Sheboons attack Red Lobster waitress ...

Sheboons attack Red Lobster waitress over water refills

Posted in the Rochester Forum

blackispoo

Wyoming, NY

#1 Sep 19, 2012
http://www.gadailynews.com/news/crime/144289-...

I'm not sure why the poor waitress was trying so hard. It's not like they were going to leave a tip anyway.

On the other hand, if she wasn't attentive enough, they would've complained to get a free meal.

You just can't win with jiggers.
WalkingBoss

Needham, MA

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Blacks always have something to complain about like the RPD not doing enough so they step their game up and complain their too many of them around "harassing" them. Lol their so pathetic, they want the violence to stop yet their the ones causing all the violence. They will call a white person a cracker and its ok but if a white guy call a black the N word there racist. If a black kills a black its ok but if a white person kills a black their racist lol omg it never ends with them racCOONS.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#3 Sep 20, 2012
this is old news.
did they do any time?
fines?
slap on the wrist?
Louisville upside the head?
ABCDe

Walpole, MA

#4 Sep 20, 2012
blackispoo wrote:
http://www.gadailynews.com/new s/crime/144289-female-customer s-attack-red-lobster-waitress- for-filling-up-their-water-gla sses-too-regularly.html

I'm not sure why the poor waitress was trying so hard. It's not like they were going to leave a tip anyway.

On the other hand, if she wasn't attentive enough, they would've complained to get a free meal.

You just can't win with jiggers.
Yard apes love red lobster.
Hey Hey Were the Monkees

Rochester, NY

#5 Sep 20, 2012
So odd for them to like seafood when they have such an aversion to water

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 23, 2012
Looking at there mug shot's you would think they would clean themselves up before going out to eat.
It's not like they were going to the Dollar store or Walmart.
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

#7 Oct 2, 2012
http://www.kmov.com/home/Four-customers-wante...

2nd time within a year a white waitress at this restaurant was mob attacked by Cullerd women

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 2, 2012
No sympathy for City Thug wrote:
http://www.kmov.com/home/Four- customers-wanted-for-beating-u p-Red-Lobster-waitress-1386018 14.html
2nd time within a year a white waitress at this restaurant was mob attacked by Cullerd women
Only the 2nd time you saw it reported in the liberal biased lame stream media.

Side note. I bet they are Obama supporters.
White Virus

Livonia Center, NY

#9 Oct 2, 2012
Well the good news is, no teenage children were sexual assaulted by white men during this indecent.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 2, 2012
White Virus wrote:
Well the good news is, no teenage children were sexual assaulted by white men during this indecent.
Why,because you were with the "lady" when she attacked the waitress? That sounds about right to me Zippy.
Please go Escape the USA

Rochester, NY

#11 Oct 2, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the 2nd time you saw it reported in the liberal biased lame stream media.
Side note. I bet they are Obama supporters.
And the Doosh who killed the girl at Brockport was a BIG Romney supporter, go stick that in your gaping a-hole
BlackLobster

Rochester, NY

#12 Oct 2, 2012
they call it Black lobster for a reason !! All that MSG and Sodium , yummy ... Never eat there., Food of the APE people
BlackonBlackCrim eIsBack

Bradford, VT

#13 Oct 2, 2012
I bet they thought their welfare checks would bail them out of jail for free, they are probably mad about that.
White Virus

Livonia Center, NY

#14 Oct 3, 2012
BlackLobster wrote:
they call it Black lobster for a reason !! All that MSG and Sodium , yummy ...
You're just plain ignorant!

The food industry wants you to believe that MSG in restaurants is confined to Chinese dining establishments. As recently as 1999, R. Walker, researcher for the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, referred to Monosodium Glutamate as an ingredient in “ethnic cuisines.”<!--[if !supportFootnotes]-->[1] <!--[endif]--> We would hardly consider McDonald’s to be ethnic cuisine, nor do we think that A&W, Applebee’s, Arby’s, Big Boy, Bob Evans, Bonanza, Boston Market, Boston Pizza, Burger King, Captain D’s, Carls Jr., Chili’s, Church’s Chicken, Cracker Barrel, Dairy Queen, Denny’s, Domino’s, Golden Corral, Hard Rock Café, Hardee’s, Harvey’s, Hooters, International House of Pancakes, Jack in the Box, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Long John Silver’s, Outback Steakhouse, Pizza Hut, Ponderosa, Popeye’s, Red Lobster, Ruby Tuesday, Sizzler, Sonic Drive-In, Swiss Chalet, Taco Bell, T.G.I Friday’s, Tim Horton’s, Pizzeria Uno, Village Inn, Wendy’s, Western Sizzlin, White Castle, or the myriad of other fast food establishments that use large amounts of MSG, hydrolyzed protein or other glutamates in their foods, to be ‘ethnic’ in their menu offerings.
snot nosed kid

Rochester, NY

#16 Oct 3, 2012
Black Virus wrote:
Blacks at their best. Usually they just walk out with out paying or they do not leave a tip. It happens all the time at the Red Lobster on Jefferson Road in Henrietta. My daughter use to be a server their and got screwed several times with no tip from the black customers. I guess they think they should be served for free. Some had the nerve to walk out with out paying. Its the free mentality. The world and the USA owes it to me.
This is really epidemic. They genuinely don't care. When most people say that they don't care they are only saying it because the do really care but they are trying not to but these freaking people are genetically predisposed to actually not care. I don't think that they could care of they wanted to.

This is getting to be a real problem for businesses because business is forced by law to accept their patronage into their shop and they are continually robbed and cheated by them. This is also very hurtful to the type of business that relies on an atmosphere of class and civility. Of course, if businesses cannot survive then neither can our economy.

Something needs to happen in our country to put a stop to this. We need rallies to bring this to the forefront and we need more business owners to speak up against this pariah to businesses so that America can once again thrive. And Obama? Yeah, he needs to go.
snot nosed kid

Rochester, NY

#18 Oct 3, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
This black person here leaves a handsome tip whenever I eat out. Especially if I get great service. Tell your cracker ass daughter she is a lying racist and so are you! Stop baiting crap for white racists! Is she looking for blacks people NOT to tip?! Crackers are something else
MUST you lie in EVERY post? You are so damn paranoid that everyone is out to get you that I KNOW you wouldn't tip your own money. The only way that you tip is if you steal it from the table next to you. I'm on to you!

Please don't accuse anyone of race baiting. You are the king of race baiting what with your "Who would you ask the time from at a bus stop" bull crap.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/rochester-ny/...

Don't make me spend the whole day outting you for the squeaky race baiter that you are.
snot nosed kid wrote

Rochester, NY

#20 Oct 3, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
What is there to lie about?! And who's race baiting?! Look at the title of this thread and look at the comments that follow. But I am race-baiting for defending some of these white lies!(literally speaking)
Every waiter and waitress only wishes they were white lies. This is the kind of thoughtless behavior that every white person has experienced more than one time. Why do you do this to us? We are only trying to etch out a living and care for our families. When you attack us you attack our families. It's only a skin color. Think.
Camarrow SS Autofart

Rochester, NY

#22 Oct 3, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
This black person here leaves a handsome tip whenever I eat out. Especially if I get great service. Tell your cracker ass daughter she is a lying racist and so are you! Stop baiting crap for white racists! Is she looking for blacks people NOT to tip?! Crackers are something else
You only tip black servers. I bet you either stiff or undertip whites, hispanics or orientals.
snot nosed kid wrote

Rochester, NY

#23 Oct 3, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure they experienced little or not tipping from all colors. I'm not condoning what these blacks folks did, but a few bad apples does not spoil the whole black race. That's the problem with many white people. To quick to pass judgement
You have NO idea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump May Get Peace Prize! 22 min IescapedNY 1
News Irondequoit bar has liquor license suspended 23 min social wedge 7
Missing Canadaguia Woman in Rochester 27 min Confused Nikki Haley 25
The Danny era on topix is over 1 hr Perfect 1
Perfect is afraid 1 hr Perfect 9
News 12 rheumatoid arthritis symptoms you can't ignore 2 hr Perfect 4
What a miserable day 2 hr Riding High 6

Rochester Jobs

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages