SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW SiNNER-> "GAYTURDS"

Posted in the Rochester Forum

MARK TRAINA-CRIMINOLO GIST

Slidell, LA

#2 Feb 17, 2013
SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW SiNNER-> "GAYTURDS"

Has anyone besides me, noticed the number of "GAYTURDS" working over at the SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW SINNER! Most of the Guys working for the "SINNER" look, walk and act like "GAYBIRDS" and MOST of the Girls over there dress like that "DYYKKE" Rachel Madcow at MSNBC!

QUESTION: I can't help but wonder how many "TRANSGENDERS" and "BI-SEXUALS" also work with Southern Poverty Law Sinner's "ANTI-CHRITIAN LEFTIST NEO NAZI HATE GROUP!"

FACT: I "NEVER EVER" Dreamed that "GAYTURDS" could ever be sooOOOOO MEAN SPIRITED!

FACT: Gay Guys always act like such sweet little Girls!

FACT: However, I have noticed that some really "BIG" Gay Broads, have been known to throw their weight around "LITERALLY"!

QUESTION: Has anyone over at the "SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW SINNER" ever read the "BIBLE"?

FACT: Would you believe that there is a place in the Bible Scriptures where the LORD says that it's an "ABOMINATION" for a Man to lay with a Man and Woman to lay with a Woman! The BIBLE doesn't address the 'TRANSGENDER, because that didn't have that kind of really WEIRD" stuff back in the day!

FACT: All you "QUEERS" and "GAYBIRDS" Dress Funny, I suppose that, "Birds of a Feather, ALL FLOCK EACH OTHER"!

fatuous1

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21482 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victim's family calls for restaurant to be closed 2 hr ILubsMeWhiteSkin 7
RCSD launches new attendance campaign 2 hr ILubsMeWhiteSkin 1
Cuomo in Afghanistan this weekend 2 hr Ha Ha 12
Wease and k and b 3 hr Slammer 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr friv4school 6,466
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 6 hr Enter Username 6
Short Fat White Lady with Wig is Running the Se... 6 hr Enter Username 4
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 7 hr South Wedge Tarde... 19
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Rochester Jobs

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance