City of Rochester teacher aide first ...

City of Rochester teacher aide first homicide victim in 2010

There are 55 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jan 10, 2010, titled City of Rochester teacher aide first homicide victim in 2010. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

A teacher's aide in the Rochester City School District was shot and killed overnight Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Joe

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 10, 2010
What a boyfriend? She picked a real winner.
Joy

Covina, CA

#2 Jan 10, 2010
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE SAID THAT ABOUT YOU IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND KILLED YU THAT IS VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL TO SAY ABOUT SOMEONE WHO JUST PASSED. yOU SHOULDN'T OF EVEN COMMENTED IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY JERK.

I KNEW NINA PERSONALLY AND SHE WAS A WINNER R.I.P I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU
I TEAM ME

Rochester, NY

#4 Jan 10, 2010
sad shooting. she seems like a nice chic with her head on straight. recent grad and working a respectable job. condolences to the family.
Oh My

Scottsville, NY

#6 Jan 10, 2010
Charlie Brown wrote:
I'm surprised this happened since the peace & harmony of Kwanzaa is flowing through the veins of the African-American communities. Checkout this Charlie Brown Kwanzaa video clip on YouTube which illustrates Kwanzaa in the black community.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fghQsUKNgq0XX
you are a douch3 like really she was a teacher helping kids and you come with this crap...i hope you burn for that...idiot
cubanurbaneducat or

Livonia Center, NY

#7 Jan 10, 2010
Those people who are posting insentitive comments need to understand that this person was not a faceless statistic.She was a human being. You try explaining her death to a room of 1st graders this Monday morning.
JustObserving

Rochester, NY

#9 Jan 10, 2010
Some folk don't understand that the internet is full of trolls and people who openly state insensitive comments. This is a fact you cannot change.
Suggesting they burn, have an act of violence committed against them, and so forth, should just keep their comments to themselves.
Lydon

Batavia, NY

#10 Jan 10, 2010
what an f'in scumbag this guy is...people are getting very reckless...I think some serious punishment needs to flow from law enforcement...nobody gives a s**t anymore...
onya

Victor, NY

#13 Jan 10, 2010
THE ROACH wrote:
JustObserving WHO CARES WHAT YOU REALLY THINK OK NO ONE GIVES A RATS RUMP ABOUT HER NOR WILL EVER CARE IN THIS CITY THE DAY PEOPLE CARE WILL BE THE DAY ILL GO AND GET FREAKEN MARRIED.
You say that if there does come a day when people in this city care, you will get married--helpful tip--don't get married, NO MATTER WHAT!
the truth

Rochester, NY

#14 Jan 10, 2010
the family needs to come clean she sent her cousins over to shoot up the house and they did..the shooter was protecting his home..tell the truth about what happen
bart

Rochester, NY

#16 Jan 10, 2010
Blacks shooting blacks. No end in sight. Life has no value to theses folks. You get pissed off kill the person. You get 4 years in jail for murder. Legal system is a joke.
Chan10 is number1

Rochester, NY

#17 Jan 10, 2010
It took TV13 2 hours more to get the info TV10 had at 5PM. Great job TV10. You are on the ball. TV13 is screwed up. The janitor must update the news at TV13. What a screwed up TV station.
Chan10 is number1

Rochester, NY

#18 Jan 10, 2010
I also like the young blonds on TV10. They have old blond hags on TV13. Time for Don Alhart and the rest of the crew to retire over at TV13. The news at Tv13 is as old as the D&C.
bla ki la

United States

#21 Jan 10, 2010
THE ROACH wrote:
WHO GIVES A F*CK THE BROAD DEAD WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT HERE OR ANYONE IN THE CITY AS LONG ITS NOT WHERE I LIVE I REALLY COULD GIVE A FLYING F*CK .
i know who you are.
Mr Skeptical

Warsaw, NY

#22 Jan 10, 2010
PEople, this is not a black or white or city vs. burbs news story. Domestic violence happens to everyone. It's rather sad, and my condolences to the family and friends.

I would like to comment, however, that it's disgusting that so many women end up with violent loser boyfriends and husbands. Why women stay with men who are violent and short tempered, I'll never understand. What a shame...seems like she had a pretty good head on her shoulders.
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

#23 Jan 10, 2010
BLA KI LA YOU KNOW WHY IM IN A FOUL MOOD?
EVERYONE LIKE POINTING FINGERS BUT NO ONE SEEM TO ACCEPT BLAME FOR THIER OWN MISREAKS AND I MAKING A CLEAR POINT HERE OR NOT?
PEOPLE NEED TO COME TO THIER SENSES AND STOP POINTING THE FINGER AT OTHERS AND ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THERE OWN ACTION THATS WHY OUR SOCIETY IS BEING CRIPPLED 1 PERSON AT A TIME AND ONE DAY AT A TIME.
letitbeknown

Newark, NY

#24 Jan 10, 2010
THE ROACH wrote:
BLA KI LA YOU KNOW WHY IM IN A FOUL MOOD?
EVERYONE LIKE POINTING FINGERS BUT NO ONE SEEM TO ACCEPT BLAME FOR THIER OWN MISREAKS AND I MAKING A CLEAR POINT HERE OR NOT?
PEOPLE NEED TO COME TO THIER SENSES AND STOP POINTING THE FINGER AT OTHERS AND ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THERE OWN ACTION THATS WHY OUR SOCIETY IS BEING CRIPPLED 1 PERSON AT A TIME AND ONE DAY AT A TIME.
I'm with you. They keep making one excuse after another for their own actions. AMEN!
Curt

United States

#25 Jan 10, 2010
Yo IGNORANT!!! crazy fools posting something so stupid.When in fact someone just lost there precious life.It isn't you fools concern what happen all you want to do is write stupidity on the computer.Thats my son,s cousin you dumb idiots and he,s 9 years old and saw the comments you stupid idiots wrote...
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

#26 Jan 10, 2010
HEY CURT YOU KNOW IF YOU LOOK AT THE SITUATION FROM ANOTHER ANGLE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND BUT YOU AND THESE PEOPLE ARE PLAYING A DANGERIOUS GAME HERE OK SO INSTEAD OF GETTING MAD LOOK AT IT AND UNDERSTAND WHAT THE REAL PROBLEM IS FIRST YOU ALL LIKE POINTING FINGERS BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE WANT TO ACCEPT THE BLAME FOR THIS COMMUNITY HAS BECAME ITS YOU THE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY ON WHAT GOING ON IN THIS COMMUNITY ITS YOUR JOB TO UPHOLD THE LAW AS WELL AS FOR METO BACK YOU UP WHEN A CRIME IS BEING COMIITED HERE BUT IT SEEM THAT YOU ALL ARE SO F*CKEN AFRAID TO SAY AWW HE DID IT OR AWWWWWWWWW SHE DID IT YOU ALL PLAY THIS NO SNITCHING BULL SHIT BY NOT OPENING YOUR F*CKEN MOUTHS. OK SO DEAL WITH THE REAL TRUTH BY SOMEONE WHO IS A LOT SMARTER THAN YOU ARE WHO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON AND YES I SEEN STUFF AND YES IF THE COPS ASK ME I TELL THEM ATLEAST I HAVE THE GRAPE FRUITS TO SAY WHO DID IT INSTEAD OF HIDING IT.
QUOTE TO RAVEN NEVER MORE !!!!!!!!!!
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

#27 Jan 10, 2010
CURT AND THE FINAL NOTE TO WHAT I SAID
YOU AND THE REST OF THESE PEOPLE THINK LIFE REVOLVES AROUND YOU THATS TOTALLY WRONG YOU REVOLVE AROUND IT.
OPEN YOUR EYES ALL OF YOU AND SAY YOU KNOW THE ROACH IS REALLY MAKING A LOT OF SENSE HERE ABOUT ALL OF THIS.AND WE ALL NEED TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR OWN ACTION IN LIFE.
AND THAT INCLUDES ME ALSO.
dyson64

Canandaigua, NY

#28 Jan 10, 2010
if you don't have nothing good to say or send condolences to the family shut the fk up un greatful thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Welfare for the Outer Greece Residents 11 min CityRes 1
Outer Gates Companies Infested With Bed Bugs 18 min CityRes 1
White Racist Idnetified as Jarrod Kuhn from Hon... 29 min NewYorkCitizen 11
Ogden police issue warnings to stupid white out... 31 min JohnPrine 1
Outer Rural Area Man Arrested for encounters wi... 55 min CityRes 1
haha, how was work? 1 hr perfect 25
Bannon Out! 1 hr perfect 6

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance