Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6280 Jan 1, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
"I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love."
–Mitt Romney (January 2012)
Hey I like your obama icon with the girly makeup on, I bet you're wearing your big sisters panties right now aren't you, with obama makeup on, right fruitcake ?, ahahahahahahhhahh, hehehhehehehheh, you're a riot there troll face.

Location hidden

#6281 Jan 1, 2013
The idea that I own guns because my wiener is small is ridiculous!
First of all, women don't care about the size of a dude's wiener, and that's just a straight up fact, my friends, so a guy with a small package is no less masculine than a guy with a normal unit. Plus, I'd rather have a teeny-weenie, because it's a lot more comfortable when I'm wearing tight jeans.
Sure, when I wear a gun or talk about guns or even see a picture of one, my balls start tingling and I get a stiffy; but that's perfectly normal, I assure you. And yes, it's true that cannot get or maintain a full erection unless I'm strapped, but again, this is very common.
I'm a normal man, damnit.
Subject:San Antonio Shooting

On Sunday, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It's like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant! Now aren't you wondering why this isn't a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting? There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened. Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week. Just thought you'd like to know.

She's got more balls than you, little finocchio.

tuffnuts

Utica, NY

#6282 Jan 1, 2013
you think Schumer is a good advocate for the north country? wait till he takes every gun you own! thats his eventual goal! hes no better than the NYC mayor and supports his beliefs. good luck with that. Dont worry, pretty soon we wont have any constitutional rights! Does the word communist ring a bell!?

Location hidden

#6283 Jan 1, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
On Sunday, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It's like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant! Now aren't you wondering why this isn't a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting? There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened. Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week. Just thought you'd like to know.
You're right, Obama was clearly the ONLY reasonable choice for POTUS. Romney and the Teabaggers simply weren't ready to run America.
TrollBot

Mclean, VA

#6285 Jan 1, 2013
Scumbag Troll Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
(Childishly inane troll snipped)

Troll. Ignored.
whizy

Albany, NY

#6286 Jan 1, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, we need more gun-control.

Location hidden

#6287 Jan 1, 2013
whizy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, we need more gun-control.
AhahahahaahhaAhahahahahah, take a whiz in your hat "whizy", ahhahhahhahh, hhhehhhhehhehhehhhhehhehheh

Location hidden

#6288 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You're right, Obama was clearly the ONLY reasonable choice for POTUS. Romney and the Teabaggers simply weren't ready to run America.
imposter

Location hidden

#6289 Jan 1, 2013
"Corporations are people, my friend ... of course they are..." —Mitt Romney
Imposter

Location hidden

#6290 Jan 1, 2013
"I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love."
–Mitt Romney (January 2012)
imposter

Location hidden

#6291 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You need to get laid.
imposter, with nothing to say

Location hidden

#6292 Jan 1, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
AhahahahaahhaAhahahahahah, take a whiz in your hat "whizy", ahhahhahhahh, hhhehhhhehhehhehhhhehhehheh
What a great retort! You must be a big boy of nine or ten.

Location hidden

#6293 Jan 1, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
imposter
Look, you might not like the fact that Obama is doing well, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm the real deal.

Location hidden

#6294 Jan 1, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
imposter
At least you and I agree that Obama is the man!

Sure, you and I have our disagreements, but one thing that we both agree on is that our President is doing one hell of a job!

Location hidden

#6295 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
What a great retort! You must be a big boy of nine or ten.
Liberal imposter

Location hidden

#6296 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Look, you might not like the fact that Obama is doing well, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm the real deal.
lying imposter

Location hidden

#6297 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
At least you and I agree that Obama is the man!
Sure, you and I have our disagreements, but one thing that we both agree on is that our President is doing one hell of a job!
fake phony imposter

Location hidden

#6298 Jan 2, 2013
It shouldn't have even been close. Faced with the choice between taking charge of our destiny and tackling our financial problems, we opted to get high and have sex. We re elected a guy who doesn't understand that a growing economy that creates more tax payers will bring in more revenue than higher taxes. A Commander in Chief who doesn't know our military still uses bayonets. A man who wants to control the economy without even knowing the difference between bankruptcy and liquidation. It was one thing to elect an unknown quantity, buying his line of 'Hope and Change'. It's something else to deliberately choose his failed policies over someone who has actually achieved success in life. I never dreamed America would do that.

Location hidden

#6299 Jan 2, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
It shouldn't have even been close. Faced with the choice between taking charge of our destiny and tackling our financial problems, we opted to get high and have sex. We re elected a guy who doesn't understand that a growing economy that creates more tax payers will bring in more revenue than higher taxes. A Commander in Chief who doesn't know our military still uses bayonets. A man who wants to control the economy without even knowing the difference between bankruptcy and liquidation. It was one thing to elect an unknown quantity, buying his line of 'Hope and Change'. It's something else to deliberately choose his failed policies over someone who has actually achieved success in life. I never dreamed America would do that.
You're right, Obama is doing well. He saved General Motors, kept the stock-market humming, and started to really rebuild our economny and job-market.

I can't disagree with you on those points.

Location hidden

#6300 Jan 2, 2013
Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Obama is doing well. He saved General Motors, kept the stock-market humming, and started to really rebuild our economny and job-market.
I can't disagree with you on those points.
Ahhahahahhaha, you sound like my dog Brian, ahahhahahhaaaah, you're a riot fruitcake, ahahahahahahahhahah! Must be a lot of pressure on yer cranium , I mean with yer head being up obamas ass all the time, ahahahaahahaah, you're delusional fruticake!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Drunk Driver arrested for Exposing Himsel... 4 min Whitey 2
Thankyou Police Body Cameras 13 min Justice Served 4
Cubans in Miami slam Obama 'betrayal' after his... 21 min Whitey 26
White Suburban Hosting an Underage Drinking Party 32 min Whitey 2
Another White Burglar Arrested in the Burbs 1 hr RFCBF 1
RCSD Tries To Stem Chonic Absences 1 hr CityRes 1
White Guy Allowed to Continue to Sexually Assau... 1 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web