911 calls released in Clayton Whittem...

911 calls released in Clayton Whittemore case

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Good Samaritan

Penfield, NY

#1 Feb 24, 2014
10WHEC: """"For the first time, News10NBC is hearing from the father of a young man accused of beating his girlfriend to death."""" "

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3338071.sht...

----------

8WROC: """"Whitte more is the young man who police say killed his girlfriend in Brockport in September 2012"""" "

http://www.rochesterhomepage.net/story/d/stor...

----------

"A young man"?????? Is that what our local media calls a white murderer????

Cause I don't recall one time them ever calling a minority murderer a "young man".
Good Samaritan

Penfield, NY

#2 Feb 24, 2014
This would have sounded better if they weren't trying to help him:

"""For the first time, News10NBC is hearing from the father of the man accused of beating his young girlfriend to death.""""
Pure

New Hartford, NY

#3 Feb 26, 2014
He is a 21 year old adult so, that would make him a young man.. i hate when people say white people get better treatment.. They all get the same treatment.. A murder is a murder !!!..All I know this was a senseless act which took a poor young teenagers life
Good Samaritan

Penfield, NY

#4 Feb 26, 2014
Pure wrote:
He is a 21 year old adult so, that would make him a young man.. i hate when people say white people get better treatment.. They all get the same treatment.. A murder is a murder !!!..All I know this was a senseless act which took a poor young teenagers life
Well the local news is full of black males around the age of 21 and none of the news outlets call them "young man".
Darlene

Rochester, NY

#5 Feb 26, 2014
Good Samaritan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the local news is full of black males around the age of 21 and none of the news outlets call them "young man".
Because most of them are premeditated thugs, and this specific case was a crime of passion. Those that make it to 21 are still thugs. Why are you deluding yourself? Maybe that's part of the bigger problem.
LookWhosTalking

Rochester, NY

#6 Mar 3, 2014
Good Samaritan wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do you. You refer to them as "black males." Pot, meet kettle.
Andy Capp

Macedon, NY

#7 Mar 3, 2014
I'm sure his parents recall him being the perfect child. Well mannered, expensively educated, handsome. yep, great kid taught well.
Ruff

United States

#8 Mar 4, 2014
You sit there and judge, but what do you really know? How dare you sit there and judge not knowing what kind of life the family had. Nor the daughter of the family who is coping with this. You sit here and comment as though thou are almighty and incapable of being touched by such an event, but perhaps one day one action will change that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biden Says McCain Can't Tolerate Trump 1 hr IescapedNY 2
77% of population (whites) account for 98% of p... 2 hr IescapedNY 2
6.5% of population (black males) commit 50% of ... 2 hr IescapedNY 8
"Empty Barrel" not Racist 3 hr Bovenzi13 6
General Kelly is Absolutely Magnificent! 3 hr Monica 26
Cowboy Jane /Maxine Waters Both Racists 4 hr IescapedNY 2
News Clock from Rochester NY Central Station back in... 9 hr IescapedNY 5

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance