Irondequoit Seeks to Ban Boating in t...
First Prev
of 26
Next Last
MorningFlight

Fairport, NY

#550 Oct 6, 2012
not surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah- its funny because most of their homes are located or built just at or over the 100 year high water mark.
They have absolutely no more rights to the beach than any NY state resident.- thats a fact
You might want to read up on that. In New York State, the private beach extends to the LOW, not the HIGH Water Mark. The Supreme Court said so in 1934. See "Riparian Rights" at www.seabreezeliving.com
Another Bar Owner

United States

#551 Oct 6, 2012
I heard through the grapevine that someone is being audited. All cash business? LMAO. Good luck with that.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#552 Oct 6, 2012
not surprised wrote:
Uh ohh looks like more than one board member owns waterfront in that area. Making rules to benefit themselves directly..hmmmm .....conflict of interest?
A certain attorney on the board should know that
well, if you'd go back a few years, i was against opening the bay to larger boats. i didn't want the bridge taken out, and i didn't want the channel deepened for larger boats to enter the bay and dump their garbage and sewage. having the bigger boats has not helped local businesses. in fact, it harms them.

let them take their mc yachts to sodus or stay out on the lake where they belong.
Another Bar Owner

United States

#553 Oct 6, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
well, if you'd go back a few years, i was against opening the bay to larger boats. i didn't want the bridge taken out, and i didn't want the channel deepened for larger boats to enter the bay and dump their garbage and sewage. having the bigger boats has not helped local businesses. in fact, it harms them.
let them take their mc yachts to sodus or stay out on the lake where they belong.
We all know the real deal. Just because you probably lead an "alternative" lifestyle, doesn't justify you waging war on heterosexuals having a good time. Making up false statements about boaters dumping garbage and sewage in the bay is silly. The boaters were gone from the seabreeze lakefront this summer, and the beach was still plagued with the usual garbage coming from the dumpy establishment located smack in the middle of the homes.
Newbomb Turk

Rochester, NY

#554 Oct 6, 2012
Then the owners should have their property re-assessed and a big bump on property and school taxes - Enjoy !!

I know for a fact that they have way more property and beach than 15 years ago. After the Jetty was put in the beach has gotten bigger each year.
Steel City Steelers

Watertown, MA

#555 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Is this Enormous Emma again? Thought you would be too busy defending your State audit. Hmmm.
Maybe someone should drop another anonymous tip.
Leave Giant Gina Alone

Rochester, NY

#556 Oct 6, 2012
Another Bar Owner wrote:
I heard through the grapevine that someone is being audited. All cash business? LMAO. Good luck with that.
Wonder how much cash goes under the table at Nick's, Reunion, Shamrock Jacks, Mastrellas, and the Bowling Alley.

Location hidden

#558 Oct 6, 2012
Another Bar Owner wrote:
<quoted text>We all know the real deal. Just because you probably lead an "alternative" lifestyle, doesn't justify you waging war on heterosexuals having a good time. Making up false statements about boaters dumping garbage and sewage in the bay is silly. The boaters were gone from the seabreeze lakefront this summer, and the beach was still plagued with the usual garbage coming from the dumpy establishment located smack in the middle of the homes.
yeah, you're right... i lead an alternative lifestyle. i'm a christian pastor and am married with 4 children. do you have a problem with that?

i was living in irondequoit when some dumb shits voted to open up the bay to the mc yachts. the bay immediately began swirling down the tubes from there. the big boats coming in do absolutely nothing for small rat infested bars and their denizens.
Another Bar Owner

United States

#559 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>
yeah, you're right... i lead an alternative lifestyle. i'm a christian pastor and am married with 4 children. do you have a problem with that?
i was living in irondequoit when some dumb shits voted to open up the bay to the mc yachts. the bay immediately began swirling down the tubes from there. the big boats coming in do absolutely nothing for small rat infested bars and their denizens.
I find it amusing that just about any foul-mouthed carpet gobbler nowadays can call themself a minister. BTW, news flash: the bay has been open to boating traffic for DECADES.
Steel City Steelers

Bedford, MA

#560 Oct 7, 2012
Come on, we know you are really heavy hannah.

Wahhhhh boaters...wahhhh

Stop pointing fingers at others when you have evaded taxes for years inflated ingrid.
Another Bar Owner

United States

#561 Oct 7, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Come on, we know you are really heavy hannah.
Wahhhhh boaters...wahhhh
Stop pointing fingers at others when you have evaded taxes for years inflated ingrid.
Is it Phat Pat? She almost had me fooled. LOL.

Location hidden

#562 Oct 7, 2012
Another Bar Owner wrote:
<quoted text>I find it amusing that just about any foul-mouthed carpet gobbler nowadays can call themself a minister. BTW, news flash: the bay has been open to boating traffic for DECADES.
i know... since the mid to late 80s. i was against it then. i didn't want the bridge taken out, or the channel dredged.
Chubby Charleen

Rochester, NY

#563 Oct 10, 2012
We had our 52nd Anniv last week !!!
Come on down, just dont park at Vic/Irvs or Don's. But Bill Grays is usually safe to sneak onto.
Irish Ben

United States

#564 Oct 10, 2012
I was there playing my skin flute! What a great ALL CASH party! Fun place for people to get hammered and drive home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA RATED 5th BEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY! 3 hr IescapedNY 25
South Wedge, I Don't Necessarily Dislike You! 4 hr Ha Ha 4
California wants to Sucede from US 5 hr Ha Ha 17
Started Christmas shopping today 8 hr IescapedNY 23
Trump Putting Together A Great Cabinet! 9 hr IescapedNY 20
Started Hanukkah shopping today 9 hr Moshe 5
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 14 hr amwaysux 30

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages