Posted in the Rochester Forum

JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON

Newark, NY

#2 Aug 7, 2013
I hope people get jobs soon.
Dustin

Newark, NY

#5 Aug 10, 2013
I bet it's the states fault for the low scores. They shouldn't have to take it if they don't know the material anyway.
The man

Rochester, NY

#6 Aug 10, 2013
Stupid schools helps create stupid kids.

Idiot parents are also to blame.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#7 Aug 10, 2013
The man wrote:
Don't forget the bureaucracy that the department of education has on the creative teachers that want to teach.
The structure of school funding that keeps school administrators from throwing out disruptive students because they don't wanna loose funding.
And the teachers unions who keep us from firing lousy teachers and promoting the good ones.
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#8 Aug 10, 2013
How much education does it take for a functionally illiterate, RCSD grad to print his name on a Democrat Party enrollment form?
Ha Ha

Iraq

#9 Aug 10, 2013
Das right chillren wrote:
How much education does it take for a functionally illiterate, RCSD grad to print his name on a Democrat Party enrollment form?
Good point.
Dustin

Newark, NY

#10 Aug 10, 2013
State Tests have been around before Cuomo took office. It's been a procedure done since the cold war at least. And there's republicans that make silly decisions too that Weiner guy pretty sure he's in the GOP.
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#12 Aug 10, 2013
Dustin wrote:
<quoted text>
... that Weiner guy pretty sure he's in the GOP.
Nah, he's a Dem.

Did you know Clinton and Obama are Dems, too?
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#13 Aug 10, 2013
@Mrs Crabtree

Great post!

And a great example of education in our country prior to the marxist|liberal infestation of our educational system.

I spend a lot of time searching for info on the internet and occasionally I stumble over letters written home by Civil War Infantrymen (canon fodder). Without exception the letters were written in a neat cursive style and not a misspelled word could be found. Proper grammar is a mystery to me so I can't comment on grammar in those letters.

Fast forward to the 21st century: The marxists|liberals infesting our educational system are pushing to do away with Cursive Writing skills. Many school districts no longer teach it and many others are moving in that direction.

The reason usually given is Cursive Writing skills are no longer necessary in our modern world, much like math skills in a world of pocket calculators. The truth is the coddled, entitlement-minded little darlings just can't grasp it, so let's lower the bar to something they can grasp, like block printing.

In my time, printing was taught in 1st grade, so that should give you some idea of where standards will bottom out, once our educational system reaches 3rd world status.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#14 Aug 11, 2013
Why does every single thread turn into liberal this, liberal that? It's ridiculous. Both parties have slews of low information voters - voting for Obama because he's black, uninformed southerners voting Republican because pa told them so and they'll get a switch taken to him if they don't.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#15 Aug 11, 2013
The man wrote:
You're right. There are two extremes: the city school districts that are in a downward spiral, and some suburban districts where administration bows to the uppity parents because their kid gets too much homework.
There are plenty of districts that aren't out of control, but those two issues are a huge problem.
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#16 Aug 11, 2013
ThatOneBeaut wrote:
Why does every single thread turn into liberal this, liberal that? It's ridiculous. Both parties have slews of low information voters - voting for Obama because he's black, uninformed southerners voting Republican because pa told them so and they'll get a switch taken to him if they don't.
"uninformed southerners voting Republican because pa told them so" is a new one on me. I suspect you made it up as you went along.
Dustin

Newark, NY

#17 Aug 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Nah, he's a Dem.
Did you know Clinton and Obama are Dems, too?
I did know Clinton and Obama are Dems too. They both served as presidents after a Bush was in office.

My question is, why is a Dem running against a Dem?(Weiner vs. Spitzer)
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#18 Aug 11, 2013
Dustin wrote:
<quoted text>
I did know Clinton and Obama are Dems too. They both served as presidents after a Bush was in office.
My question is, why is a Dem running against a Dem?(Weiner vs. Spitzer)
Weiner and Spitzer are not running against each other. Weiner is running for Mayor of New York City and Spitzer is running for New York City Comptroller.

Are you aware the earth is really flat?

That's right.

The pics you see from assorted satellites and the Space Station have been photoshopped. When the poop hits the prop on this one, a lot of heads are going to roll at NASA.
Dustin

Newark, NY

#19 Aug 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Weiner and Spitzer are not running against each other. Weiner is running for Mayor of New York City and Spitzer is running for New York City Comptroller.
Are you aware the earth is really flat?
That's right.
The pics you see from assorted satellites and the Space Station have been photoshopped. When the poop hits the prop on this one, a lot of heads are going to roll at NASA.
Well that's smart of Spitzer to run for Comptroller now instead of mayor. I thought he was still running for that since that's what was on TV. guess they had wrong info or were outdated. And the earth is round. Not flat.
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#20 Aug 11, 2013
Dustin wrote:
<quoted text>And the earth is round. Not flat.
That's what the globe manufacturers want you to believe.

Don't fall for it.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21 Aug 12, 2013
Newark test scores were especially low...
Dustin

Newark, NY

#22 Aug 12, 2013
I honestly think Das Right Chillen is wrong about the earth. However I did read that Spitzer was running for comptroller now so that part is definately true.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 Aug 13, 2013
Having travelled here from Cybertron(a short layover on Mars) I can personally attest that the Earth is neither flat nor circle. It is more specifically an oblate spheroid, due to the rotation the middle bulges and the top and bottom flatten.
I believe kids in the city schools would do better on the tests if they studied instead of practicing the "dances" that look like violent rape. Just sayin.
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#24 Aug 13, 2013
Dustin wrote:
I honestly think Das Right Chillen is wrong about the earth. However I did read that Spitzer was running for comptroller now so that part is definately true.
I would never lie to you.

And, no, I'm not lying to you now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Break room ratings 2 hr Greece Guy 87
Cullerd Boy Poops Out Diamonds 8 hr Heard it here first 6
Man arrested, license suspended 20 times 9 hr BwaHawHawDbag 2
Man with machete indicted on charges 9 hr You people 5
Literally the Coldest. EVER. 13 hr BwaHawHawZippy 1
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 13 hr Ralph 23
City Woman Convicted In Connection With Arson Fire Fri BwaHawHawZippy 1
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web