Law and Order: Trio from Rochester arrested following reported fight on Swan Street, Batavia

Aug 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Batavian

Patrick D. Powell, 27, of 98 Barton Street, Rochester, is charged with resisting arrest.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Aug 21, 2013
Batavian

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Would you Rochestarians keep your trash in Rochester? We already have enough problems with our own blacks and all the ones that come from Buffalo. I think it's time to put a fence around Batavia and keep Rochester/Buffalo/trash/BLACKS out.
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

I drive right on by Batavia's Thruway Exit on my way to other places.

Do you guys have a 4-way stop and a movie theater, or have you upgraded to an actual traffic signal?
Das wrong chillren

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Das right chillren wrote:
I drive right on by Batavia's Thruway Exit on my way to other places.
Do you guys have a 4-way stop and a movie theater, or have you upgraded to an actual traffic signal?
Stop and check Batavia out some time. It's a small city with alot to offer and getting better evry day. Batavia's biggest problem is the ghetto trash from Rochester and Buffalo.
Thank the Lord the Batavia police and state troopers & Sherrifs know their every trick.
Nittin but a bunch of uneducated ghetto trash that think Batavia is hicksville.

Love to visit Batavia when I can.
Biracial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Batavian wrote:
Would you Rochestarians keep your trash in Rochester? We already have enough problems with our own blacks and all the ones that come from Buffalo. I think it's time to put a fence around Batavia and keep Rochester/Buffalo/trash/BLACKS out.
Sounds like you have an issue with blacks period. I am sure blacks feel the same way about bigot hicks like you, you Batavian! You sound just like a person who live in the sticks.
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, right, like Batavia has its own police force. I'd sooner believe it has a Stop 'N Go.

On the bright side, you won't have a problem finding a place to stay when you visit.

That Holiday Inn (or wuteva) visible from the Thruway looks dead in the water. I'm guessing the 2 or 3 cars in the parking lot belong to part-time help who spend all day wondering how much longer they'll have a job. Definitely a poor career choice.

And to think they could have been inner-tube attendants at that snow boarding attraction (or wuteva) you guys have out that way.

Oh well ...
Batavian

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Biracial wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have an issue with blacks period. I am sure blacks feel the same way about bigot hicks like you, you Batavian! You sound just like a person who live in the sticks.
Axcuse me. I made a statement. Puleez point out where you can find fault or disagree with it. Feel free to educate yourself and check out some of Batavia's new's. Big city, small city, hick town same problem, same people.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Batavian wrote:
I like the fence idea but for the opposite reason. Is the mall still bustling like it was in the early 2000's?
"They" come from Roc and Buf to play for GCC basketball; it's always been like that. If you have that much of a problem with "them" then stay away from the ice rink area and stop complaining on here about it.
I Know

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Batavia is the kind of place that when you grow up, you bail out of as fast as you can. It really is a hick city (more like a big backward town) full of knuckledraggers. I can't think of one redeeming thing Batavia offers. It is essentially a garbage dump between Rochester and Buffalo. It's major attraction is: there is not major attraction.
john d

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Keep renting to the black thugs. Batavia is now complete ghetto trash. You people that are to blind to see what blacks are doing, than you deserve to be the trash city you became.
Biracial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Batavian wrote:
<quoted text>
Axcuse me. I made a statement. Puleez point out where you can find fault or disagree with it. Feel free to educate yourself and check out some of Batavia's new's. Big city, small city, hick town same problem, same people.
You are no different from the big city bigots. You view a race on the news you read or watch. You speak of Batavia like it's beverly Hills or something. Its where the beverly hillbillies live. Next time I come out there, I will be careful to not step in a pile of shit. I rather be in Rochester. How's the job situation in Batavia?
Batavian

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you can't handle the truth to me. Anyone with a half of a brain would rather live in the "sticks" then in the city. BTW: Please check the FBI crime stats, you might learn why people feel the way they do.
He's called the topix "village idiot" for a reason.
Patsy

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Batavia is neck in neck with Utica for the worst place to live in NY state. It has been called the armpit of NY for years. The whole town is worthless.
Biracial

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you can't handle the truth to me. Anyone with a half of a brain would rather live in the "sticks" then in the city. BTW: Please check the FBI crime stats, you might learn why people feel the way they do.
No, its called being a redneck living a sheltered life in society believing racist generalizations about a class of people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester