Mother still looking for closure afte...

Mother still looking for closure after September homicide

There are 21 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jan 10, 2010, titled Mother still looking for closure after September homicide. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

A murder that shocked the community last year remains unsolved. Sunday, Camry McKnight's mother is begging for closure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leroy Jones

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 10, 2010
No snitch lives on.
onya

Victor, NY

#3 Jan 10, 2010
THE ROACH wrote:
WHO CARES ABOUT HER CLOSURE
You're behaving in a very inconsiderate manner, but I suppose to don't care about that, either. Just my thought.
someone cares

Batavia, NY

#4 Jan 10, 2010
I cannot believe a human being can do such a cruel thing;

Some people are not human, but animals who should be caged.

May that mother get the closure she seeks.
onya

Victor, NY

#5 Jan 10, 2010
I really hope people don't comment on this forum that she should have been home at the time she was murdered and blame her mother; Such ignorant comments irk me.
Twanker

Rochester, NY

#7 Jan 10, 2010
onya wrote:
I really hope people don't comment on this forum that she should have been home at the time she was murdered and blame her mother; Such ignorant comments irk me.
...like you just did, and that irks me.
onya

Victor, NY

#8 Jan 10, 2010
Twanker wrote:
<quoted text>...like you just did, and that irks me.
say, again?
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

#9 Jan 10, 2010
Twanker THEN WHO YOU THINK DID IT? COME ON I GOTTA HEAR THIS? PLEASE FEEL FREE SPEAK LET US HEAR IT.
Mr Skeptical

Warsaw, NY

#10 Jan 10, 2010
I really do hope they find the shooter. The perp needs to be caught and locked up forever.

Also, I have to wonder how someone could ride up on a bike and shoot into a large crowd of people like that and NO ONE KNOWS who the shooter is, or WHY they started shooting. Obviusly some of the people who were there must know something. I hope they come clean soon. It's only a matter of time before the perp kills someone else.
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

#11 Jan 10, 2010
MR SKEP LOOKING FOR LEROY ANDCITYRES AND THE OTHERS CHECK OUT WHAT I POSTED ON WHAT YOU ASK ON THE OTHER THING DUDE YOUR GONNA LAUGH ...
onya

Victor, NY

#12 Jan 10, 2010
THE ROACH wrote:
<quoted text>
onya YOU KNOW PEOPLE DONT CARE BECAUSE PEOPLE BLAME OTHERS INSTEAD OF THIER SELVES MOST OF THESE MURDERS HAPPEND BECAUSE PEOPLE IN THIS DAY AND AGE FORGET ABOUT BACK IN THE 60'S AND 70'S WHEN I GREWUP WE STOOD TOGETHER AS ONE TODAY IS A DOGGIE DOG WORLD SO YOU ALL CONTINUE TO LIVE THIS STUPID DEVIRISTY CRAP OK YOU ALL THINK ITS WORKING AND YOUR ALL DEAD WRONG WE SHOULD GO BACK TO THE OLD DAYS LIKE WHEN I GREW UP YOU SMART MOUTH YOUR ELDERS YOU GET BACK HANDED END OF STORY.NOT THIS CRAP OF BEING A BUNCH OF PAPER PUSHING PANZY BEING F*CKEN SCARED OF EVERYONE.
Not going to date myself, but I grew up in a time and place where parents had no worries about their kids being murdered/kidnapped or other crimes. Never sassed my parents; I knew better. I do long for those days, again, by I know I've never see them. Still, don't let what's happening today make you so bitter; some people don't realize the dangers out there. Some people don't think that it could really happen to them or their loved one. It's sad so, please, at least, if nothing more, at the very least be a little sad about a life lossed especially when it was not the fault of the person who died.
You sound like you are unhappy because your comments sound so bitter. Please, think about what I have stated because if you are bitter because you are unhappy, I feel for bad you, too.
onya

Victor, NY

#13 Jan 10, 2010
Mr Skeptical wrote:
I really do hope they find the shooter. The perp needs to be caught and locked up forever.
Also, I have to wonder how someone could ride up on a bike and shoot into a large crowd of people like that and NO ONE KNOWS who the shooter is, or WHY they started shooting. Obviusly some of the people who were there must know something. I hope they come clean soon. It's only a matter of time before the perp kills someone else.
I think that people are afraid to come forward. They think that by keeping quiet, they're safe and that isn't necessarily so. Someday, for no reason at all, just as in this case, they may be the innocent bystander and get murdered just as this little girl was.
Common Sense

Warsaw, NY

#14 Jan 10, 2010
onya wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that people are afraid to come forward. They think that by keeping quiet, they're safe and that isn't necessarily so. Someday, for no reason at all, just as in this case, they may be the innocent bystander and get murdered just as this little girl was.
Exactly!
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

#15 Jan 10, 2010
Common Sense AND onya YOU BOTH KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHY IM SO UPSET.

onya PLEASE ACCEPT MY APPOLOGY OK THANK U
onya

Victor, NY

#16 Jan 10, 2010
THE ROACH wrote:
Common Sense AND onya YOU BOTH KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHY IM SO UPSET.
onya PLEASE ACCEPT MY APPOLOGY OK THANK U
Okay, Roach, I think I know now and understand why you are so upset. You don't have to apology to me but I greatly appreciate the fact that you did apologize, thank you.

Since: Sep 09

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2010
How could the police not find this rat??
no one cares

Canandaigua, NY

#18 Jan 11, 2010
those kids on that corner that night know who did the shooting,but the cultural urge to not tell police ,aka no snitch, lives forever. It is not any police fault,it clearly can be traced back to very very poor family unit that is so prevalent in minorities. That is just the way it is. I will wait for the comment from some democrat liberal do gooder that has never worked with poor minority that lives in subrbia and drives a suburu and works in a non profit agency getting millions to look they are doing society some good.
Sue in Wayne County

Williamson, NY

#19 Jan 11, 2010
onya wrote:
Well, if no one *says* it, does it make it any less true?
Websters

Rochester, NY

#20 Jan 11, 2010
What in blue blazes is closure? Does she mean closing the homicide case? Does she mean closing the books? Will this help her sleep? Give me a break. Why not just say revenge and vengeance because that's exactly what she is saying. I'm sick and tired of hearing "closure" as if it will heal all wounds and bring back the dead.
Shalisa mcknight

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2012
onya wrote:
can you explain what your commoent means because blaming MY mother is such a horrible thing for you to say and she was coming from the corner store when she was shot so all of your "IGNORANT" comments need to be kept TO YOURSELF
Shalisa mcknight

United States

#22 Feb 10, 2012
And as for "THE ROACH " I think its best for you to keep quiet your just another ignorant WHITE PERSON whom think him and his perfect white wife and white kids live on their own,little islandhope you ride the slow boat to HELL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fingerlakes Woodworks (Aug '11) 2 min roscoe 32
Judge Leticia Astacio 11 min Moshe 4
What's The Difference Between IescapedNY And So... 15 min south avenue wedge 19
Here's one for Ha Ha... 24 min Moshe 5
Russian Hacking? Or Fake News From Obama Admini... 1 hr IescapedNY 1
Rachel Barnhart Announces Run for Mayor 16 hr Moshe 21
Going to a Christmas party 20 hr Moshe 14

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance