First Prev
of 3
Next Last

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Whenever you go to a gun range this is what you see; The more retarded looking the enthusiast, the more exotic the gun!

The 20-year-old man who massacred at least 26 people in Newtown, Connecticut Friday was brandishing at least three heavy-duty firearms, all of which were registered to his mother, several news organizations reported.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ct-s...

CapriceClassic

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Marinate on this.......

"The damage these weapons can do is just horrific," firearms expert Ronald Scott said.

All three are highly lethal weapons manufactured for combat and to stop criminals. The semi-automatic Glock and SIG Sauer are the two most popular firearms used by law enforcement officers around the country and by private gun owners, said Scott.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ct-s...

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 15, 2012
I see you know nothing about guns ? they are all can inflict serious damage but the Bushmaster in .223 caliber would be the one to really worry about. That round can go through body armor, doors, windows. The 2 9mm's are the lesser weapon of choice. If you want to do serious damage go with a 40 cal or 45 round.

So seeing you are retarded what guns do you have ?

CapriceClassic

#4 Dec 15, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
I see you know nothing about guns ? they are all can inflict serious damage but the Bushmaster in .223 caliber would be the one to really worry about. That round can go through body armor, doors, windows. The 2 9mm's are the lesser weapon of choice. If you want to do serious damage go with a 40 cal or 45 round.
Listen up Hot Air...I'm not the "retard" that had the guns in my possession that murdered these innocent people.

Go blow somewhere else.....swwwoooooshhhhhhhh!

CapriceClassic

#5 Dec 15, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
I see you know nothing about guns ? they are all can inflict serious damage but the Bushmaster in .223 caliber would be the one to really worry about.

Really???? Tell that to the families of the lastest victims of these dangerous firearms.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#6 Dec 15, 2012
If any of those teachers were packing ... there would be no (Read ZERO) kids killed.
Not to mention that the children's behavior would improve if they know the teachers were packing.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 15, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up Hot Air...I'm not the "retard" that had the guns in my possession that murdered these innocent people.
Go blow somewhere else.....swwwoooooshhhhhhhh!
NOPE you're just the retard posting your propaganda and racist remarks all over the web. So I would have to say there wind bag, go blow up your imaginary friends and have a party. Better plug that leak, the last remaining brain cell may escape.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 15, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???? Tell that to the families of the lastest victims of these dangerous firearms.
I'm telling you, you idiot. You don't know squat except for what you read and then you try turning it into a playhouse 90. Stop playing with yourself already. Stick to what you know, and it sure aint about guns.
Bang Bnag bang

Victor, NY

#9 Dec 15, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE you're just the retard posting your propaganda and racist remarks all over the web. So I would have to say there wind bag, go blow up your imaginary friends and have a party. Better plug that leak, the last remaining brain cell may escape.
all u do is make a lame attempt to insult people who you dislike.
give it a break.

u do remind me of a bag of wind.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Bang Bnag bang wrote:
<quoted text>
all u do is make a lame attempt to insult people who you dislike.
give it a break.
u do remind me of a bag of wind.
Shut up and mind your own business , if I want any lip out of you I'll take it off my zipper, now move along zippy

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#11 Dec 15, 2012
No 9mm / semi automatic weapons should be owned by regular civilians--bottom line!

Aside from all the innocent lives taken, the fact that the naive mother felt her guns made her safe is a true tragedy, gives false sense of security.
Lunatic Lanza

Victor, NY

#12 Dec 16, 2012
America is surely the most violent country in the world. Guns are available to kill at will. Wake up people.

This woman kept an arsenal of firearms, taught him to shoot. Made to feel safe and in the end she lost her life by the hands of a mentally disturbed, psychotic rage induced son.

