Oak Hill CC Locked Down
Carl

Rochester, NY

#32 Aug 6, 2013
Just drove in on East Ave on the way to the office. I have never seen so many NY State Troopers in a one mile section. It was a sea of flashing lightbars.

Hope Oak Hill and the PGA are picking up the tab for this. There are a lot of high priced cops directing traffic (that is flowing smoothly).
Cathy

Jacksonville, FL

#33 Aug 6, 2013
Oak Hill confirmed they are allowing cameras on the course Tuesday and Wednesday. Camera ban goes into effect Thursday.

Wahoo! I've got a 32GB SD card in the camera.
Stalker

Jacksonville, FL

#34 Aug 6, 2013
Don't snap any picts of Pittsford residents. They're a very sensitive clan.
Wayne

Rochester, NY

#35 Aug 6, 2013
Are there any tickets available anywhere for Sunday? Point me in the right direction. Thanks.
Macanudo

Rochester, NY

#36 Aug 6, 2013
Rich Bello wrote:
<quoted text>I figured as much, there is always one who has no sense of humor and goes off on their loud mouthed opinion. Went to Moe's last night, great advice. Will be going back Thursday. Thanks.
I figured that's what you were looking for. It's not real big or fancy but the clientele and host make up for that. Great jump off point or night cap spot.
I would try to catch you on Thursday but, I'm flying out for business....to a real "backwater". I'm talkin' about one of them places were you're hard pressed to see a full set of teeth.
Enjoy the rest of your stay!
Elly

Buffalo, NY

#37 Aug 6, 2013
Maybe we'll catch up with you guys Thursday night at Moe's. Is the family thing cast in stone?
Elly

Buffalo, NY

#38 Aug 6, 2013
Just to be clear, we always go there on Thursday nights. This is not a special deal.
Palmyra Maid

Rochester, NY

#39 Aug 6, 2013
Isn't Oak Hill where the PGA takes place?
Chip

Dallas, TX

#40 Aug 6, 2013
Palmyra Maid wrote:
Isn't Oak Hill where the PGA takes place?
No, it's a dog grooming place.
Peter

Rochester, NY

#42 Aug 7, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
I'm surprised you whites still host these things like this, cause you never win any of them anymore.
But we can afford the high price of admission to watch the carnage.

Phi Mickelson, the great white hope, or maybe Adam Scott, could put us back on top. We'll see.

I love gold, it is so exclusionary (look it up).
Palmyra Maid

Rochester, NY

#43 Aug 7, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's a dog grooming place.
I doubt that.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#45 Aug 7, 2013
Palmyra Maid wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that.
Do you sell yourself to the people that you clean for?
Like those sexy latin maids?
TomS

Rochester, NY

#46 Aug 7, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you sell yourself to the people that you clean for?
Like those sexy latin maids?
She probably has a huge brown hairy mole under her nose, pocked skin. Plus she is dumb as dirt. The kind of maid that cleans your hotel room, and always smells rank.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#47 Aug 7, 2013
TomS wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably has a huge brown hairy mole under her nose, pocked skin. Plus she is dumb as dirt. The kind of maid that cleans your hotel room, and always smells rank.
like a homeless maid!
Palmyra Maid

Rochester, NY

#48 Aug 7, 2013
I ain't homeless and im not a hotel maid and I shower regularly.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#49 Aug 7, 2013
Palmyra Maid wrote:
I ain't homeless and im not a hotel maid and I shower regularly.
LOL sure you do.
So you're working at all those high paying trailers in Palmyra.
Palmyra Maid

Rochester, NY

#50 Aug 7, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL sure you do.
So you're working at all those high paying trailers in Palmyra.
I work for a family that lives in their own home. Nice couple works all day and have kids in and out of the house.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#52 Aug 7, 2013
Palmyra Maid wrote:
<quoted text>
I work for a family that lives in their own home. Nice couple works all day and have kids in and out of the house.
Really ... someone leaves you ALONE with thier kids?!?
Time to call child protective services and let them know that a "special" person is the responsible adult.

You aren't watching right now, while you are wasting your time on the internet are you?
Palmyra Maid

Rochester, NY

#53 Aug 7, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ... someone leaves you ALONE with thier kids?!?
Time to call child protective services and let them know that a "special" person is the responsible adult.
You aren't watching right now, while you are wasting your time on the internet are you?
The children are in college I just clean. I'm not there during the week just on weekends when the parents are there and need help and im not a special person.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#54 Aug 7, 2013
Palmyra Maid wrote:
<quoted text>
The children are in college I just clean. I'm not there during the week just on weekends when the parents are there and need help and im not a special person.
Are these REAL people or just the other screen names in your head?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Filling seats at the first presidential debate 12 min Ha Ha 16
Liberal Hollywood stars getting naked for clinton 3 hr Ha Ha 3
Bill to sue the Saudis is still in play 4 hr Ha Ha 9
Media Declaring Clinton Victorious - Trump Defe... 6 hr Ha Ha 15
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 15 hr The Other Guys 748
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 21 hr rnormanii 26
Was the Drunk Driver also a Drunk Roofer?? 23 hr The Real Deal 5

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages