lifestyle of the rich & crazy

lifestyle of the rich & crazy

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Even before that, Lanza walked the halls of his middle school carrying a black briefcase while most students lugged their belongings in backpacks.“That stuck out,” said Tim Lalli, 20, who graduated with Lanza in 2010.“It was different.”

Lalli said Lanza wasn’t a total outcast, but he didn’t speak much.

“Everyone just assumed he was a smart kid and that’s why he didn’t like talking to people all the time,” he said.“He hung out with the smart crowd.”

And he lived in luxury.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/adam-lanz...

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#2 Dec 15, 2012
QUESTION: What did this looney tune need with

-A BushMaster ?
-A Glock ?
-A Sig Sauer ?

ANSWER: TO KILL.

Late Friday night, Peter Lanza’s neighbors said they wondered how he was going to cope with the news that his ex-wife was dead and his youngest son would forever be known as a murderous monster.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/adam-lanz...

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 15, 2012
ANSWER: they belonged to his mother you retard. He just got his hands on them to do a terrible thing. So why did his mother need these types of firearms ? ask yourself that question first.
DizzyDingyDzinze e

Victor, NY

#5 Dec 15, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
ANSWER: they belonged to his mother you retard. He just got his hands on them to do a terrible thing. So why did his mother need these types of firearms ? ask yourself that question first.
Possibly so those weapons could be used to murder her and numerous others.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#6 Dec 15, 2012
The media has informed us that Nancy Lanza was a gun enthusist, she was concerned with world collapse and was stock piling food and weapons.

..........and none of this was helpful in the end.
Man......

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 15, 2012
Maybe the terrible suffering of the last four years is finally catching up to the producers/contributors/workers .

The rich and middle class can only be asked to do so much for the non contributors and are concerned about "world collapse"

Lord only knows what pain and suffering the next four years are going to bring.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#8 Dec 15, 2012
If we can withstand the 8 years of the Warmonger Bush, we [email protected] sure can survive 8 years of President Obama!!!

If not, WE are free to live in another country, but we are NOT free to kill and use our ignorance as an excuse to murder innocent people.

*Be for real

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 15, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
If we can withstand the 8 years of the Warmonger Bush, we [email protected] sure can survive 8 years of President Obama!!!
If not, WE are free to live in another country, but we are NOT free to kill and use our ignorance as an excuse to murder innocent people.
*Be for real
Funny how you call Bush a war monger when Congress is the one who actually passes the declaration of war. I don't Obama stopping these military actions, in fact he just approved missiles and 400 troops to Turkey. There is plenty of blame to go around. It needs to stop but at this point there is no end in sight to military action.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 Dec 15, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
The media has informed us that Nancy Lanza was a gun enthusist, she was concerned with world collapse and was stock piling food and weapons.
..........and none of this was helpful in the end.
Man......
So the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#11 Dec 15, 2012
Money is not everything. Money does not solve all problems and it cannot buy life!

Just when you thought all was safe, the rug gets pulled out from under you.

Life is so unpredictable.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 15, 2012
Gods Property wrote:
Money is not everything. Money does not solve all problems and it cannot buy life!
Just when you thought all was safe, the rug gets pulled out from under you.
Life is so unpredictable.
Please explain why so many LIBERALS have their hands in
my pockets for MY MONEY?

Give it your most inteligent shot....

Steel City Steelers

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 15, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain why so many LIBERALS have their hands in
my pockets for MY MONEY?
Give it your most inteligent shot....
Hear!Hear!
Shakia

Victor, NY

#14 Dec 15, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain why so many LIBERALS have their hands in
my pockets for MY MONEY?
Give it your most inteligent shot....
Let me answer your stupid question.

If you are dumb enough to allow others to have their hands in your pocket you deserve your money taken---dummy

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15 Dec 15, 2012
Shakia wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me answer your stupid question.
If you are dumb enough to allow others to have their hands in your pocket you deserve your money taken---dummy
You mean Obama, taxes and my HARD EARNED INCOME???
Lunatic Lanza

Victor, NY

#16 Dec 16, 2012
Interesting that the thread about the massacre has disappeared. It don't take much to offend some cry babies. When many on this racist forum discuss black crimes and murders by the hands of guns it's a joke. You listen humorously to the 911 calls and make fun, now your world has been shattered by horrible violence and NOT ONE WORD!

Hopefully when another senseless act of gun violence occurs in the minority community these same silent, cry baby cowards willl show some respect and empathy.
Bang Bnag Bang

Victor, NY

#17 Dec 17, 2012
vigils, prayer rituals, memorials with teddy bear and candles. These are now symbols of sorrow for those kill by gun violence. Whether it's in the suburbs or the inner city.

My how the tables have turned.
No one will complain about them on this violent act, will they?
WTF

Victor, NY

#18 Dec 17, 2012
I wonder if Steelcitystupid went on th scanner and heard all the horrible 911 calls since she loves doing this? hhhmmmm???
WTF

Victor, NY

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Hey stupidsteelcity, give us the link to listen to what your dumb ears hear. Being you love to find humor in the emergency, violent suffering of others. Others being those with different skin color than yours. hhhmmmm?
WTF

Victor, NY

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear!Hear!
what did you hear on the scanner in Newton?
Enquiring minds want to know...hhhmmmm??

Steel City Steelers

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21 Dec 17, 2012
WTF wrote:
I wonder if Steelcitystupid went on th scanner and heard all the horrible 911 calls since she loves doing this? hhhmmmm???
Dear Stalker,
I didn't even know about this horrific tragedy until hours after it happened. I don't rejoice crimes in the city. I'm an equal opportunity criminal hater. Why do you single me out? Never mind, don't bother answering. I couldn't care less if I tried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Bails on NAFTA, Another Broken Promise 4 hr perfect 7
How do I become a IescapedNY? 6 hr IescapedNY 4
Happy 100 Days In Office President Trump 6 hr IescapedNY 9
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 7 hr Fox News is never... 929
Fake News Conference 7 hr Howard 9
S. Korea PO'ed Over Missile System Price 7 hr Howard 14
Trump's "Historic Progress" a Lie 7 hr Howard 4

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages