13-year-old shot on Hollister Street

13-year-old shot on Hollister Street

There are 11 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Jan 13, 2014, titled 13-year-old shot on Hollister Street. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

The Our Lady of Mercy High School graduate missed out on being a repeat winner of soccer's highest individual honor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

Racist White man

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 13, 2014
Another black shot. 13 Years old? Bang Bang Bang, No wonder the mayor is scared. The blacks are gun nuts.
Racist White man

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 13, 2014
And just think what will happen at a new water park in the city with the crazy blacks.
Jerry Curl

Siler City, NC

#3 Jan 13, 2014
I'm sure this young girl sat on her Daddy's legally registered hand gun .

Why on Earth and How could this happen ?

She must be white , because there is no mug shot ?

My goodness , Are blacks still shooting illegal guns ?

I thought the SAFE ACT really was making a difference in your out gunned community .

Oh' my .... I hope this child will recover from a bullet gone wrong .

It must be the only excuse that this has happened ?

oh my ...
Observer

Rochester, NY

#4 Jan 14, 2014
The SAFE Act will immediately stop all this violence. It will begin working as soon as everybody buys in. Maybe a couple of more weeks.

Hope she recovers. The shooting is unconscionable.

And the shooter, who will be caught, will ultimately cost us hundreds of thousands of dollars in court and incarceration expenditures, and has trashed his life.
gman

Rochester, NY

#6 Jan 14, 2014
Typical negro marksmanship. Boons are the worst shots with a gun!
Bang Bang

Rochester, NY

#7 Jan 14, 2014
Thank you Andrew Como for the gun laws. They are working well for the criminals and blacks. No wonder Lovely is worried. Her race is trigger happy and they are shooting other blacks. Next Lovely will be getting a bullet proof car to use in her ghetto visits.
Wyle Dapes

Springfield, NJ

#8 Jan 14, 2014
The failed attempts at thinning the herd continue
Chuck

Rochester, NY

#9 Jan 14, 2014
Just a stray bullet. No problem.
Observer

Rochester, NY

#10 Jan 14, 2014
It would be a lot cheaper to have Loomis drive her around town. The armored car guards are armed.
Batman

Rochester, NY

#11 Jan 14, 2014
Observer wrote:
It would be a lot cheaper to have Loomis drive her around town. The armored car guards are armed.
HA HA. They are not her relatives. Money is no object, The city has a surplus she says. She has to worry about those stray bullets flying around the city daily Even kids are not safe on their front porch. Its my understanding that crime is down. Sure. I am going to set up a target range next to the new Hart Grocery store to help blacks shoot better. This should help thin the herd with more accuracy. Many may need vision test and glasses as well so an optical store will also be located their.
Sam

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jan 15, 2014
The shootings never stop. Its crazy. What is lovely going to do about these shootings???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's shrinking electoral map 1 hr Ha Ha 21
Trayvon Martin and Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank (Jun '13) 2 hr perfect 312
haha changed to my username, why? 2 hr Ha Ha 25
News 'Alarm bells went off': Expert used in Anthony ... 3 hr perfect 2
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... 3 hr perfect 39
RocFish Out of Business 11 hr Andrew Previn 7
Top 10 reasons why Rochester is terrible 11 hr perfect 40

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance