George Zimmerman Is Going To Walk A Free Man

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#2 Jul 9, 2013
This is just like the Rodrick Scott case.
So many people on the prosecution side lied, that they had to let Scott go.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#4 Jul 9, 2013
That thing was foggy.
Did she even GO to a school?
I mean even education by osmosis would have made her an "F" student, but, she's an idiot.
and,she probably votes, it will breed and we will be picking up the tab for her entire village of babies.
her picture should be on a poster in schools across the country.
"Don't be this P.O.S., study, pay attention, learn"
But, then again her genetic trail was littered by boulders of illiteracy and troglodyte morons.
what was the excuse for not writing well again?
I got so disgusted, I couldn't even watch the dope testify.

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

#6 Jul 9, 2013
IF----------the KILLERMAN Zimmerman should walk, he wont do so as a FREE man, that's for SURE!!!

There will be numerous prices on his anti-depressant, aggressive violent behavior head.
He also MUST answer to a CIVIL suit.

KILLER Zimmerman, FREE----NOT in this lifetime ever again!
The man

Rochester, NY

#7 Jul 9, 2013
Zimmerman SHOULD walk. He isn't guilty of 2nd degree murder. Possibly some degree of manslaughter. The state blew their case with that idiot girlfriend.

Don't get STUNG!

#8 Jul 9, 2013
Let us keep in mind that KILLER Casey Anthony WALKED, but not as a FREE woman.....
.........I rest my case!!!

Don't get STUNG!

#11 Jul 9, 2013
Throughout the history of this Divided States of Amerikkka, we have witnessed the system created by devils which insures numerous loopholes in such cases thousands of lynching's, hundreds of assassinations and too many innocents held in confinement.

There are cases which NO one has yet to be held accountable.

A system where devils have been found NOT guilty in the court of a laughable UNJUST law. One must know there is A Righteous Judge that sits high and looks low on EVERY trick, scheme and scam that continues to vindicate the evil.

*Justice does and WILL get served one way or another! And it does not necessarily mean by way of a jury of 6 - 12 people making that decision.

^^^^^^^^The QUEEN BEE has spoken!

Don't get STUNG!

#12 Jul 9, 2013
QUESTIONS: How many people have we known to carry a gun and YELL for help ?

-How many people are aware that Killer Zimmerman was on heavy duty anti-psychotic medications that cause violent aggression?

- How many folks are aware that Killer Zimmerman comes from a family of people that worked in the EVIL system of justice....court stenographer/reporter, judges?

- How many people are aware that Killer Zimmerman has a history of criminal behavior that has been sealed by the CAUGHT of his family of LAW?

Looks like the deck was stacked AGAINST the innocent victim from the start.

Don't get STUNG!

#13 Jul 9, 2013
Killer Zimmerman had failed numerous attempts to wriggle is way into that UNJUST system.
He was mentally unfit.

However, Trayvon Martin had his whole life ahead of him.

The worst confinement is mental. There are many people behind bars yet they are FREE. There are many in the FREE society that have mentally bound!!

*Justice WILL get served one way or another.

drop the puck, Ref...

#14 Jul 9, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
Killer Zimmerman had failed numerous attempts to wriggle is way into that UNJUST system.
He was mentally unfit.
The worst confinement is mental. There are many people behind bars yet they are FREE. There are many in the FREE society that have mentally bound!!
*Justice WILL get served one way or another.

AND, he ALONE made the choice to do something very stupid that night.

Don't get STUNG!

#16 Jul 9, 2013
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
Right you are....how stupid is it to go to the store for an Iced Tea and Skittles?

Times are really dangerous these days. Folks can run into Killer Zimmerman's that profile and follow someone unarmed!

Don't get STUNG!

#17 Jul 9, 2013
If a person will tell ONE lie, it's probable that they'll tell others......

Now, how much money did Killer Zimmerman and his lying wife try to conceal ?

........OH, I think they call it PERJURY, right?

He Killer Zimmerman told the truth about anything?
IescapedNY

United States

#18 Jul 9, 2013
The man wrote:
Zimmerman SHOULD walk. He isn't guilty of 2nd degree murder. Possibly some degree of manslaughter. The state blew their case with that idiot girlfriend.
agreed!
IescapedNY

United States

#20 Jul 9, 2013
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>However, Trayvon Martin had his whole life ahead of him.

remove skin color....what would you do if someone was following you around a apt complex?.....all you are armed with is a bag if Skittles and a Arizona Iced Tea....remember you ran away from, to avoid contact, with the individual following you.
Slicky

Houston, TX

#22 Jul 9, 2013
I don't think he will. The news is now center piece in all news outlets. http://t.co/Z6F20HTefF

drop the puck, Ref...

#23 Jul 9, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
remove skin color....what would you do if someone was following you around a apt complex?.....all you are armed with is a bag if Skittles and a Arizona Iced Tea....remember you ran away from, to avoid contact, with the individual following you.
someone follws ME around an apartment complex, in the dark, babbling B.S., it wouldn't end well for anyone involved.
I don't care if he was armed with Triscuits.
You DON'T screw with people, and you NEVER do it in the dark.
Kinda like road rage. people get all uppity and feel like they're tough guys while driving. how many get out and get shot in the face by the person they're terrorizing.
Now that THAT word got out, how about this scenario:
Trayvon was terrorizing Zimmerman; he just "defended" himself...
different twist eh?
you can turn it anyway that you want, the kid should have gone HOME, not screwed with the rental cop/neighborhood watch guy.
period.

Don't get STUNG!

#24 Jul 9, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY...although I suspect this IENY is an imposter, the post is on target. Trayvon was NOT in the act of any crime, he was simply walking home from the store. Zimmerman lied about MOST of what he proclaims. This child was on his way home.
Killer- Zimmerman is a PUNK, his hands couldn't swat a fly dead in a pie factory. He'll get his one way or another--GUARANTEED!

A BLACK man is a threat in Amerikkka. When ALL of them understand the POWER that is within them and recognize who the REAL DEMON/ENEMY.........oh BOY!!!!

Don't get STUNG!

#26 Jul 9, 2013
So, The next time I'm out at the mall shopping and a creepy AZZ cracker follows me..........IT'S GOING DOWN!!!
FTW

Rochester, NY

#27 Jul 9, 2013
Trayvon got what he was asking for the moment he started punching someone. Stop ignoring the fact he assaulted Zimmerman.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#28 Jul 9, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
So, The next time I'm out at the mall shopping and a creepy AZZ cracker follows me..........IT'S GOING DOWN!!!
Trayvon said the same thing and look what he got. If you throw it down sometimes you get shot.Best not to start shit if you don't want to gamble with your life.

drop the puck, Ref...

#30 Jul 9, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
the next time some creepy AZZ "anybody" follows you that close and gets in your shit, yes, yes indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Dipper Uncle Reggie has a new patronage ... 3 min rochmetro 1
N.Y. Radio Hosts Fired for Transphobic Rant Are... 4 min Annaleigh 7
Homeless Advocates Arrested 7 min Willy Pete 7
Whites go on rampage for Fried Chicken 13 min Willy Pete 2
Is Ha Ha mean? 31 min Chester 23
What's wrong with Diamond Daisy? 35 min Ha Ha 12
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr henu 6,429
•••
•••
•••