acd
layeeq

Saudi Arabia

#6324 Jan 3, 2013
tap
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#6325 Jan 3, 2013
This conversation is old, matter of fact 3 years too old.
Trollbama

Garden City, NY

#6326 Jan 3, 2013
If you voted for obama you are a fool.
Winner

Utica, NY

#6327 Jan 3, 2013
Trollbama wrote:
I voted for President Obama and feel vindicated.
Ribzilla

Schenectady, NY

#6328 Jan 3, 2013
Trollbama wrote:
If you voted for Romney you're a loser.
Trollbama

Garden City, NY

#6329 Jan 3, 2013
Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
I voted for President Obama and feel vindicated.
Fools often feel vindicated at first, then stupid after they realize they've been had. You will have less money to spend, thank your idol, obama.
Trollbama

Garden City, NY

#6330 Jan 3, 2013
Ribzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
If you voted for Romney you're a loser.
You have lost, you just are too stupid to realize it yet.
The New Yorker

Centereach, NY

#6331 Jan 3, 2013
In the aftermath of the fiscal-cliff deal, Republicans in Congress issued a heartfelt apology to the top 1.5 per cent richest people in America, offering “messages of profound condolence” for allowing their taxes to increase slightly.

“Our hearts go out to them,” said House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), still teary-eyed after hanging up the phone with a multimillionaire in Orange County, California.“We came to Washington to do the work of 1.5 per cent of the American people, and we didn’t get it done.”

The House Speaker said that he had spoken to several members of the top 1.5 per cent who were “understandably despondent” over seeing their taxes rise marginally as a result of the deal:“Some of them were so upset they even considered moving to Canada, until they found out the taxes were higher there.”

Mr. Boehner said that he tried to offer the wealthy consolation by reminding them that because of an increase in payroll taxes, millions of middle-class and working-class Americans would be suffering more than they would:“That usually put them in a better mood.”

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Virginia) assailed the fiscal-cliff legislation today, calling it “a classic example of putting 98.5 per cent of the American people ahead of the rest of the country.”

Offering words of hope to the top 1.5 per cent, Mr. Cantor said,“In a few months we’ll have the next debate about the debt ceiling. As God is my witness, we will try to do a better job of bringing this nation to the brink of Armageddon.”

But to billionaires such as Harland Dorrinson, a longtime super-donor to the G.O.P., such assurances ring hollow:“If the fiscal-cliff deal is the kind of performance we can expect from Republican politicians, what’s the point of owning them?”

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
Trollbama

Garden City, NY

#6332 Jan 3, 2013
The New Yorker wrote:
In the aftermath of the fiscal-cliff deal, Republicans in Congress issued a heartfelt apology to the top 1.5 per cent richest people in America, offering “messages of profound condolence” for allowing their taxes to increase slightly.
“Our hearts go out to them,” said House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), still teary-eyed after hanging up the phone with a multimillionaire in Orange County, California.“We came to Washington to do the work of 1.5 per cent of the American people, and we didn’t get it done.”
The House Speaker said that he had spoken to several members of the top 1.5 per cent who were “understandably despondent” over seeing their taxes rise marginally as a result of the deal:“Some of them were so upset they even considered moving to Canada, until they found out the taxes were higher there.”
Mr. Boehner said that he tried to offer the wealthy consolation by reminding them that because of an increase in payroll taxes, millions of middle-class and working-class Americans would be suffering more than they would:“That usually put them in a better mood.”
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Virginia) assailed the fiscal-cliff legislation today, calling it “a classic example of putting 98.5 per cent of the American people ahead of the rest of the country.”
Offering words of hope to the top 1.5 per cent, Mr. Cantor said,“In a few months we’ll have the next debate about the debt ceiling. As God is my witness, we will try to do a better job of bringing this nation to the brink of Armageddon.”
But to billionaires such as Harland Dorrinson, a longtime super-donor to the G.O.P., such assurances ring hollow:“If the fiscal-cliff deal is the kind of performance we can expect from Republican politicians, what’s the point of owning them?”
And then obama flew on the taxpayers dollar back to his exotic Hawaiian vacation where he and his family donned burlap sack clothing and eat cold rice and some taru root slightly boiled.And they jointly prayed together asking God for forgiveness of some very minor trespasses that transpired.

I like my fantasy better

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6333 Jan 3, 2013
The New Yorker wrote:
Oh, a fiction writer, Ay, here's the reality for all you obama worshippers, those with the ownership of the means of production will simply pass the obama taxes onto you, obama knows it and does it anyway because he knows that you are fools and you have proven that to him over and over again. I hope you enjoy the increased costs of living with obama as your King, you silly serfs.

Location hidden

#6334 Jan 3, 2013
General [Carter] Ham as head of Africom received the same e-mails the White House received requesting help/support as the attack was taking place. General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready and communicated to the Pentagon that he had a unit ready.

General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command apprehended General Ham and told him that he was now relieved of his command.”

The White House denies this. The White House is lying. Hillary Clinton does not want to testify under oath, for the obvious reasons.

Location hidden

#6335 Jan 3, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
General [Carter] Ham as head of Africom received the same e-mails the White House received requesting help/support as the attack was taking place. General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready and communicated to the Pentagon that he had a unit ready.
General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command apprehended General Ham and told him that he was now relieved of his command.”
The White House denies this. The White House is lying. Hillary Clinton does not want to testify under oath, for the obvious reasons.
Like you siad, Obama saved General Motors (and thousands of jobs), kept the stock market performing, and skillfully began to bring back the job-market.

Location hidden

#6336 Jan 3, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, a fiction writer, Ay, here's the reality for all you obama worshippers, those with the ownership of the means of production will simply pass the obama taxes onto you, obama knows it and does it anyway because he knows that you are fools and you have proven that to him over and over again. I hope you enjoy the increased costs of living with obama as your King, you silly serfs.
"...those with the means of production". That sounds like a lot of communist talk to me. Where did you get that, comrade?

You really ARE a communist, aren't you?
TrollBot

Houston, TX

#6337 Jan 3, 2013
Scumbag Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
(Juvenile troll snipped)
Troll. Ignore.

"Helping ignore trolls until Topix lets you killfile the scum."
TrollBot

Houston, TX

#6338 Jan 3, 2013
Scumbag Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
(Aonther juvenile troll snipped)
Troll. Ignore.

"Helping ignore trolls until Topix lets you killfile the scum."

Location hidden

#6339 Jan 3, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
"...those with the means of production". That sounds like a lot of communist talk to me. Where did you get that, comrade?
You really ARE a communist, aren't you?
No, the communist label is appropriate when it becomes Government Motors, when the government owns the means of production, but that would never happen to General Motors, you really are an ignorant fool, aren't you?

Location hidden

#6340 Jan 3, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you siad, Obama saved General Motors (and thousands of jobs), kept the stock market performing, and skillfully began to bring back the job-market.
Continue the democratic tradition of lying and propaganda, that's how fools elect fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 51 min You aint Cullerd 171
I was a guest on the "First at 4" with Rachel B... (Jan '14) 1 hr Ginger 3
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 2 hr Lol 16,781
Black Woman in hit-and-run, burglary charge 2 hr Davie Z 2
3 White Teens Arrested for Burgalry 2 hr Davie Z 1
White Target employee from Fairport arrested (Jul '10) 2 hr allknowing 10
Rachel Barnhart Moves From 13 to 8 (Apr '13) 4 hr FattyGillibrand 79
•••
•••
•••