14626 NAC Is Alive And Well

14626 NAC Is Alive And Well

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Helen from Greece

United States

#1 Jul 13, 2012
After shutting down the rub shops, the NAC has a new mission. We're going to rid the area of rapper trash and drug shops. We've already strated by visiting the public parks late at night and shining our high beams on loiterers until they leave. Harold also strated surveillance on that bath salt shopfront up on ridge. We will win. Honk Honk!!!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Although I applaud your stepping up to get rid of a problem, what happens when you encounter people hanging out doing nothing wrong, enjoying the evening?
Helen from Greece

United States

#3 Jul 13, 2012
We can tell what is riff raff and what's not. Its somrthing the police won't do, but we will. What do you look like?
greece girl

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2012
Heyyyyy Helen!

Im so glad you guys are chasing derelicts out of the park on long pound.

I was tired of walking to my car after work and having them ask me for money or cigarettes.

Why the pd doesnt patrol that park i will never understand
Helen from Greece

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2012
greece girl wrote:
Heyyyyy Helen!
Im so glad you guys are chasing derelicts out of the park on long pound.
I was tired of walking to my car after work and having them ask me for money or cigarettes.
Why the pd doesnt patrol that park i will never understand
OMG. How have you been? We're meeting at Joe G's next Thursday. Come join us. Honk Honk!
greece girl

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Me and the other tellers here are def coming!

Ttyl Helen! Thanks for helping our area be safe again.
Greasy from Helen

Rochester, NY

#7 Jul 13, 2012
Helen from Greece wrote:
We can tell what is riff raff and what's not. Its somrthing the police won't do, but we will. What do you look like?
Tell Zimmerman I said 'Hi'.
Seems like the riff raff don't show up until you do.
Helen from Greece

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2012
Greasy from Helen wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Zimmerman I said 'Hi'.
Seems like the riff raff don't show up until you do.
The only weapons we use are youtube, and my horn. You don't intimidate me! Thank me after the NAC is done cleaning house. Honk Honk!!!
Helen from Greece

United States

#10 Jul 13, 2012
greece girl wrote:
Me and the other tellers here are def coming!
Ttyl Helen! Thanks for helping our area be safe again.
Oh good! I can't wait to see you girls! I'll tell Joe to reserve the back room. Honk Honk!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#11 Jul 13, 2012
Helen from Greece wrote:
We can tell what is riff raff and what's not. Its somrthing the police won't do, but we will. What do you look like?
If all you do is honk your horn & youtube folks ... aren't you putting yourself at risk when you meet a hood with a weapon?
Greasy from Helen

Rochester, NY

#12 Jul 13, 2012
Helen from Greece wrote:
<quoted text>The only weapons we use are youtube, and my horn. You don't intimidate me! Thank me after the NAC is done cleaning house. Honk Honk!!!
Thank you for what? Making life suck for people using public property? Go f*** yourself, skank. You're the riff raff.
kcornell

United States

#13 Jul 13, 2012
Greasy from Helen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for what? Making life suck for people using public property? Go f*** yourself, skank. You're the riff raff.
Ok, ive had it. I am reporting you for bullying a 80 year old woman. Thanks for your second comment, the first one was not good enough.
kcornell

United States

#14 Jul 13, 2012
Helen, how are you? I was the guy that worked with joe on that last project. I will help you out on this one too.

Look out look ahh
Helen from Greece

United States

#15 Jul 13, 2012
kcornell wrote:
Helen, how are you? I was the guy that worked with joe on that last project. I will help you out on this one too.
Look out look ahh
Thanks for asking, we're wonderful! Harold says hi! Come meet with us on Thurs at Joe's. Honk Honk!
Greasy from Helen

Rochester, NY

#16 Jul 13, 2012
kcornell wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, ive had it. I am reporting you for bullying a 80 year old woman. Thanks for your second comment, the first one was not good enough.
OMG, do you have any idea how annoying you are you little gnat?
Helen from Greece

United States

#17 Jul 14, 2012
Greasy from Helen wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, do you have any idea how annoying you are you little gnat?
I've reported your IP address for harrassing me. Thanks to Harold for tracking it. Honk Honk!
Eddie

United States

#18 Jul 14, 2012
Helen from Greece wrote:
<quoted text>I've reported your IP address for harrassing me. Thanks to Harold for tracking it. Honk Honk!
Are you going to get a windfall of money too. People will feel sorry and give dollars to send ya on the vacation of a lifetime!
Yeah!

Since: Jun 12

Rochester, NY

#19 Jul 14, 2012
Greasy from Helen wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, do you have any idea how annoying you are you little gnat?
Kcornell is a punk. Doesn't know how to understand what he reads also. I always thought people acting as cops was illegal. Is the NAC a legal or registered organization? Cleaning up crime is good, but it can also be dangerous. I would really like to go to a meeting, just to observe and find out what the NAC is all about. Then I can make an honest decision about it. I mean, if it is good and legal I might be interested in doing something like this.
Helen from Greece

United States

#20 Jul 14, 2012
Camaro SS-Autobot wrote:
<quoted text>
Kcornell is a punk. Doesn't know how to understand what he reads also. I always thought people acting as cops was illegal. Is the NAC a legal or registered organization? Cleaning up crime is good, but it can also be dangerous. I would really like to go to a meeting, just to observe and find out what the NAC is all about. Then I can make an honest decision about it. I mean, if it is good and legal I might be interested in doing something like this.
Hi! There's nothing illegal about driving around in parks with our headlights on, or with videotaping public places. Its not our fault if we accidentally catch people doing illegal things on camera and then post it on youtube. Our next meeting is at 7pm this Thursday, at Joe G's restaurant. We hope to see you there. Honk Honk!

Since: Jun 12

Rochester, NY

#21 Jul 14, 2012
Helen from Greece wrote:
<quoted text>Hi! There's nothing illegal about driving around in parks with our headlights on, or with videotaping public places. Its not our fault if we accidentally catch people doing illegal things on camera and then post it on youtube. Our next meeting is at 7pm this Thursday, at Joe G's restaurant. We hope to see you there. Honk Honk!
I didn't say what you do was illegal, I was wondering IF it was illegal. With my luck I would end up getting arrested. That's why I was asking. So what are the club's dues and requirements?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You can't offend a white person by calling them... 2 hr Ha Ha 10
News Body found at Darien Lake Theme Park (Sep '09) 2 hr Ha Ha 41
petition... BAN JOSEPH BARKLEY 2 hr roger 61
Charles Manson Advising Trump 3 hr Ha Ha 5
Sheriff David Clark/Love What He Says 3 hr Ha Ha 23
The Worst Doberman Breeder (Apr '11) 6 hr josephbarkley 18
1960's Rochester Bands (Jan '09) 6 hr josephbarkley 109

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages