Three men arrested in home invasions in the Rochesterare persons of interest.

Jan 6, 2012 Full story: WHTK-AM Rochester 39

Three men arrested in several home invasions in the Rochester area are persons of interest in an unsolved double homicide from November.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mushmouth

Rochester, NY

#24 Jan 8, 2012
Hey, if drug dealers and drunk drivers get killed, then it sounds good to me, and that includes the people that are knowingly with a drug dealer or knowingly in a car with a drunk driver.

It's better if they get killed themselves, instead of them killing other innocent people.
wow

Geneva, NY

#25 Mar 30, 2012
a lot of different feelings here
Get a life

Geneva, NY

#26 Mar 30, 2012
Lydia Bryant was a beautiful and smart blonde....why hate on her because of this? She wasn't a drug dealer and didnt deserve this. She was a mother, daughter, sister and best friend to many people. Everyone that says "oh well she a drug dealer" is completely ignorant!!!! You DO NOT know the story and should mind your damn business!!!
kenworthw900a

Worcester, MA

#27 Mar 31, 2012
David Andreatta For Mayor wrote:
I sorta like the idea of the Triple Chin gang targeting drug dealers. They're like the ghetto version of the Boondock Saints. Maybe they should be called the Coondock Saints.
coondock saints lmao niiice.
wow

Rochester, NY

#28 Oct 31, 2012
i feel so sad for most of you. it was a horrible way to die. what if they werent drug dealers? what if they were? how would you feel being 10 years old getting off the school bus to go inside your home and seeing your mother murdered? nobody deserves that. you ppl and ur hate is just as bad.
Disgusted

United States

#30 Dec 13, 2012
Get a life wrote:
Lydia Bryant was a beautiful and smart blonde....why hate on her because of this? She wasn't a drug dealer and didnt deserve this. She was a mother, daughter, sister and best friend to many people. Everyone that says "oh well she a drug dealer" is completely ignorant!!!! You DO NOT know the story and should mind your damn business!!!
Thank u ! These ignorant speculators have no business even commenting ! Lydia and Louis were not drug dealers , there is a child with no parents and they think this is good??? I can't wait till God shows them what it feels like to lose family people you love ,possibly in a tragic way then is can be speculated by ignorant assholes and exploited!! As for tax money it's spent whether you like it or not stupid!!! This is a tradgedy what sick people with no lives get off speculating about what happened,2 people murdered and 3 people of unrest yet noone has been sentenced good job Gates Police department for screwing up your first homicide in 5 years by trying to make this about drugs , so sick of all the lack of justice, and the losers commenting on nothing they know about!!!!
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#31 Dec 13, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text> Thank u ! These ignorant speculators have no business even commenting ! Lydia and Louis were not drug dealers , there is a child with no parents and they think this is good??? I can't wait till God shows them what it feels like to lose family people you love ,possibly in a tragic way then is can be speculated by ignorant assholes and exploited!! As for tax money it's spent whether you like it or not stupid!!! This is a tradgedy what sick people with no lives get off speculating about what happened,2 people murdered and 3 people of unrest yet noone has been sentenced good job Gates Police department for screwing up your first homicide in 5 years by trying to make this about drugs , so sick of all the lack of justice, and the losers commenting on nothing they know about!!!!
Luis Davila has been in prison more then once.
If it wasn't for drugs, what was it for, seeing we know nothing and you know everything???
Nice innocent people don't do prison sentences.
DUMB ASS PEOPLE

Rochester, NY

#32 Mar 5, 2013
Luis Davila was definitely a drug dealer. However doesn't mean they deserved to be tortured. U people obviously have no idea what those sick fucks did to them. I truly believe the men they suspect or have as suspects had nothing to do with it. The people that did this did this to send a message and probably arent even from around here
Erwin

Rochester, NY

#33 Aug 26, 2013
WeBeJammin wrote:
The Gates police and the media are still not saying that the 2dead in Gates were involved in dealing drugs, this is as close as saying that tho.
At the same time the city black drug dealers that were robbed, they don't hold back on telling you they were drug dealers, but just not a pretty white blonde, ooh no she wasn't involved in drugs and not in Gates.
Far as I care for drug dealers, I think these 3 robbers should get a reward, as they probably done better work in cleaning up the streets then the Police have.
Lydia was a good girl and going to school to be a nurse, it wasn't her fault. Go to hell
Erwin

Rochester, NY

#34 Aug 26, 2013
CityRes wrote:
<quoted text>
Luis Davila has been in prison more then once

If it wasn't for drugs, what was it for, seeing we know nothing and you know everything???
Nice innocent people don't do prison sentences.
Yea? And SHE didn't.. She had just became a registered nurse
FallenAngel

Penn Yan, NY

#35 Jan 7, 2014
bottom line 2 ppl were brutally killed regardless of what other ppl may think or how all ya'll saying they were drug dealers... they still died in there home and were found by their 10 yr old son. Race is irrelevant hell even the fact that it was in Gates is irrelevant. that little boy is traumatized for life... and if they were big time drug dealers like ya'll saying y nothing was stolen??
R.I.P. Luis and Lydia
FallenAngel

Penn Yan, NY

#37 Jan 7, 2014
DUMB ASS PEOPLE wrote:
Luis Davila was definitely a drug dealer. However doesn't mean they deserved to be tortured. U people obviously have no idea what those sick fucks did to them. I truly believe the men they suspect or have as suspects had nothing to do with it. The people that did this did this to send a message and probably arent even from around here
I agree! regardless of there flaws they didn't deserve this... Luis I know. Lydia not so mudch but the little i did know was enough to love her 4ever she was a great person and Luis was too he just had a f**ked up hand dealt to him. Ppl need to stop bad mouthing the dead for real
question

Batavia, NY

#38 Aug 14, 2014
TomDickHarry wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!! Your got some issues.
If you don't look both ways before crossing roads, don't cry when you get run over, especially if you brag to everyone that you don't look both ways.
Drug dealers are criminals, and they deserve to die before people that are not criminals. It's a fact that many drug dealer have things happen to them, so if you don't want anything to happen to you DON'T DEAL DRUGS!!
If you like party, like to under age drink and maybe do some drugs, and like to drive a car crazy, DON'T BE POSTING IT ON THE INTERNET, cause when you get killed it will look like your friends and family could have done something to prevent it.
How are people suppose to know that drug dealing can get you killed, unless the news reports it?
How are people suppose to know that underage drink, doing drugs, and driving can kill you, unless the news reports it?
What happen

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#39 Aug 14, 2014
wow wrote:
i feel so sad for most of you. it was a horrible way to die. what if they werent drug dealers? what if they were? how would you feel being 10 years old getting off the school bus to go inside your home and seeing your mother murdered? nobody deserves that. you ppl and ur hate is just as bad.
Thats horrible! Didnt the bus monitor make sure someone was home before letting them walk away?
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#40 Aug 14, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats horrible! Didnt the bus monitor make sure someone was home before letting them walk away?
You're kinda dim ...
"Bus Monitors" monitor the bus, they don't walk you up the driveway and into your home.
If they left the bus, they wouldn't be able to monitor it, now would they?

As sad as it is to hear about this boy coming home to a dead mother, it's even sadder they Dizzy Daisy has been posting with a dead brain.

Her brain was murdered log ago, but the rest of her is too stupid to notice the thinking part hasn't been returning her calls!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#41 Aug 14, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kinda dim ...
"Bus Monitors" monitor the bus, they don't walk you up the driveway and into your home.
If they left the bus, they wouldn't be able to monitor it, now would they?
As sad as it is to hear about this boy coming home to a dead mother, it's even sadder they Dizzy Daisy has been posting with a dead brain.
Her brain was murdered log ago, but the rest of her is too stupid to notice the thinking part hasn't been returning her calls!
The bus monitor doesnt have to leave the bus with the kids. Just look out the window. See someone out front?
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#42 Aug 14, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
The bus monitor doesnt have to leave the bus with the kids. Just look out the window. See someone out front?
still not a required job for the bus monitor .... there is no law, or any other requirement to have a parent meet a kid at the bus stop.

Unless you ride the short bus ... is that what your are familiar with?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#43 Aug 15, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
still not a required job for the bus monitor .... there is no law, or any other requirement to have a parent meet a kid at the bus stop.
Unless you ride the short bus ... is that what your are familiar with?
Times have changed. In the 80's the bus monitors made sure the parents were there for the kids. If me and my sisters' dad wasn't home the bus would take us back around until he was. Mom worked during the afternoon and evening.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#44 Aug 15, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Times have changed. In the 80's the bus monitors made sure the parents were there for the kids. If me and my sisters' dad wasn't home the bus would take us back around until he was. Mom worked during the afternoon and evening.
Yeah, now bus monitors are only there to take abuse from students, and post it on facebook.
but hey, I'm sure they will go the extra mile to make sure those kids are walked up the driveway and into their homes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites report a false sexual assault claim abou... 2 hr Steel City Steelers 1
Another White Guys Comes Out of the Closet 6 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 4
black man shootinz up skooooooool 6 hr White Pride is good 4
Man going to prison for robbing Tops stores 7 hr SouthWedgeTardedP... 1
Darren Wilson to resign from Ferguson PD 8 hr Bad Mgt 13
PantsUP | DontLoot Billboard in Ferguson 8 hr Enter Username 8
Bill Cosby Accusers By the Bushel 8 hr Kurt 22
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:48 am PST