How many mass killings have there been this year so far? TOO many.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Gods Property wrote:
No 9mm / semi automatic weapons should be owned by regular civilians--bottom line!
Aside from all the innocent lives taken, the fact that the naive mother felt her guns made her safe is a true tragedy, gives false sense of security.
How do you know what the mother "FELT" She is dead. There's no way anyone knows what she felt. Maybe she was into target shooting? Or she was into hunting. We will never know why she had the guns or what she felt. When you make statements such as these, people will take it as truth. You should select your words a little better. Now if you are going by what someone else said, then it's nothing but hearsay. And that too means nothing. It needs to come from her and only her. Everythig else is B.S.
Steal City Stupid

Victor, NY

#14 Dec 17, 2012
moneyman67 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what the mother "FELT" She is dead. There's no way anyone knows what she felt. Maybe she was into target shooting? Or she was into hunting. We will never know why she had the guns or what she felt. When you make statements such as these, people will take it as truth. You should select your words a little better. Now if you are going by what someone else said, then it's nothing but hearsay. And that too means nothing. It needs to come from her and only her. Everythig else is B.S.
STFU. This so called mother was brainless to allow this level of dangerous guns in her home with a mentally disturbed person. One of the media outlets did say she had those guns to feel safe.
Steal City Stupid

Victor, NY

#15 Dec 17, 2012
http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/...

The mother of the suspected Sandy Hook Elementary School gunman, herself slain at the outset of the murderous rampage, was an avid gun enthusiast who liked to take her sons to the shooting range to practice their marksmanship, a friend tells NBC News.

Dan Holmes, a local landscaper and a friend of Nancy Lanza, mother of 20-year-old suspected gunman Adam Lanza, said she also was a collector.

“She had a pretty extensive gun collection,” Holmes said.“She was a collector, she was pretty proud of that. She always mentioned that she really loved the act of shooting.”

Holmes recalled that she said she was able to “focus in” while shooting.

-How's this for a proud enthusiastic parent, this woman was a nitwit.
Nick Jr

United States

#16 Dec 17, 2012
The guns were nothing more than one of her many hobbies. Far from the "obsession" you're trying to paint, Peter.
Say it Loud

Victor, NY

#17 Dec 17, 2012
Nick Jr wrote:
The guns were nothing more than one of her many hobbies. Far from the "obsession" you're trying to paint, Peter.
A hobby? Yep, a hobby that killed. Or an obsession that you need over 30 dangerous weapons---get real.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#18 Dec 17, 2012
Gods Property wrote:
BULLSHIT!

The purpose of the second amendment is for the population to own and carry firearms to prevent the government from taking control of the popultaion.

Although it is too late for that!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Say it Loud wrote:
<quoted text>
A hobby? Yep, a hobby that killed. Or an obsession that you need over 30 dangerous weapons---get real.
Why aren't you this vocal about ALL the harm Big Pharma is doing on a MASS scale ... doping school children with Ritalin just to shake down the parents for money?!?
WTF

Webster, NY

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Lunatic Lanza wrote:
America is surely the most violent country in the world. Guns are available to kill at will. Wake up people.
This woman kept an arsenal of firearms, taught him to shoot. Made to feel safe and in the end she lost her life by the hands of a mentally disturbed, psychotic rage induced son.
How many mass killings have there been this year so far? TOO many.
I guess you don't pay attention to world news since in the Middle east they suicide bomb public places and kill people by the dozens weekly, or in Africa when one rebel group wants to take over the last rebel group and they go on to kill millions based on party affiliation,(Hutu,Tootsie,RUF) .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 50 min Puuuleas 491
News Andrew Jackson is getting bumped from the $20 4 hr Sheriff Joe 77
Xpressway Beggar New Ploy 4 hr Yankee dave 53
News This Is How You Vote With Your Vagina 5 hr Zeke the Pinhead 17
1960's Rochester Bands (Jan '09) 6 hr Daollock 102
News Could high speed rail between Rochester and Buf... 6 hr Ha Ha 17
News Can RG&E cut down trees on your land without as... (Nov '09) 14 hr Yankee dave 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages