Will the "REAL" nickbo please stand up!
John Brown

Rochester, NY

#41 Sep 29, 2012
https://twitter.com/nickbo13

Nickbo is going on and on about how Delta Sonic discriminates against disabled Vietnam veterans.

lmfao

I bet he was trying to get a free car wash when he pulled his Disabled Vet Card.
John Brown

Rochester, NY

#42 Sep 29, 2012
http://www.alphadisability.com/veteran-off-th...

More fake sob stories trying to get people to give him hand outs.

One minute he has a new mustang and the next he's living under an over pass.

One minute he has a son and a daughter, then he has only had the son.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#43 Sep 29, 2012
John Brown wrote:
http://www.alphadisability.com /veteran-off-the-streets-and-l iving-better-because-of-alpha/
More fake sob stories trying to get people to give him hand outs.
One minute he has a new mustang and the next he's living under an over pass.
One minute he has a son and a daughter, then he has only had the son.
Rhonda, RFCBF, Crotchety

How many screen name do you have?

Admit it. You are in love with Nickbo13. You are addicted to him.

Nickbo is on your brain always. 24/7/365

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#44 Sep 29, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Rhonda, RFCBF, Crotchety
How many screen name do you have?
Admit it. You are in love with Nickbo13. You are addicted to him.
Nickbo is on your brain always. 24/7/365
I have gotta say...holy Wow! I totally agree! Crotchety has gone over the edge with his/her obsession! I love how that works in reverse...a much clearer reflexion on Crotchety. Sorta creepy if ya think about it Hmmmm....
Thinning the Herd

Rochester, NY

#45 Sep 29, 2012
Ummm...your link talks about IP addresses, not ISP addresses, dummy!
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#46 Sep 29, 2012
He talks about how I use different names yet they all come from the same ISP, yet the names he talks about or comments hes talking about are not mine and couldn't possible be from the same address not the same ISP or IP address.

He's just plain stupid and trying to act like he has some way to find out our IP address, when the ONLY way on topix is you have to be topix to find out.
Not any tom dick or harry or even nicky can get the IP addresses.

I think that is why Rachel Barnhart started her own website, I believe she want some of us to make comments on it so she can find out who we are.
Need Mo Ammo

Rochester, NY

#47 Sep 29, 2012
Rhonda wrote:
He talks about how I use different names yet they all come from the same ISP, yet the names he talks about or comments hes talking about are not mine and couldn't possible be from the same address not the same ISP or IP address.
He's just plain stupid and trying to act like he has some way to find out our IP address, when the ONLY way on topix is you have to be topix to find out.
Not any tom dick or harry or even nicky can get the IP addresses.
I think that is why Rachel Barnhart started her own website, I believe she want some of us to make comments on it so she can find out who we are.
Huh? Anybuddy wid a ged cud figure the IP adress out
Rhonduh was born TARDED

Rochester, NY

#48 Sep 30, 2012
To Rhonduh, IP means "I Poor" and her address is the Homeless Mission or whatever guy she is laying down with that week.
4 Days til BCA Rap Riot

Rochester, NY

#49 Oct 13, 2012
Where has nickbo gone?
Steel City Steelers

Hilton, NY

#50 Oct 13, 2012
I think i saw that dummy at greece distillery last night, he was wearing a dumb steelers jacket at bar, looked fuckinhomeless. I sat next to this assclown and watched and listened to his dumb conversations with the annoyed bar tenders.
Reign Bo Kopp

United States

#51 Oct 13, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
I think i saw that dummy at greece distillery last night, he was wearing a dumb steelers jacket at bar, looked fuckinhomeless. I sat next to this assclown and watched and listened to his dumb conversations with the annoyed bar tenders.
LOL
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#52 Oct 13, 2012
Did he walk funny, as if some greece cop did him up the butt hole or as if he had fake legs on or both??
Steel City Steelers

Hilton, NY

#53 Oct 13, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he walk funny, as if some greece cop did him up the butt hole or as if he had fake legs on or both??
No, hes this old italian fuckheadface who wears steelersshit from the eighties and smells like he is wearing depends.

Location hidden

#54 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
No, hes this old italian fuckheadface who wears steelersshit from the eighties and smells like he is wearing depends.
But,

He obviously owns you, you have stolen his name and follow his every post.

A troll is a troll is a troll.

What is your infatuation with him?

Hmmmmmmmmmm
4 Days til BCA Rap Riot

Rochester, NY

#55 Oct 13, 2012
I like how Nickbo thinks everyone else is all the same person, just because he's using all sorts of different screen names. He really isn't too bright, is he?

Location hidden

#56 Oct 13, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
But,
He obviously owns you, you have stolen his name and follow his every post.
A troll is a troll is a troll.
What is your infatuation with him?
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Oh my, oh my. IescapedNY, you do realize I'm not him, right? This is freakin hilarious! But I totally agree with you that this person is OBSESSED with him. I actually wish Nickbo would come back to see how crazy they've gotten without him!
4 Days til BCA Rap Riot

Rochester, NY

#57 Oct 13, 2012
Nickbo, do you own a boat? Maybe that's the missing gap in the tinkerbell cop story.

Location hidden

#58 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh my, oh my. IescapedNY, you do realize I'm not him, right? This is freakin hilarious! But I totally agree with you that this person is OBSESSED with him. I actually wish Nickbo would come back to see how crazy they've gotten without him!
Yes I know who the real Steel city is (YOU) as your registered name says since Jun 12 and I am replying to your post number 2051

I also wish nickbo would come back but not if it effects his health. Some of the TRASH on this board is pretty mean to him but he is a bigger man.(3,2,1, show us you are TRASH rfcbf)
And nickbo always called it the way he saw it. Right or wrong there was nothing phony about nickbo.

If you think I look down on the phonies, impostors and unregistered you are 100% correct.

Location hidden

#59 Oct 13, 2012
Phew. Okay. Cuz I can't see the locations or # of posts on the mobile site but I'm using my laptop right now so I can. And yes, I agree about your assessment of Nickbo. They (and I'm not even sure if "they" are more than 2 people)talked a lot of shit directed to him. But he did for the most part hold his own. I didn't always agree with how he worded things...and how wordy he could get but he "spoke" from the heart.

I think it's an awesome tribute that "they" go on and on and on about him endlessly. I would think that could be taken as a compliment towards him. They wanted him gone so bad...but now this miss the crap out of him. It's like the old saying, "Watch what you wish for, you might just get it."
The Ghost of Nickbo

Rochester, NY

#60 Oct 13, 2012
Let me rest in peace you bastarts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gates PD make arrest in motel homicide 1 min Rhonda 12
Eastview Mall and Ontartio Sheriff's Continue t... 1 min Rhonda 1
Cyndi Lauper opens up about her struggled with ... 1 hr TrueColors 1
News Oswego County woman charged in fatal stabbing, ... 1 hr Moshe 4
Anyone know a Roy Whisman, Jr. 2 hr Anonymous 7
Wease picks his fights 3 hr Slammner 56
News Union Says Officer Was Forced Into Retirement 5 hr Moshe 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages