George Zimmerman Is Going To Walk A F...

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#64 Jul 9, 2013
Michael Jackson was acquitted YET many think he was guilty, even though several accusers have said they LIED for financial gain.

What a system Amerikkka has to find justice.

LMSexySassyBO!!!!

Still NO comment on Robert Blake, right?

#65 Jul 9, 2013
Steelers Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
OJ was guilty as hell and 99.9% of people know it! You believing he was innocent proves to the rest of us what a racist you truly are. If OJ was white and his wife and Ron Goldman was black, would you think he was guilty or innocent?
Don't bother answering, please. We all know it'll be riddled with lies and your usual spin tactics.
Depends on the evidence presented. What about Robert Blake?
FTW

Livonia, NY

#66 Jul 9, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
Michael Jackson was acquitted YET many think he was guilty, even though several accusers have said they LIED for financial gain.
What a system Amerikkka has to find justice.
LMSexySassyBO!!!!
Still NO comment on Robert Blake, right?
Like you say money buys innocence.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#68 Jul 9, 2013
Don't mean to interject, but it looks as though we have ourselves a good ole fashioned cat fight ;)

#71 Jul 10, 2013
Steelers Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a murderer who walked. Just like O.J. Unlike you, Classless, I comment on all crimes regardless of the color of the perp. You scour national news looking for white crimes. Now riddle me this...who is the racist?
Good for you. Congratulations, now what do you want an award ceremony, key to the city or WHAT?
You continue with the same worthless argument like it means something to me.

#73 Jul 10, 2013
http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/08/m...

And please be certain to READ the comments posted by folks WITH common sense!

There are 2 sides to every story and sometimes there are 3 sides. Unfortunately one person the victim of a stalker is NOT here to tell his truth.

S/N: NOPE, ZimmerKILLER will NEVER be safe or have the life he once knew.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#74 Jul 10, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.c om/2013/07/08/mark-omara-on-ge orge-zimmerman-my-client-will- never-be-safe/
There are 2 sides to every story and sometimes there are 3 sides. Unfortunately one person the victim of a stalker is NOT here to tell his truth.
You are the last person to talk about common-sense.You have shown to be inept in all forms of critical and analytical thought processes and just as unable to form cohesive writings to support your views. The contradictions in your beliefs are numerous.You only regurgitate the speech you hear from your Neo-liberal globalist messiahs.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#75 Jul 10, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.c om/2013/07/08/mark-omara-on-ge orge-zimmerman-my-client-will- never-be-safe/
Morgan says Trey-Trey was unarmed.I will quote my boxing coach from when I was a kid.
"You are never unarmed and are in fact holding a weapon whenever you make and raise your fists."
Treyvon was holding a weapon the moment he decided to start throwing punches.

#76 Jul 10, 2013
When the enemy has nothing righteous to speak they ATTACK.

False accusations, name calling and ignorant innuendo's ......common and expected.

Truth always incites the LYNCH MOB!
Greece Guy

Alden, NY

#77 Jul 10, 2013
Poor George will be convicted of a lesser offense to satisfy the throngs who would otherwise riot ... mark my words
FTW

Livonia, NY

#78 Jul 10, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
When the enemy has nothing righteous to speak they ATTACK.
False accusations, name calling and ignorant innuendo's ......common and expected.
Truth always incites the LYNCH MOB!
Your modus operandi is clearly understood by all. You do not need to tell us about it.
SMH

Houston, TX

#79 Jul 10, 2013
Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained documents proving that the Department of Justice played a major behind-the-scenes role in organizing protests against George Zimmerman. Zimmerman is on trial for second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in February 2012.

Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the DOJ on April 24, 2012. According to the documents JW received, a little-known DOJ unit called the Community Relations Service deployed to Sanford, FL, to organize and manage rallies against Zimmerman.

Among JW’s findings:

•March 25 – 27, 2012, CRS spent $674.14 upon being “deployed to Sanford, FL to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.”

•March 25 – 28, 2012, CRS spent $1,142.84 “in Sanford, FL to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.”

•March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent $892.55 in Sanford, FL “to provide support for protest deployment in Florida.”

•March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent an additional $751.60 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31.”

•April 3 – 12, 2012, CRS spent $1,307.40 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford.”

•April 11-12, 2012, CRS spent $552.35 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance for the preparation of possible marches and rallies related to the fatal shooting of a 17 year old African American male.”– expenses for employees to travel, eat, sleep?

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/07/10/newly-re ...

#80 Jul 10, 2013
No shocker here....why would KILLER Zimmerman get on the stand to defend his numerous LIES?
Welcome to NWO

Placentia, CA

#82 Jul 10, 2013
Casey Anthony is gonna be so jealous of the attention this patsy is gettin... Anywho like DUH they're gonna let him sashay away to a safeway lookin for prey!!! Like WHUUT? Look on the bright side though TGIFriday or wait I think it's his birthday!!! Hooray!!!! Awww snap!!!!! HEHE SKILLZ up in heah.... I'm done promise..... But thank you for dat standing ovation y'all a great audience XD
But this whole trial gots people not thinkin or speaking correctly and the emotions that the untrustworthy mainstream media play with when they use certain repetitive key words to instill hate and inject racism into publics point of view like it's never gonna end. And people are actually too blind to see this and/or retarded for feeding into this made for news reality show. Fools be heated with their panties bunched up as they actually get ready to riot the moment they declare him innocent. Ugh with this mass manipulating (easily at that) are already setting their aim on the opposite race, the media is once again succeeding at reporting only what the public needs to know in order for these riots to go down. they FAILED to report how mentally disturbed man is only to assume that he belongs in an asylum.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

The Elite Northeast

#83 Jul 10, 2013
It's interesting how the mass media was widely reporting that police do not want "them" to riot if the verdict is not guilty. Interesting way to plant the seed eh?

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

The Elite Northeast

#85 Jul 10, 2013
WhiteRhonda wrote:
When they riot and they will. Will Obama, Jackson and Sharpton be held accountable? Those three.... all set things in motion the first several days after Zimmerman defended himself.
I like how every single problem and controversy has something to do with Obama to some people.
I'd expect at least one of the reverends will make inflammatory statement though
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#86 Jul 10, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/world-cor...
Neat article about corruption ...
FTW

Livonia, NY

#88 Jul 10, 2013
ThatOneBeaut wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how every single problem and controversy has something to do with Obama to some people.
I'd expect at least one of the reverends will make inflammatory statement though
I know, right.People need to learn to stick to tangible critiques. When we start putting unwarranted blame on things and people it just makes you look crazy and spiteful when one has a legitimate issue to be heard.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#89 Jul 10, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univ ision/world-corrupt-worst-offe nders/story?id=19629992#.Ud4XW fmmj8c
Neat article about corruption ...
Interesting point you make.How do you stop corruption when everyone is corrupt? Hard to admit things about ourselves but it is the truth.Everyone is corrupt on some level.
Mad

Rochester, NY

#90 Jul 10, 2013
This freedom comes with a price, and this man action has placed everyone he loves in harms way, sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park Ave Fest 3 hr Ha Ha 72
Hillary clinton IRS investigation 8 hr Norman VN 1
Word Has It Bob Lonsberry Is Heading For Third ... (Mar '14) 8 hr Sylvia 16
News City to reassess nuisance point system (Apr '15) 9 hr Mad 13
Stop it with the outside Rochester garbage... 10 hr Ha Ha 18
Traygone Martin's Mom Spoke at DNC 16 hr josephbarkley 5
John Hinckley Jr. to be Released 16 hr josephbarkley 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance