Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/all_news/roc...

Whites never wanna work for a living.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Nitwit and halfwit at their best. Their very best.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

We should cut off the EBT card and these whites would have to work for a living.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Black Daddy X wrote:
Whites are too busy "watching" blacks. See what happens when you watch another race? One of your own snatches your purse! Thieving honkies!
Upon exiting a Walmart yesterday, security detained a white female with a small infant in cart. Her white friend left "to get the car". I was totally overcome with laughter as they finally are catching the real thieves. I acknowledged LOUD and CLEAR....Y'all finally got the right girls stealing!!!!
The thief proclaimed that she ....get this, "just met the girl who gave her a ride to the Walmart".
Oh, I was overcome with laughter at their B/S antics....so typical of this type!

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Grease, NY is full of slimy, sleazy characters.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Upon exiting a Walmart yesterday, security detained a white female with a small infant in cart. Her white friend left "to get the car". I was totally overcome with laughter as they finally are catching the real thieves. I acknowledged LOUD and CLEAR....Y'all finally got the right girls stealing!!!!
The thief proclaimed that she ....get this, "just met the girl who gave her a ride to the Walmart".
Oh, I was overcome with laughter at their B/S antics....so typical of this type!
Seeing that you love to run your big mouth how about posting the number of shoplifting commited by race? I sure you won't because your race out number all other rages 5 to 1 troll. While you are at it why don't you list the crime stats from the DOJ & the FBI broken down by race,again your race comes out on top loser. Go ahead and list them if you have the nerve.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>The title of the thread is about a white purse snatcher in Greece, so your comment is irrellavant here! What are you mad because a purse snatcher happens to be a cracker instead of a black that you were hoping for?
Whats the matter Zippy? Does the truth hurt? Too bad little one. I am not a liberal wimp that is going to back away from you or your racist crew,anytime you or your big mouth racist trolls start with the "whitey this,whitey that" I will come down hard on the comments.The rest of the whites are starting to feel the same way so you might want to rethink about what you say and do. The free ride and the P/C B/S is done,too bad for you and your peers.
Bang Bnag bang

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing that you love to run your big mouth how about posting the number of shoplifting commited by race? I sure you won't because your race out number all other rages 5 to 1 troll. While you are at it why don't you list the crime stats from the DOJ & the FBI broken down by race,again your race comes out on top loser. Go ahead and list them if you have the nerve.
Count this Zippy doo-dumm-

Portland, Ore.: A masked gunman opens fire in a crowded mall on Tuesday, killing two and seriously injuring a third before turning the gun on himself. Cops say killer’s assault weapon jammed, preventing further carnage.

Oak Creek, Wis.: A white supremacist shoots six people and a responding policeman at a Sikh temple before shooting himself in the head in August 2012.

Aurora, Colo.: Lone gunman kills 12 and injures 58 at a July 2012 screening of “The Dark Knight.”

Oakland, Calif.: A former student at a Christian college fatally shoots seven people and injures three in April 2012.

Copley Township, Ohio: A man in a family dispute uses his handgun to shoot and kill his girlfriend and six others in August 2011.

Geneva, Ala.: Eleven victims, ages 18 months to 74 years old, are killed by a lone gunman in a violent family feud in March 2009.

Omaha, Neb.: A 19-year-old man shoots nine people at a department store in December 2007 before cops kill him.

Blacksburg, Va.: A student at Virginia Tech kills 32 classmates and wounds 25 before committing suicide in April 2007.

Red Lake, Minn.: A 16-year-old boy kills 11 people, including his grandfather and his grandfather’s girlfriend, in a shooting spree in March 2005.

Columbus, Ohio: A deranged fan shoots a Pantera guitarist at a concert as he performs onstage, then fires at fans, killing four people in December 2004.

Wash., D.C.: Two deranged snipers go on a spree, killing 10 people around D.C. and Virginia in Oct. 2002.

Columbine, Colo.: Two senior students invade their school in April 1999, killing 12 students and one teacher and injuring 21, before committing suicide.

Killeen, Texas: An unemployed man drives a truck through a packed cafeteria and fatally shoots 23 people and injures 20 before killing himself in October 1999.

Jacksonville, Fla.: A man angry over a repossessed car storms into the agency in June 1990 and over two days shoots 11 of its 86 employees before killing himself.

Wally58

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Big time drug habit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
White Racist Talk Radio Hosts FIRED 27 min Bring Anthony Back 27
Mothers allowed to breastfeed in Barnes & Noble 30 min Knicks Beau June Eeyore 2
Black Mayor gets 10 years in Prison 32 min The KURGAN 4
Donkey Insane, a firebug kilt his grandmammy 35 min The KURGAN 1
Pastor Who Stood With Murder Victims 41 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 2
Less Drunks Needed at 1 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
Grandson Facing Charges In Fatal Fire 1 hr Marcia 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000