The man

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2010
The D&C has decided to block all my comments.

Screw you a$$holes!

I bet many of you also are blocked, but weren't aware of the fact..

Post a comment, then log-off and see if your comment is still there...

Censorship is alive and well at the pitiful excuse of a newspaper.

Cancel your subscription and save money..

Besides, who has time to read old leftist news that's full of crappy ads?

I canceled back in the early 90's and saved hundreds of dollars since then.
Yoland Green

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 5, 2010
The man wrote:
The D&C has decided to block all my comments.
Screw you a$$holes!
I bet many of you also are blocked, but weren't aware of the fact..
Post a comment, then log-off and see if your comment is still there...
Censorship is alive and well at the pitiful excuse of a newspaper.
Cancel your subscription and save money..
Besides, who has time to read old leftist news that's full of crappy ads?
I canceled back in the early 90's and saved hundreds of dollars since then.
LMFAO

Are you just figuring that out???
I bet you've been making comments that no-ones else sees for a long time now. lol
I think it's funny how they have it so that only you see your comments. lol
Just log back in and your comments will magically be back. lol

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#3 Dec 6, 2010
Yoland Green wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Are you just figuring that out???
I bet you've been making comments that no-ones else sees for a long time now. lol
I think it's funny how they have it so that only you see your comments. lol
Just log back in and your comments will magically be back. lol
Just so you know,the owners of the D&C (Gannett)also owns a large percentage of Topix.Have you noticed how many times a posting number is missing on some posts?The liberals are still running the media no matter what form it is,print,T.V.,radio or on line.

“"SUPERIOR WHITE POWER"”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 6, 2010
WTG Professor Maddog, N E 1 that reads that rag should have their head examined anyway, they sucked before they made all their papers the size they used to be.. Their news is usually old stale news that they get from online and then wait a day top print it. And I agree that they do have an interest in Topix, and it is and always will be censored for all but the people that print the media news farces!

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 6, 2010
Scorpio4U wrote:
WTG Professor Maddog, N E 1 that reads that rag should have their head examined anyway, they sucked before they made all their papers the size they used to be.. Their news is usually old stale news that they get from online and then wait a day top print it. And I agree that they do have an interest in Topix, and it is and always will be censored for all but the people that print the media news farces!
I am still shocked that people still believe the crap that they see on the TV "news"or read in the paper.As you know I read papers from all over the world on line and the stories are much differant then our "main stream liberal media"print.It is a shame that this once great country is a laughing stock thruout the world because of people like Obama and the rest of the liberals.It is time to make sure that the people in office learn that they work for us and that we don't work for them,all of the way from local goverment up to the White House.You and I are old enough to see that we have lost more and more of our rights almost everyday.It is a shame that the last 2-3 generations have been brainwashed into thinking that the goverment will provide and protect them for all of their lifes.Wake up people and take back our goverment before it is too late.Just saying.
ThenAndNow

Rochester, NY

#6 Oct 8, 2013
Nothings changed for the better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rochester Most Overlooked Small City 3 min Pigpens City Cousin 32
News Future of Clover Lanes bowling 4 min Stop and Shoot 6
News Still no verdict in manslaughter case of Roderi... (Dec '09) 6 hr JackAsters 232
Punishers MC (Oct '12) 8 hr Banditos of Buffalo 103
Black Cop Shoots White Man Dead 8 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 6
News Shooting victim being called a hero (Feb '09) 12 hr Daniel norman 36
bribing ngrs with popcorn to go to school 12 hr pudface rhonda 1
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]