EATME

Cortland, NY

#5842 Nov 12, 2012
Guilty of what, exactly? Losing? You must have me confused with Mitt Romney. You know - that guy who lost like a loser? Surely you remember...
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#5843 Nov 12, 2012
EATME wrote:
Guilty of what, exactly? Losing? You must have me confused with Mitt Romney. You know - that guy who lost like a loser? Surely you remember...
Lowlife bottomfeeder say what?
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#5844 Nov 12, 2012
EATME wrote:
That's right! He lost, didn't he? Mitt Romney lost the Presidential election to Barack Hussein Obama. I almost forgot how Romney was a loser...
Happy to wake up

Buffalo, NY

#5845 Nov 13, 2012
We all lost there could be no winners in this BS election now we need to take cover hide cash food and ammo and be ready for the end.
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#5847 Nov 13, 2012
Well, Obama did fail at one thing at least - losing. That's the one thing that Romney is really good at. I guess if we need a loser, we can always call him in Loserville. Where the losers go. When they lose. Because that's what he did.
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

#5848 Nov 13, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
Well, Obama did fail at one thing at least - losing. That's the one thing that Romney is really good at. I guess if we need a loser, we can always call him in Loserville. Where the losers go. When they lose. Because that's what he did.
You are right,Obama failed to lose. However the American people who work did lose and the lazy gimmee gimmee crowd won. Aren't you proud? Being one of them you should be!
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#5849 Nov 13, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
All you have left is the loser in the White House...the one who failed the last 4 years due to total inexperience and incompetence, and he will lose in the next 4 years unless he wakes up and realizes he is only the community organizer almost half the nation figured in both elections. Now he needs to surround himself with people who might actually know what they are doing and who have been successful in the real world of business, instead of goons that he must have chosen in order to make himself look better...of course, he's stuck with Giggles Biden, who you also re-elected. LOL
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#5850 Nov 13, 2012
Except that he won. Obama, that is. Unlike Romney, who appears to have lost. Like a loser.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#5851 Nov 13, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
Except that he won. Obama, that is. Unlike Romney, who appears to have lost. Like a loser.
Romney has lost, and Obama has lost...since he has been lost ever since he became president...LOL He has no idea at all, even after 4 years, of how to be a leader or how to even begin to approach dealing successfuly with the economy, among other things. The entire USA lost, when the ignorant electorate chose to swallow the Obama snakeoil for yet another inept term in office. And of course, then there is you, a lifetime loser no matter who would win office. LOL
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#5852 Nov 13, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> Romney has lost...
Saw that, did you? I particularly noticed that part where he lost. Unlike Barack Hussein Obama. The winner who didn't lose.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#5853 Nov 13, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw that, did you? I particularly noticed that part where he lost. Unlike Barack Hussein Obama. The winner who didn't lose.
the whole nation lost, dummy...Obamafailure for 4 more years!
Jacob

Binghamton, NY

#5854 Nov 13, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> the whole nation lost, dummy...Obamafailure for 4 more years!
No, only anti-American corporate shills like you lost. Bad. You are a complete failure and you are too blind to see it.

You are minority now. Go to the back of the short bus where you belong.
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#5855 Nov 13, 2012
Yes, Obama did win, it's true. Funny story - he did it by not losing. You know, the way Romney lost...
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#5856 Nov 13, 2012
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
No, only anti-American corporate shills like you lost. Bad. You are a complete failure and you are too blind to see it.
You are minority now. Go to the back of the short bus where you belong.
Lowlife Binghamton welfare bottomfeeder say what? LOL
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#5857 Nov 13, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> Lowlife Binghamton welfare bottomfeeder say what? LOL
I think he said that Romney lost, actually. Because it's true. He did. Like a loser.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#5858 Nov 13, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
Yes, Obama did win, it's true. Funny story - he did it by not losing. You know, the way Romney lost...
Lowlife Rome welfare bottomfeeder say what? LOL
Jacob

Binghamton, NY

#5859 Nov 13, 2012
Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> Lowlife Binghamton welfare bottomfeeder say what? LOL
You continue to prove that you are nothing but an impotent failure.

Those of us on the side of the winners appreciate that.
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#5860 Nov 13, 2012
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to prove that you are nothing but an impotent failure.
Those of us on the side of the winners appreciate that.
Lowlife Binghamton welfare bottomfeeder Geoff John Michael Jacob say what? LOL
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#5861 Nov 13, 2012
BTW - Romney lost. It's true.
George

Fort Washington, MD

#5862 Nov 14, 2012
Hastings Pudding? Are you kidding me! How gay is that name? Don't even try to come off as a conservatve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal Statistics of black on white violence, ... 9 min Andy Timms 29
Police search for Newark shooting suspect 2 hr Hmmm 6
Two Cops Dead in NYC 3 hr Rhonda 32
NYPD on Wartime Status - No Arrests Unless Necc... 6 hr Joker 9
City Bulldozes Homeless Camp 6 hr Joker 3
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 6 hr Joker 34
Lonsberry Tries To Capitalize Off NYPD Tragedy ... 6 hr Rhonda 20
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web