Steelers 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy driving to his second job when Prince Duh Hoodlum was in a shoot out with cops.
Duh! Dumbarse.......the cops shoot him and he lived. Go racebait somewhere else.
abc duh

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 21, 2013
Steel city crack rox wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh! Dumbarse.......the cops shoot him and he lived. Go racebait somewhere else.
Any comments about the black savages killing an inocent Grandfather, husband and father?

Didn't think so!
Dustin

Newark, NY

#6 Aug 25, 2013
abc duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Any comments about the black savages killing an inocent Grandfather, husband and father?
Didn't think so!
I feel sorry for the families of the victims. And I hope that people stop killing others know matter who it is.
abc duh

Rochester, NY

#7 Aug 25, 2013
Dustin wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for the families of the victims. And I hope that people stop killing others know matter who it is.
Dustin, Do us all a favor, turn your computer off and STFU.

You single handedly are ruining Rochester topix.
yep

Rochester, NY

#8 Aug 25, 2013
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2...

This sow has four kids at 29 . One hellspawn is 14. TNB at its finest. 29 y/o with a 14 y/o kid.
nope

Rochester, NY

#9 Aug 25, 2013
yep wrote:
http://www.democratandchronicl e.com/article/20130825/NEWS01/ 308250037/Elba-Street-homicide
This sow has four kids at 29 . One hellspawn is 14. TNB at its finest. 29 y/o with a 14 y/o kid.
Anyone want to do the math? Odds are this ghetto sow has never worked or contibuted a day in her life..

Lets see?

Four spawn $ 22,000.00 per year per ghetto rat per RCSD. Add in fat ass baby mama plus the four spawn that we the tax payers have suported since the ghetto trash first poped the fourteen year old and then continued to breed like GHETTO trash.

I say time for the exterminater. End the cycle. Wipe out the TRASH.

How much money is wasted on GHETTO TRASH that will never be anything more than a breader of more GHETTO TRASH?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wells Fargo starts foreclosure proceedings on s... (Jul '09) 2 hr bill 27
News Dangerous synthetic drug confirmed to be in Gre... 4 hr CityRes 1
Break room ratings 6 hr just look at him 343
Homes that FLY and FLOAT 10 hr Ttc1 3
Is Rhonda Working at 10WHEC ? 11 hr the wedge 7
Abby Wambach Looks Like Mickey Rooney 16 hr Run Liz Run 1
Cuomo Wants Us To Wear Seatbelt for 1 Week 18 hr Rhondas Friend 8
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE