The Ghost of Nickbos Legs

Rochester, NY

#127 Nov 22, 2012
I'm upset no one saved my any Drumsticks
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#128 Nov 27, 2012
http://www.fakt.pl/m/Repozytorium.Obiekt.aspx...

Nickbo,

i saw your mom at the airport.
she told me to tell you she said hi.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129 Nov 27, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://www.fakt.pl/m/Repozytor ium.Obiekt.aspx/-580/-500/fakt online/634896134637952228.jpg
Nickbo,
i saw your mom at the airport.
she told me to tell you she said hi.
listen, you classless, useless, welfare queen of nothing...you are defeated. You are uneducated. Pleeeeaaase leave this country so we no longer have to give you free rent, free food, free internet, free, free, free. Get a job. Stop trying to sue your ex employers. You are a nobody. Hae nothing. Never will. You racist pos.
Love always,
Steel City Steelers ;)~

Rochester, NY

#130 Nov 27, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>listen, you classless, useless, welfare queen of nothing...you are defeated. You are uneducated. Pleeeeaaase leave this country so we no longer have to give you free rent, free food, free internet, free, free, free. Get a job. Stop trying to sue your ex employers. You are a nobody. Hae nothing. Never will. You racist pos.
Love always,
Steel City Steelers ;)~
nickbo, you are the one who claims to be a jew.
the jews country is israel, so maybe you need to leave my country and go to your own.
my country supports israel we send your israel billions and protect it to. Israel or jews are the welfare queens.

Location hidden

#131 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
nickbo, you are the one who claims to be a jew.
the jews country is israel, so maybe you need to leave my country and go to your own.
my country supports israel we send your israel billions and protect it to. Israel or jews are the welfare queens.
Listen...A-Hole!!! I am not him. You stupid welfare recipient. And you know this! So shut the effy uppie! You keep making an enormous fool of yourself! Yay! ;)~
Black City Stealers X

Rochester, NY

#132 Nov 27, 2012
Nick , now take your anger medication, when you get upset like that you get the phantom pain in your lower legs.

Rochester, NY

#133 Nov 27, 2012
Notice the republicans, like nickbo, wanna balance the debt by cutting off the American poor, yet never never recommend cutting off Israel, Pakistan, or Saudi Arabia.
Nickbo and the Republicans was give welfare to the people of other countries instead of our own.
Maybe we should make nickbo suk on nutanyahoos penis, cause that's who he truly loves.

Location hidden

#134 Nov 27, 2012
Black City Stealers X wrote:
Nick , now take your anger medication, when you get upset like that you get the phantom pain in your lower legs.
You are an obsessed whackadoodle, Crotchety. I am soooo damn glad I'm not you. How haunted you are by a man you don't even know. Super holy wowza! You poor, poor soul. I almost feel sorry for you, Crotchety. You're an angry soul.

Rochester, NY

#135 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>You are an obsessed whackadoodle, Crotchety. I am soooo damn glad I'm not you. How haunted you are by a man you don't even know. Super holy wowza! You poor, poor soul. I almost feel sorry for you, Crotchety. You're an angry soul.
Thats not me stupid.

Rochester, NY

#137 Nov 27, 2012
Nickbo,

Have you ever had to do the hokey pokey dance at a wedding or something??
Black City Stealers X

Rochester, NY

#138 Nov 29, 2012
<quoted text>You are an obsessed whackadoodle, Crotchety. I am soooo damn glad I'm not you. How haunted you are by a man you don't even know. Super holy wowza! You poor, poor soul. I almost feel sorry for you, Crotchety. You're an angry soul.
I'm not Crotchety you loser, I'm a totally different troll...hahahhahaha

Rochester, NY

#139 Dec 2, 2012
Hey nickbo,

when you buy Levi's what length do you buy?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#140 Dec 2, 2012
Hey nickbo,
when you buy Levi's what length do you buy?
When I am nickbo on Tuesdays I buy a 31/34 no scosh mo fat ass wit DIRTY undie b hang-in outs heres.

Next questin

Rochester, NY

#141 Dec 2, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
When I am nickbo on Tuesdays I buy a 31/34 no scosh mo fat ass wit DIRTY undie b hang-in outs heres.
Next questin
if ya got no legs what do ya do with the 34 inch length?
maybe cut them off and use them as sofa arm covers?

Rochester, NY

#142 Dec 7, 2012
Hey Nickbo,

STFU!!!!
The Ghost of Nickbos Legs

Rochester, NY

#143 Dec 7, 2012
I saw Nickbo today at Greece Mall, sitting on Santa's lap, asking for new legs for Xmas.

He told Santa to make them Stocking Stuffers, he has extra long Xmas Stockings hanging on his fireplace mantle.

Rochester, NY

#144 Dec 10, 2012
A man with no legs walks into a bar. Just kidding...
nickbotard13

Newark, NJ

#145 Dec 11, 2012
A man with no legs walks into a bar. Just kidding...
one of the best ever!
Nick Jr

United States

#146 Dec 11, 2012
Would it be wrong if I bought my dad Legos for Christmas?

Location hidden

#147 Dec 11, 2012
I see you're finally out of bed, Crotchety. Since you were posting at 2 a.m.. this morning, must've slept in, huh? No reason to get up in the a.m. since you don't work. Smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five (GREAT) things to know about some "kids" f... 1 hr we r watching 3
Break room ratings 2 hr Slamner 159
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 2 hr watchman69 37
Two arrested after pizzeria theft 5 hr 10Suks 1
No Mention of Alcohol or drugs at party 5 hr DesignatedDrunkDr... 1
List everything everyone likes about RhonDUH, a... (Aug '10) 12 hr drama queen pigpen 3
News Prostitution sting in Henrietta leads to arrests (Apr '14) 13 hr kkk 13
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]