Will you buy shares in the new Eastma...

Will you buy shares in the new Eastman Kodak when they become avail...

There are 3 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Sep 3, 2013, titled Will you buy shares in the new Eastman Kodak when they become avail.... In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

As part of Kodak's emergence plan, the company's Document Imaging and Personalized Imaging businesses are now part of Kodak Alaris, a company formed by Kodak's United Kingdom pension plan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

Grady Stiles

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2013
Sure...and I still believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny.
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#3 Sep 4, 2013
It is lke buy a ticket on the Titanic. This company can not suceed without new products. The brand name is the only thing of value....and that will fade with time
Brandon

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 4, 2013
No products announced, nothing in the pipeline, according to reliable sources. What is the strategy for earning revenue? They are so over. Al those years of missed opportunities. It's ashamed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 12 hr slammer is an idiot 627
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Thu fed-up 95
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! Thu Ha Ha 15
john vetato (May '08) Thu Michelle 8
Major Assult Weapons Bust in Henrietta Thu JoeBfanclubExecVP 18
Tommy & Duffy suspended from WCMF Break Room Wed Ha Ha 2
Agitators Jun 22 Ha Ha 58
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages