Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
shameless-li

United States

#6375 Jan 7, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com .“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”
Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.
there are alot of stupid people out there....this was the end of a two-year payroll reduction not a "raise" in taxes.

if people are complaining about not being able to get by because of this 2%, then i think they have bigger problems to worry about....
2%, common on.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#6376 Jan 7, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
there are alot of stupid people out there....this was the end of a two-year payroll reduction not a "raise" in taxes.
if people are complaining about not being able to get by because of this 2%, then i think they have bigger problems to worry about....
2%, common on.
New Democrat mantra - "Let them eat cake," eh?

THAT's you answer to this administration jamming it to the low- and middle-income rubes that were snookered into re-electing this incompetent, before the ink on his inauguration invitations was even dry?

And Democrats already saying they want to raise as much as $1 trillion in new revenues later this year?

Only one skin that kind of money is coming from - MIDDLE-CLASS AMERICA.

And you're cheerleading for these fraudsters.

Bend over, America - you voted for it. Elections have consequences. Eat your peas.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6377 Jan 7, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
there are alot of stupid people out there....this was the end of a two-year payroll reduction not a "raise" in taxes.
if people are complaining about not being able to get by because of this 2%, then i think they have bigger problems to worry about....
2%, common on.
Those were quotes from people who voted for obama. The average household debt is $117,000. Hey, what's 2%, big spender.
Ribzilla

Schenectady, NY

#6378 Jan 7, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
Mitt Romney don't pay no social security taxz;
Just you fools
Okay...you can quit pretending to be black; nobody is buying it and you sound like an idiot.

You think that we buy that you're black just because you say "lawdy, lawdy, dat mista' Obammmy be taxin' da po' folks to deaf!"

Yeah...real convincing.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6379 Jan 7, 2013
Ribzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...you can quit pretending to be black; nobody is buying it and you sound like an idiot.
You think that we buy that you're black just because you say "lawdy, lawdy, dat mista' Obammmy be taxin' da po' folks to deaf!"
Yeah...real convincing.
Pardon the typo, and black people do speak English, except democrats who lay on a Hollywood dialect to ingratiate themselves to the uninformed. We have all heard Al gore, Hillary clinton, Joe biden and including none other than the southern black man from Hawaii, barack obammy use suspect dialect, so I understand your poor intuition.
sam

North Tonawanda, NY

#6380 Jan 7, 2013
Free Entertainment !
Tinkle Mcfagitory

Corinth, NY

#6381 Jan 7, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
But not yours, liar
Isn't it about time ?

The average working American, with his average little $40k annual wage.....has been carrying the tax burden of the wealthy since Ronald Reagan first soiled the office of President of the United States.

It's long past time to change that.

And change it we will.

Sucks to be you, Jethro.
sam

North Tonawanda, NY

#6382 Jan 7, 2013
Goot - a Conversation !!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6383 Jan 7, 2013
Tinkle Mcfagitory wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it about time ?
The average working American, with his average little $40k annual wage.....has been carrying the tax burden of the wealthy since Ronald Reagan first soiled the office of President of the United States.
It's long past time to change that.
And change it we will.
Sucks to be you, Jethro.
You are that dumbass cracker from the communal welfare trailer in Gloversville, the one with the still by the creek. Listen up cracker, there are no classes in America, we all one. Classes is a KArl Marx concept, used by slippery politicians to divide us and conquer us like silly sheep, and you are a silly sheep that believes that class bullshit, Everybody has the same opportunity. You are surrendering your freedom and building your own class warfare, because obama said so? You a fool!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6384 Jan 7, 2013
Tinkle Mcfagitory wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it about time ?
The average working American, with his average little $40k annual wage.....has been carrying the tax burden of the wealthy since Ronald Reagan first soiled the office of President of the United States.
It's long past time to change that.
And change it we will.
Sucks to be you, Jethro.
Anybody can be rich in this country. This is the only place where it is still possible, until you elevate politicians to be your King, then you a slave to them and nothing more, Why do you want to be a slave? That's Karl Marx talking out of obamas ass and you believe him, you a fool, boy.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6385 Jan 7, 2013
sam wrote:
Goot - a Conversation !!
Lincoln won the war, you can go home now to the pecan farm, cracker.
Tinkle Mcfagitory

Corinth, NY

#6386 Jan 8, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
You are that dumbass cracker from the communal welfare trailer in Gloversville, the one with the still by the creek. Listen up cracker, there are no classes in America, we all one. Classes is a KArl Marx concept, used by slippery politicians to divide us and conquer us like silly sheep, and you are a silly sheep that believes that class bullshit, Everybody has the same opportunity. You are surrendering your freedom and building your own class warfare, because obama said so? You a fool!
Waaa.
why

