Question for Steel City

Posted in the Rochester Forum

rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#1 Sep 13, 2013
How does it feel to be booted 4 times on here? I seriously think you should cool it on here Missy, you big-mouth broad! See where your lip can get you at times? You're nothing but a stuffy, stuck up, two-faced conservative!
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#3 Sep 13, 2013
Seriously, RePuke? Riddle me this, loser, why do you NOT have a registered name? huh? huh? Could it be that you know damn well you'd be tossed?

You think I should cool it? Yet you call me how many names in the post? You, dear, are a low-life, undereducated, abusive m.f.er. No wonder why you resort to having to live in your parent's basement. How many women have left you? Huh? Methinks probably 2x divorced at least and single for quite a while now. Sucks to be you. Have a fantastic lonely weekend. Oh wait. My bad. You still have your hand. Be careful. Jerk too hard and it might just fall off. ;)
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#4 Sep 14, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Seriously, RePuke? Riddle me this, loser, why do you NOT have a registered name? huh? huh? Could it be that you know damn well you'd be tossed?
You think I should cool it? Yet you call me how many names in the post? You, dear, are a low-life, undereducated, abusive m.f.er. No wonder why you resort to having to live in your parent's basement. How many women have left you? Huh? Methinks probably 2x divorced at least and single for quite a while now. Sucks to be you. Have a fantastic lonely weekend. Oh wait. My bad. You still have your hand. Be careful. Jerk too hard and it might just fall off. ;)
You are aware that your big mouth and racist attitude got your butt kicked off of here, right? Don't worry about my personal life, as I have been happily married for 20 years, witch! Much less I could say for you......why else would you stay up and "listen" to a scanner all night trying to find urban violent crime! Who in their right mind does that? Someone with no man and no friends!The only friends you have are these fools online, Pigpen the hateful jew, and IescapeNY, the racist conservative! You fit right with those losers, you are ugly and no one in their right mind would give you the time of day, you racist conservative, dirty witch! Now be gone!
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Rochester, NY

#5 Sep 14, 2013
Did you notice this DITZ is completely GONE from the forum under the Steel city Steelers2 name?

And I mean-----GONE! Like magic

I think that's why she is sooo ANGRY, mad and foaming at the mouth. LMAO

FOAMING AT THE MOUTH
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Rochester, NY

#6 Sep 14, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that your big mouth and racist attitude got your butt kicked off of here, right? Don't worry about my personal life, as I have been happily married for 20 years, witch! Much less I could say for you......why else would you stay up and "listen" to a scanner all night trying to find urban violent crime! Who in their right mind does that? Someone with no man and no friends!The only friends you have are these fools online, Pigpen the hateful jew, and IescapeNY, the racist conservative! You fit right with those losers, you are ugly and no one in their right mind would give you the time of day, you racist conservative, dirty witch! Now be gone!
GP has called the out. 2 sorry sad excuses for B/S running around the forum. They went as far as the San Francisco topix area to make a lame attempt to slander CC. God's Property waxed both of them. GP knows how to stand up. They are upset big time.
Steel City Meltdown

Rochester, NY

#8 Sep 14, 2013
The Rochester Topix forum DITZ is too busy having a Saturday afternoon MELTDOWN.

LOL.

She is as EVIL as they come.

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

#10 Sep 14, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
You said POOOOOOFFF! LOL
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 14, 2013
its evident that steelers and pigpen911/the lie teller perpetrating as a truth seeker have something to hide and harbor a pure evil hatred for anyone that challenges their lies.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#14 Sep 14, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Stevie you are one very sick and sad person, too bad you aren't smart enough to know it. That being said, you run your racist mouth all of the time about people that got booted off,but never say anything about your "heros" CC, Racistfirecrouchtbarnfart, Rhonda, Moralty, ect getting banned, just why would that be Stevie? You are the typical yappy dog,all bark and no bite sonny. I hope that you grow up and become a man one day so you can provide for your family instead of living off of the hard working taxpayers. Now do us all a favor and run along to your basement and stfu. Thank you Zippy.
spoken like a true liar, coward, racist, insecure, hate mongering punk that I am.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#15 Sep 14, 2013
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea wrote:
Did you notice this DITZ is completely GONE from the forum under the Steel city Steelers2 name?
And I mean-----GONE! Like magic
I think that's why she is sooo ANGRY, mad and foaming at the mouth. LMAO
FOAMING AT THE MOUTH
we all noticed that. it's the reason she is so mad like a rabid dog.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#21 Sep 15, 2013
the truth seeker is nothing but the devil. bent on causing problems and covering up his lies. i know one day i will pay for all the wrongdoing. i'm foolish enough to think God is not watching, but one day i know he will execute his vengeance upon me so good that i'll have no choice but to bow down and worship him and apologize to all those I've done evil to.

CC is right. i will reap what I've sown.
sucker

Rochester, NY

#22 Sep 15, 2013
donald

UK

#23 Sep 15, 2013
ARE YOU IN NEED OF LOAN SERVICES?
If so I put it to you that you are in the right place
were that
is done.
so if you are really in need of this service
offered by this company just enter the form below
and get it back to
us immediately.
LOAN APPLICATION FORM, BORROWER'S
INFORMATION
First Name:_________
Last Name:_________
Marital status:_________
Contact Address:_________
City/Zip code:_________
Nationality:_________
SEX:_________
Date of Birth:_________
Amount Needed as Loan:_________
Loan Duration:_________
Monthly Income/Yearly Income:_________
Purpose for Loan:_________
Phone:_________
Fax No:_________
Enter this form with current and correct data and
send
back to us through our company email as,
Jameswilsonloan@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black girls & Wigs 30 min Lol 20
Rochester woman faces harassment charge 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Whites Riot Again, this time at a Pumpkin Festival 2 hr AlShapton 3
White Woman Shot on Suburban Hayride 3 hr Chris Hayes 3
Calls for probe into ROC leadership change 3 hr black thuggery 2
Rochester man charged with murder 3 hr CityRes 3
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 3 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 267
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs