Honeymoons Over (yesterday) Back To B...

Honeymoons Over (yesterday) Back To Being The Worst President In History.

Posted in the Rochester Forum

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Just sayin....

We all know it's true.

No free ride for being a total failure from me.

Rush summed it up best.

How do you beat Santa Clause?

FREE, FREE, FREE, ME, ME, ME HANDS OUT GIBZ ME DAT GIBZ ME DAT

FREE, FREE FREE..........
question

Rochester, NY

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
There have been 43 other WHITE presidents before B.O. and you label the Black one as the worse?! This proves you crackers uses your racism to hate the president because of his skin color. like it or not, he's everyone's leader in the USA. You crackers treat him like he's the president of a foreign country. We had to endure 8 years of Bush JR, so deal with it, honkey! Stop living your worthless live hating a black person just for breathing!
I am assuming that you voted and I am also assuming you voted for Obama.

If I am right then what qualities made you go that way? Note: Romney's negative traits do not constitute a quality for Obama.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Four more years of vacaions on the taxpayer's dime with a lot more golf!
Oh, there will be the occasional stops at the white house to take away more of your civil rights.
EyezHatezDemKoon z

Fairport, NY

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Feed a brotha a fish n you feed dems fo lyfe tyme

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 10, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
Four more years of vacaions on the taxpayer's dime with a lot more golf!
Oh, there will be the occasional stops at the white house to take away more of your civil rights.
And if statistic or right, odds are we the tax payers will be supporting two or three Obama grandchildren in the White House
before the next four years of disaster are over.
GIBZ ME DAT

Newtown, CT

#10 Nov 10, 2012

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#11 Nov 10, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
Just sayin....
We all know it's true.
No free ride for being a total failure from me.
Rush summed it up best.
How do you beat Santa Clause?
FREE, FREE, FREE, ME, ME, ME HANDS OUT GIBZ ME DAT GIBZ ME DAT
FREE, FREE FREE..........
I am now genuinely convinced that YOU are a RETARD!!! There is no other viable reason for this CONSTANT ignorant, childish gibberish.

Give it a rest.....get some sleep, you'll feel better.
Otto Botkamerro

United States

#12 Nov 10, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
I am now genuinely convinced that YOU are a RETARD!!! There is no other viable reason for this CONSTANT ignorant, childish gibberish.
Give it a rest.....get some sleep, you'll feel better.
Since we've busted his newsvine and twitter posts, he's got nowhere left to spew his racist hate.
Out of Control Savages

Newtown, CT

#13 Nov 10, 2012
The savages have laid to waste the once great city of Rochester; it will some be the Gary, Indiana of upstate New York.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 10, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
I am now genuinely convinced that YOU are a RETARD!!! There is no other viable reason for this CONSTANT ignorant, childish gibberish.
Give it a rest.....get some sleep, you'll feel better.
Have a nice tall glass of grape drank. You deserve it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wedge. Take Your Own Advise, Go To Church Today... 1 hr south avenue wedge 20
What The Heck Happened To The Bills Yesterday? 2 hr IescapedNY 1
Why Do People Bother With NYs Medical Marijuana... 3 hr IescapedNY 3
Welcome Back PigPen. You Sure Spanked South Wed... 3 hr Moshe 34
OMG! Friday's High Is Only Going To Be 61 degrees. 5 hr IescapedNY 1
What do you know about pizzagate? 6 hr Moshe 14
News Four victims identified in Utica apartment buil... (Sep '09) 8 hr truth hurts liberals 15

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages