Police: Darcie Tronolone was drunk and driving 100 mph

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of84
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dorothy Anne wrote:
http://www.thebump.com/profile s/dtronol/media?filter=ShowOnT K~True
She got some loser bf to.
What ever happened to the babies daddie??
So the girl has a drinking problem, Crotchety, let it effing go. We will remember this when your peeps murder each other this upcoming weekend. Or trample people on "Black" Friday. And we will post ENDLESSLY about it...and you will change your "name" 50 times to answer yourself in defense of the indefensible. I can promise you that. Let it go.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
So the girl has a drinking problem, Crotchety, let it effing go. We will remember this when your peeps murder each other this upcoming weekend. Or trample people on "Black" Friday. And we will post ENDLESSLY about it...and you will change your "name" 50 times to answer yourself in defense of the indefensible. I can promise you that. Let it go.
Seems you are always defending pretty girls.
That's what brought you to topix in the first place, that silly Dexel girl that went to school with your kid.
Maybe you should "let it go", go pervert.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you are always defending pretty girls.
That's what brought you to topix in the first place, that silly Dexel girl that went to school with your kid.
Maybe you should "let it go", go pervert.
What the hell are you talking about, Crotchety? I started Topix when Sandra Arena ran over that black kid at Nasty D's. You freakin tard. For some reason you think that 5 different people are all one person...hmmmmm...could that be because you use like 40 different names? Well I don't. Fool. Keep it up! I needed a goooood laugh at your expense this evening! Yay! ;)~
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Dorothy Anne wrote:
http://www.thebump.com/profile s/dtronol/media?filter=ShowOnT K~True
She got some loser bf to.
What ever happened to the babies daddie??
that is going to far posting baby pics. Way to far.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And I find it extremely amusing that you can't tel the difference between people's grammar, sentence structure, diction, punctuation, etc. Sorry that your lack of a decent education has failed you yet again.
Fellow Penfield Clasmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Steel City Steelers wrote:
And I find it extremely amusing that you can't tel the difference between people's grammar, sentence structure, diction, punctuation, etc. Sorry that your lack of a decent education has failed you yet again.
what the hell r u talking about? Get a life.
Big Daddy Don

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Nov 20, 2012
 
She's cute. Great ass. Sounds like she's a hell of a driver too. Probably fun to hang out with. Does she like NASCAR?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big Daddy Don wrote:
She's cute. Great ass. Sounds like she's a hell of a driver too. Probably fun to hang out with. Does she like NASCAR?
Grow up, Wyle Dapes/Helen. You are ridiculous.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fellow Penfield Clasmate wrote:
<quoted text>what the hell r u talking about? Get a life.
Listen Missy, I'll get a life right after you get an effing education. Your spelling is horrific. Just sayin. So STFU!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fellow Penfield Clasmate wrote:
<quoted text>that is going to far posting baby pics. Way to far.
The proper way to write that is..."That is going TOO far posting baby pics. Way TOO far" Dear child, you need to go back to school and learn proper grammar.
Fellow Penfield Classmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Missy, I'll get a life right after you get an effing education. Your spelling is horrific. Just sayin. So STFU!
don't u dare tell me to shut up ur nothing but a bully scum. We r beautiful people that don't need u in r lifes.
Fellow Penfield Classmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I like how everyone is saying darcie was drunk when she didn't even take any of the tests. U can't call someone drunk unless they fail a blood or soberity test. She wasn't drunk obviously and btw her eyes were watery becuz it was cold out.
Nazgirl08

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes, tests were not administered, nothing but heresay observations and smells. Ed says its a slam dumk.
Stacey

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fellow Penfield Classmate wrote:
I like how everyone is saying darcie was drunk when she didn't even take any of the tests. U can't call someone drunk unless they fail a blood or soberity test. She wasn't drunk obviously and btw her eyes were watery becuz it was cold out.
consider urself reported. Not true.
Stacey

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fellow Penfield Classmate wrote:
I like how everyone is saying darcie was drunk when she didn't even take any of the tests. U can't call someone drunk unless they fail a blood or soberity test. She wasn't drunk obviously and btw her eyes were watery becuz it was cold out.
Just because the Troopers didn't tell you that you were on camera doesn't mean that there was no cameras. You will see in court when they show your drunk butt on camera. Most Trooper cars have cameras on their dash.
Fellow Penfield Classmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because the Troopers didn't tell you that you were on camera doesn't mean that there was no cameras. You will see in court when they show your drunk butt on camera. Most Trooper cars have cameras on their dash.
ok whatever and this dash camera can majicaly c inside her car and c if her eyes looked bloodshot and c if she smelled of alkahol? Lmao u live in a fantasy world there is no proof sister
Nazgirl08

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Stacy knows alot about whats in a police car..hmmmm

Cuz shes been in the back a few times according to Dani.

Gotcha
Semper Fi Forever

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fellow Penfield Classmate wrote:
<quoted text>ok whatever and this dash camera can majicaly c inside her car and c if her eyes looked bloodshot and c if she smelled of alkahol? Lmao u live in a fantasy world there is no proof sister
Wow, is this what they teach in Penfield schools these days?????? Really,"MAJICALY"??? ?????
"ALKAHOL"???????? Holy cow, my seven year old grand-daughter, writes better than that. What an EMBARRASSMENT, you must be to your parents, and your teachers!!!!!!!!!!
Fellow Penfield Classmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Nazgirl08 wrote:
Stacy knows alot about whats in a police car..hmmmm
Cuz shes been in the back a few times according to Dani.
Gotcha
lmao
Nazgirl08

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Fellow Penfield Classmate wrote:
<quoted text>lmao
LETS ROCKTHEFUCK OUT, IMM ALREADY BLASTED, GET ME ANOTHER DRINKCUNTT! HAHAHA, LMFAO DJS ROCK

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of84
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Jills suspend operations 13 min Country Boy 2
Judge allows partial release of Attica riot papers 17 min Failed White Culture 2
Cash denouncing Cuomo spreads across N.Y. 23 min Failed White Culture 9
Luvs new look 31 min Kurt 3
"Stop Staples" rally in Irondequoit today 55 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
White Suburban Prostitute Arrested Again 1 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
Teen charged with arson in connection with East... 1 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••