Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6131 Dec 26, 2012
Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone tells you that they have "honest" work for you, you know what they have?...A shite job, that's what they have.
"Honest work" is a metaphor for all work that honest people do, those who take responsibilty for themselves and work for a living, an ethic that is probably foreign to you and other obama idol worshippers. In Charles Dickens' time you would be in Debtors prison, and would be the only one that actually belonged there.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6132 Dec 26, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Limbaugh sought treatment and is in recovery from pain medication, an over prescribed solace given too quickly by too many doctors leading to addiction, obama was a self described in his "autobiographies" an illicit drug user, using cocaine, supporting drug cartels, and other narco-terrorists with his recreational use. To this day, we do not know if he sought treatment, or continues his recreational use. I wouldn't waste my time asking you if you had any morals, I know the answer.
You certainly did take the long way around the barn on that one.

Yeah, Rush is an addict; it doesn't matter that it was prescription pain meds or meth; he is a weak individual.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6133 Dec 26, 2012
Rush was "doctor shopping," or illegally deceiving multiple doctors to receive overlapping prescriptions. He received about 2,000 painkillers, prescribed by four doctors in six months, at a pharmacy near his Palm Beach mansion.

If anyone else had done that, you would call them an addict, right?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6134 Dec 26, 2012
Here's a direct quote from the drug addict himself:

"Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs.... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up," (Limbaugh said on his short-lived television show on Oct. 5, 1995.)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6135 Dec 26, 2012
Here's a direct quote from obama:

Here's the passage from his book, Dreams from My Father, where he discusses his drug use:
"I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it"

"..... a drug-addict? Why in God's name would you advocate our children listening to the advice of drug addicts?

Have you no morals, sir?" ---anonymous Jackass

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6136 Dec 26, 2012
"Yeah, Rush is an addict; it doesn't matter that it was prescription pain meds or meth; he is a weak individual. "--Anonymous Jackass

So is obama.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6137 Dec 26, 2012
Obama, by all accounts, was a habitual drug user in high school. He tried cocaine, he admits in Dreams From My Father; he “tried drugs enthusiastically.” The Chicago Tribune reported back in 2007 that Obama thanked the “Choom Gang” in his high school yearbook; “chooming” was Hawaiian slang for smoking pot. The Honolulu Advertiser reported that Obama’s senior portrait “prominently displayed … A package of ‘Zig-Zag’ rolling papers and a matchbook.” One of Obama’s close friends was arrested for drug possession during high school.


In his memoir, Obama talked about routinely getting high.“Junkie. Pothead,” he wrote.“That’s where I’d been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man.”

Thank you, Mr. President.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6138 Dec 26, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
Here's a direct quote from obama:
Here's the passage from his book, Dreams from My Father, where he discusses his drug use:
"I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it"
"..... a drug-addict? Why in God's name would you advocate our children listening to the advice of drug addicts?
Have you no morals, sir?" ---anonymous Jackass
The difference is that Obama was a kid...and he admits his mistakes; Rush Limbaugh was a mature adult who never admitted his addiction.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6139 Dec 26, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
Obama, by all accounts, was a habitual drug user in high school. He tried cocaine, he admits in Dreams From My Father; he “tried drugs enthusiastically.” The Chicago Tribune reported back in 2007 that Obama thanked the “Choom Gang” in his high school yearbook; “chooming” was Hawaiian slang for smoking pot. The Honolulu Advertiser reported that Obama’s senior portrait “prominently displayed … A package of ‘Zig-Zag’ rolling papers and a matchbook.” One of Obama’s close friends was arrested for drug possession during high school.
In his memoir, Obama talked about routinely getting high.“Junkie. Pothead,” he wrote.“That’s where I’d been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man.”
Thank you, Mr. President.
"By all accounts".

Nice fact-checking.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6140 Dec 26, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
"Yeah, Rush is an addict; it doesn't matter that it was prescription pain meds or meth; he is a weak individual. "--Anonymous Jackass
So is obama.
Look, there is a VAST difference between a kid who smokes a joint now and then and a "pill shopper" who stores 2,000 painkillers at a time.

If you can't see that, you're really warped.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6141 Dec 26, 2012
See, the real issue here is hypocrisy; the fact that a conservative drug addict spends his days on the radio denegrating other addicts.

It's kind of like Larry Craig insulting gay men, then trying to score a BJ in an airport mens room.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6142 Dec 26, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Limbaugh sought treatment and is in recovery from pain medication, an over prescribed solace given too quickly by too many doctors leading to addiction, obama was a self described in his "autobiographies" an illicit drug user, using cocaine, supporting drug cartels, and other narco-terrorists with his recreational use. To this day, we do not know if he sought treatment, or continues his recreational use. I wouldn't waste my time asking you if you had any morals, I know the answer.
I love your quote that drugs are "...an over prescribed solace given too quickly by too many doctors leading to addiction..."

The problem is that Rush had lined up MANY doctors who didn't know that the other was prescribing for him (Rush). The responsibility for this addiction rests wholly and totally on the shoulders of Rush Limbaugh, no matter how you may attempt to excuse him.

You're like every other conservative; a poor kid in an alley who uses drugs as an escape is just a junkie, but Rush Limbaugh...well, he's a victim! He's just a pawn in the free-flowing pain-killer industry...no matter that he was stockpiling the stuff by doctor-shopping...it's not his fault...get that poor man some help!!!!

Hypocrite.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6143 Dec 26, 2012
Obama NEVER denied his drug-use, but Rush sure did!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6144 Dec 26, 2012
Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is that Obama was a kid...and he admits his mistakes; Rush Limbaugh was a mature adult who never admitted his addiction.
The difference is one is an entertainer that I could care less about whom you have a derangement syndrome about, and the other is a narcisstic liar whom you have no proof that he has ever been reformed, who was elected by immoral trolls like you. Show me anywhere , where obama admits any mistake, please try hard.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6145 Dec 26, 2012
Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your quote that drugs are "...an over prescribed solace given too quickly by too many doctors leading to addiction..."
The problem is that Rush had lined up MANY doctors who didn't know that the other was prescribing for him (Rush). The responsibility for this addiction rests wholly and totally on the shoulders of Rush Limbaugh, no matter how you may attempt to excuse him.
You're like every other conservative; a poor kid in an alley who uses drugs as an escape is just a junkie, but Rush Limbaugh...well, he's a victim! He's just a pawn in the free-flowing pain-killer industry...no matter that he was stockpiling the stuff by doctor-shopping...it's not his fault...get that poor man some help!!!!

Hypocrite.
I am not like anyone you know, believe me.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6146 Dec 26, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is one is an entertainer that I could care less about whom you have a derangement syndrome about, and the other is a narcisstic liar whom you have no proof that he has ever been reformed, who was elected by immoral trolls like you. Show me anywhere , where obama admits any mistake, please try hard.
Oh, so now you "could care less about" Rush Limbaugh? He's suddenly no longer one of your conservative heroes, is that it? A couple of minutes ago, you were making every excuse for his drug addiction; suddenly, he matters not!

It's funny how Rush is your "go to guy" for everything from abortion to national-defense, but when you're backed into a corner, he's suddenly "just an entertainer".

So, we shouldn't take what he says seriously, is that it?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6147 Dec 26, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not like anyone you know, believe me.
You're EXACLTY like many people who I know. You like to think that you're special; you like to think that you have some corner on wisdom and the proper ideology...but you're just another TeaBagger.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6148 Dec 26, 2012
Oh, so now you "could care less about" Rush Limbaugh? He's suddenly no longer one of your conservative heroes, is that it? A couple of minutes ago, you were making every excuse for his drug addiction; suddenly, he matters not!

Like all leftist and liberal swine, you have no valid argument so you distort, and lie, never said I even liked Limbaugh, but why let facts get in the way of any liberal narrative, right? Never made any excuses for Limbaugh, I stated facts. But if you and he were drowning and I had to make a choice, you would take your last breathe.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6149 Dec 26, 2012
Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're EXACLTY like many people who I know. You like to think that you're special; you like to think that you have some corner on wisdom and the proper ideology...but you're just another TeaBagger.

You are the one, just like obama, who thinks they know what is best for all, well you don't. A group of mostly senior citizens that you call teabaggers, the obvious perjorative, who don't want to see the country go bankrupt through irresponsible endless spending, they are the bane of society? Really? You're the only teaBAGGER, and you have the chaffed chin to prove it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6150 Dec 26, 2012
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
Oh, so now you "could care less about" Rush Limbaugh? He's suddenly no longer one of your conservative heroes, is that it? A couple of minutes ago, you were making every excuse for his drug addiction; suddenly, he matters not!
Like all leftist and liberal swine, you have no valid argument so you distort, and lie, never said I even liked Limbaugh, but why let facts get in the way of any liberal narrative, right? Never made any excuses for Limbaugh, I stated facts. But if you and he were drowning and I had to make a choice, you would take your last breathe.
Our argument is clear: more people voted for our candidate than yours. More people believed that Obama was right for America. More people trusted Obama than Romney.

The arguments have all been made, and the outcome is clear.

You lost...not America....YOU and all of the Teabaggers like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what dirty fking n *****gg******rs need 28 min Gary 1
13 Wham Refuse to Include Mugshot of White Murd... 1 hr Racistrhonda Crot... 3
Ferguson protestors burned down Midtown Plaza 1 hr Racistrhonda Crot... 4
10WHEC Warn Whites the dangers of Fentanyl whil... 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Mayor Lovely Warren Angers RPD 4 hr Edina 50
pigpen, you can finally come to dinner 4 hr Quincy 16
'Tis the season for many shoppers but take care... 7 hr Aunt Sadie 5
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:45 pm PST