Jamestown, NY

#6388 Jan 8, 2013
no one

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6390 Jan 8, 2013
I am not so sure that President obama is not intentionally trying to bankrupt the United States of America.
When a problem like our country's debt is spiraling out of control, and economists and serious thinkers on both sides of the political spectrum warn against the coming calamity due to the debt and Obama shows absolutely no interest in trying to cut or even slow down the borrowing and spending, it does make me wonder what his motives are.
Why would he continue to spend without at least cutting redundancies and fraud. There is only one logical conclusion, his actions despite being called incompetent, I believe are intentional to destroy the country from within.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6391 Jan 8, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
I am not so sure that President obama is not intentionally trying to bankrupt the United States of America.
When a problem like our country's debt is spiraling out of control, and economists and serious thinkers on both sides of the political spectrum warn against the coming calamity due to the debt and Obama shows absolutely no interest in trying to cut or even slow down the borrowing and spending, it does make me wonder what his motives are.
Why would he continue to spend without at least cutting redundancies and fraud. There is only one logical conclusion, his actions despite being called incompetent, I believe are intentional to destroy the country from within.
"I am not so sure that President obama is not intentionally trying to bankrupt the United States of America."

Wow, what a great conspiracy theory!

So, you think that the President wants the American economy to tank under his administration? And he would desire this because it would mean that his legacy would be one of economic chaos and failure?

This would be the political equivalent of slamming his own nuts in a door.

You're an idiot.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6392 Jan 8, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
I am not so sure that President obama is not intentionally trying to bankrupt the United States of America.
When a problem like our country's debt is spiraling out of control, and economists and serious thinkers on both sides of the political spectrum warn against the coming calamity due to the debt and Obama shows absolutely no interest in trying to cut or even slow down the borrowing and spending, it does make me wonder what his motives are.
Why would he continue to spend without at least cutting redundancies and fraud. There is only one logical conclusion, his actions despite being called incompetent, I believe are intentional to destroy the country from within.
Again, you believe that President Obama wants to destroy America from within?

And his motive for this is...?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6393 Jan 8, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody can be rich in this country. This is the only place where it is still possible, until you elevate politicians to be your King, then you a slave to them and nothing more, Why do you want to be a slave? That's Karl Marx talking out of obamas ass and you believe him, you a fool, boy.
It's time you grew up and stopped spitting out fifth-grade social studies version of American history.

If - as you claim - "anybody can be rich in this country", why aren't you?

(And don't tell us that you are....you're not that bright.)
Tinkle Mcfagitory

Corinth, NY

#6394 Jan 8, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody can be rich in this country. This is the only place where it is still possible, until you elevate politicians to be your King, then you a slave to them and nothing more, Why do you want to be a slave? That's Karl Marx talking out of obamas ass and you believe him, you a fool, boy.
"Anybody can be rich in this country. This is the only place where it is still possible"

Beg to differ, hillbilly.

Top 10 Richest People in the World--2012
----------

1) Carlos Slim Helú Net Worth:$69 billion Mexico
2) Bill Gates Net Worth:$61 billion USA
3) Warren Buffett Net Worth:$44 billion USA
4) Bernard Arnault Net Worth:$41 billion France
5) Amancio Ortega Net Worth:$37.5 billion Spain
6) Lawrence Ellison Net Worth:$36 billion USA
7) Eike Batista Net Worth:$30 billion Brazil
8) Stefan Persson Net Worth:$26 billion Sweden
9) Li Ka-shing Net Worth:$25.5 billion Hong Kong/Canada
10) Karl Albrecht Net Worth:$25.4 billion Germany

Evidently, it's quite possible to be 'rich' almost anywhere one goes, given that only three Americans made it into the top ten 'richest' people on the planet.

Do try to rein in the inherent inbred stupidity before you make such sweeping statements, Jethro.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6395 Jan 8, 2013
It's the juvenile notion that America is unlike any nation on Earth.

Let me tell you, there are PLENTY of places that are just as nice to live, just as free and just as wealthy.

America is a great country, but it's not the ONLY great country, so grow up.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6396 Jan 8, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am not so sure that President obama is not intentionally trying to bankrupt the United States of America."
Wow, what a great conspiracy theory!
So, you think that the President wants the American economy to tank under his administration? And he would desire this because it would mean that his legacy would be one of economic chaos and failure?
This would be the political equivalent of slamming his own nuts in a door.
You're an idiot.
You are a fraud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Wedge West Virginia! 40 min Clive 11
Whole Foods, Nordstrom Rack, To Land In Rochest... (Oct '13) 42 min Suzy 21
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 3 hr Slammer 353
City Court Judge charged with DWI 10 hr Samantha 2
Trayvon Martin and Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank (Jun '13) 15 hr Obama Son 287
ugly hillary.com 19 hr Jimmy 1
Teen hit by Rochester Police car (Oct '10) 20 hr pissedcitizen 113
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages