Strange & Deadly Family Affair

Strange & Deadly Family Affair

Posted in the Rochester Forum

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Amy Pearson is charged with attempted murder of her husband. She and her adopted son, with whom she was having an affair, were trying to collect on his insurance, say cops.

Itís a family affair.

A Las Vegas woman, her brother and her adopted son have all been charged with attempting to kill the womanís husband so as to cash in on a life insurance policy.

Amy Pearson, 42, was also involved in a romantic relationship with her adopted son, 21-year-old Michael Bessey, a police report released Monday stated, and had nearly finalized a divorce with Robert Bessey, 49.

Once the divorce was completed, Pearson would no longer have a legal claim to the $250,000 life insurance policy, the police report said.

On Nov. 14, Robert Bessey was driving his car on Interstate 15 when a gold SUV pulled up next to him and one of the occupants shot him in the neck. Bessey survived the attempt on his life, however, and called 911 with his cellphone.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/wife-af...

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#2 Jan 10, 2013
SMDH....the things sick folks do for money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Um maddogg2008???? 3 hr Rhonda 8
Bill Cosby Hosting Rape Seminars 3 hr IescapedNY 6
News Capitol police arrest protesters outside McConn... 3 hr ShawnSpicer 6
Rachel Barnhart Promises to do what Lovely alre... 3 hr CityRes 4
I'm glad I'm ruining this forum for you all 3 hr Bruce popper 5
News Jazz LoungeJohn Fossitt returns to Rochester fo... 3 hr TrumpDontCare 1
RPD office drives car into bike 4 hr TrumpDontCare 4

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance