CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#2 Nov 26, 2012
lars varga wrote:
UCLA just concluded a five year study that shows jiggers are dumb and unmotivated. This study concluded that because 90% of all jiggers live off of entitlements, they will never be self-supporting. 98% of all jiggers cannot even pass a third grade level reading test. So the study suggested instead of getting bad at all the fat, lazy, monkey producing jigs, that every city should have a section where they can be housed (similar to the old mental state hospital grounds). They in fact do have a mental condition, it's called "being a jig". I suggest putting a huge electrified fence around the jig compound too, don't want them escaping and we already have enough apes in the zoo.
How come a Jigger can't swim? Their arms just flail around for a while and than they go under.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 25 min positronium 6,440
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 32 min positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 34 min positronium 6,389
What's wrong with Diamond Daisy? 2 hr Marianne 31
Astorino more likely to be next governor. Zephy... 2 hr SmarterThanYou 27
Whites in the Burbs Getting More Free Handouts 2 hr stevie social worker 4
No jobs in Auburn 2 hr Ha Ha 14
Amy Pierson never took her eyes off Thomas John... 5 hr Devonte 22
•••
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rochester Jobs