Exclusive: Rochester Hells Angels president talks: "We're being steam rolled over"

May 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester

For the first time in years, the Hells Angels opened their clubhouse and invited News 10NBC inside.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

gt reel wrote:
Oh plleeeeez, there was just a baptist preacher from Rochester who molested a boy. Sadly, this kind of thing knows no bounderies. It happens in every deonomination.
that's my point.
natty

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 9, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Freind of the Club wrote:
I am what is eluded to as a freind of the Club, that means that on occasion I am invited to ride with and to go to club houses where members are an i go as that member(s) guest. The reason you see these posts that speak badly of Hells Angels is that there are a lot more people who would like to be allowed to enter a club house or ride with the pack of the #1 world wide exclusive club of dedicated motorcycle enthusiasts- but they are not because the club is exclusive so they say things that are bad about the club- true or not. I could tell you a story you want to hear one of those fist and knife stories. But I wont, I don't even talk about them with members. These guys are babies that never learned the one lesson 99% of society knows but 10% of society follows "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." Hells Angels are some of the best people on this planet- better than any cop or politician.
Just another poser biker defending this gang that has a worldwide history of violent, criminal & questionable activity. Try googling Hell's Angels crime & see all the difffernet cases thet come up. It's right there in black & white. Even when people produce factual accounts - you loyal posers keep defending. Too funny.
Citizenstick

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jun 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I like the Hells Angels, and other clubs like them. Here is why. Should any other Country in the world try a direct Hand to hand combat attack invasion on the United States, clubs like this would eat the enemy alive... Street gangs, etc... very very territorial...combined with the fact that a major portion of citizens carry firearms.... yeah... come on in.. see what happens.......
citizenstick

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jun 17, 2011
 
USA 81 COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fucking asshole. The USA hells angels are filled with out of shape freaks.
the USA hells angels support clubs are filled with out of shape freaks that date the hells angels.
USA Hells angels are AT WAR WITH WOMEN AND CHILDRFEN ALL OVER THE usa BECAUSE THE usA HELLS ANGELS ARE SCARED OF MEN .
You are putting down all the real fighting men of the USa armed forces by comp;aring them with USA hells angels.
1 or Two good Marines 1 or 2 navy Seals 1 or 2 army rangers 2 airforce 2 Cia officers etc can kill every hells angel in the USA in 1 or 2 day.
The USA hells angels are a pathetic gang of out of shape scumbags that beat rape molest and murder American women and children in the Home Land.
I would comparfe the USA hells angels to homeland terrorist cowards and scumbags that harm and murder women and children.
Might I offer you a stress free mint? Sounds like you have some PTSD issues. There are people you can see to help you. Talk your feelings out. Seek peaceful feelings... Yes... be stress free Ha ha ha ha ...seem to have touched a nerve there Huh?
God of USA hells angels

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 27, 2013
 
Citizenstick wrote:
I like the Hells Angels, and other clubs like them. Here is why. Should any other Country in the world try a direct Hand to hand combat attack invasion on the United States, clubs like this would eat the enemy alive... Street gangs, etc... very very territorial...combined with the fact that a major portion of citizens carry firearms.... yeah... come on in.. see what happens.......


LOL I can beat and scare all the USA hells angels by myself Do9n't you dare put down the USA military by comparing scumbag USA hells angels with men .
81 supporter

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 1, 2013
 
its not a gang its a club of motorcycle enthusiasts... all the people who say otherwise must not not know how to ride
mdez

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 9, 2013
 
Rogers and Bream wrote:
who has a brown nose, breath like ass and wears 81 fowl ware?
ok does that make all MC members bad guys. WHAT ABOUT ALL THESE CATHOLIC PRIESTS who are molesting little boys and who have been for years probably centuries Does that make all priests molesters
Grady Stiles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mdez wrote:
<quoted text>
ok does that make all MC members bad guys. WHAT ABOUT ALL THESE CATHOLIC PRIESTS who are molesting little boys and who have been for years probably centuries Does that make all priests molesters
Yes.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 9, 2013
 
81 supporter wrote:
its not a gang its a club of motorcycle enthusiasts... all the people who say otherwise must not not know how to ride
It's organized crime at it's best, just because they call themselves a motorcycle club doesn't mean that they don't commit crimes. I guess you better take a look how some members of this organization have been taken down with the RICO statute. Drugs, pornography, prostitution and gun running are just a few trades of the Hells Angels.

So many posers out there, what a shame you can't be real men, you have to be a tough guy with a keyboard.
reject your fallacy

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 10, 2013
 
gt reel wrote:
Oh plleeeeez, there was just a baptist preacher from Rochester who molested a boy. Sadly, this kind of thing knows no bounderies. It happens in every deonomination.
Crime B is worse than crime A, therefor crime A is acceptable.
I disagree. That's a fallacy argument. Not acceptable at any degree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Man Found Guilty of Robbing Veteran at Monroe A... 8 min Stick it in your rear 16
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 11 min Billy O Liar 16,768
4 more whites arrested and 10 show little tiny ... 2 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 9
Law and Order: Youth accused of threatening ano... 3 hr rhondalovesdic 1
NY mother convicted of suffocating eight-year-o... 3 hr rhondalovesdic 3
Instead of hitting the Streets Blacks immitate ... 3 hr rhondalovesdic 4
ROC building to house immigrant kids? 3 hr the MS 13 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••