First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21 Dec 8, 2012
stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to add, the resident i know at the arc, is white, so just to let you know i defend all people. I am bircial.
What exactly is "bircial"???? Bwaha!!!!

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Same could be said for yourself. I didn't get on here with any attacks offensively literally and figurally.
yeah ok nut job
stank breath whites

El Monte, CA

#23 Dec 9, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is "bircial"???? Bwaha!!!!
Your buddy patriot made fun of the mentally ill and he admitted he didn't care who he offended. What if you had a child like that?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#24 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Your buddy patriot made fun of the mentally ill and he admitted he didn't care who he offended. What if you had a child like that?
You offend your supposed girlfriend every time you post under your username. You claim to be biracial. You claim you have a girlfriend with poor oral hygiene and you post under an offensive username. Stop being such a hypocrite and take responsibility for who you may be offending with every single post under that username. Just a suggestion.
stank breath whites

El Monte, CA

#25 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>You offend your supposed girlfriend every time you post under your username. You claim to be biracial. You claim you have a girlfriend with poor oral hygiene and you post under an offensive username. Stop being such a hypocrite and take responsibility for who you may be offending with every single post under that username. Just a suggestion.
I should have expected you to stick up for your crew. My username could be about white paint. I am appalled at a lot of you on here. My mom's friends son is a resident at the arc, and patriot made fun of the residents there. You twisted this, that's not cool. You are blind to your crew's jabs. You're no angel either. Take a timeout and look at all of your flaws.

Location hidden

#26 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
I should have expected you to stick up for your crew. My username could be about white paint. I am appalled at a lot of you on here. My mom's friends son is a resident at the arc, and patriot made fun of the residents there. You twisted this, that's not cool. You are blind to your crew's jabs. You're no angel either. Take a timeout and look at all of your flaws.
Never made fun of anyone at the ARC...I asked if you lived there. and as for your user name, well lets just say you are a liar. You say you are a racist or a bigot or a hypocrite but you use the name stank breath whites. Which means you are giving a racial jab towards white people. You use "whites" in the plural form and not the singular form which indicates you are saying ALL whites. Why I gave you an English lesson is beyond me, you won't get it anyways.
stank breath whites

United States

#27 Dec 9, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Never made fun of anyone at the ARC...I asked if you lived there. and as for your user name, well lets just say you are a liar. You say you are a racist or a bigot or a hypocrite but you use the name stank breath whites. Which means you are giving a racial jab towards white people. You use "whites" in the plural form and not the singular form which indicates you are saying ALL whites. Why I gave you an English lesson is beyond me, you won't get it anyways.
You attacked the mentally ill, and you implied that blacks are lazy and on welfare. You got some nerve talking about me. You have said enough. Some patriot you are. Change your ways and then you can call yourself a patriot.

Location hidden

#28 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
You attacked the mentally ill, and you implied that blacks are lazy and on welfare. You got some nerve talking about me. You have said enough. Some patriot you are. Change your ways and then you can call yourself a patriot.
You have a reading comprehension problem and a chip on your shoulder. Nowhere did I attack any mentally ill person(s), NEVER happened. You want to take it that way because then it doesn't make you look so bad and stupid. And I NEVER implied anything about black people on welfare. I NEVER mentioned color/race in my comment and just because the guy that pushed someone to their death on a subway was black has nothing to do with my comment. There are plenty of people on welfare of all races, some deserving but most are not. It's simple, if you can work but refuse to do so then you are a lazy bottom feeder, I don't care what race you happen to be. It has nothing to do with any of this. There are good people, there are bad people in this world. If you choose to do the wrong thing then you should be punished for your actions.
Patriot hides behind flag

Rochester, NY

#29 Dec 13, 2012
Patriot is a just a micro-phallic coward.
stank breath whites

United States

#30 Dec 13, 2012
Patriot hides behind flag wrote:
Patriot is a just a micro-phallic coward.
I agree
jantzen

Rochester, NY

#31 Dec 13, 2012
We have a gangsta president. He couldn't be any more anti-american if he actually tried. He's a no good p.o.s. who was re-elected by welfare recipients. This is disgusting.
Oh, like any of the choices for president were any good!!!
They both suck.
I'm super happy the billionaire didnt win. I dont like the rich, i dont trust the rich. They dont care about the poor or ''commoners'', nor do they have a clue. My spouses sibling is a millionaire and a big jerk. He could care less about us or how we struggle. Yes we both work & have always worked full time our whole lives.
In our experience,(we've been around the rich because of the sibling in the past)the rich only care about their own kind. They only like to associate with their own kind. They are completely in the dark about the average Joe's struggles with whether to put gas in the car or buy food. They really do not care - we know firsthand.
jantzen

Rochester, NY

#32 Dec 13, 2012
Dude you seriously need a beer or a punch in the nose to clear your head, it's right in front of you.
I know you, Iescaped, steelers and pigfart suck each other off and blindly defend each other.
But Iescaped TWICE said that Gook was going to the White House, not the article he linked to (not that I bothered to open it)
I can honestly say - you are the grossest, most disgusting, vile, disturbing person i have ever encountered in 50 years.
You're even worse than firecrotch. Every post is filled with name calling, vulgar comments, threats and always alcohol.
What a pathetic person you are. Whoever raised you created a meance to society.
jantzen

Rochester, NY

#33 Dec 13, 2012
Are you now a Blind Tard as well as a ex-Drunk one?
Go read the first 2 posts.
"Usually this wouldn't matter, but is important to know the artist behind the song known as "PSY" because he's headed to the White House later this month to perform."
RIGHT THERE. you gotta stop jerking off so much, it's wrecking your eyesight, or you're getting spooge on your screen and interfering with what you read.
Oooooohh tough guy hiding behind the macho act. You'd probably pee your pants if sombody called you out on your cowardly threats and rude remarks.
You are a pig, and a punk. You're so unintelligent the only way your pea brain can communicate is to threaten, call names and filthy language. Filthy is as filthy does. It says alot about the type of person you are.
Patriot hides behind flag

Rochester, NY

#34 Dec 13, 2012
anytime anyplace jantzen - Let's Rock
find Dewey Bowl on tues nite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police, mayor address video of arrest 6 min Devonte 4
No jobs in Auburn 8 min Ha Ha 20
What's wrong with Diamond Daisy? 10 min Ha Ha 36
Officer Pierson Donation Scam 17 min Devonte 6
MVP is Turning the Screw on Subscribers 2 hr Country Boy 5
White Man Guilty in an International Drug Ring 10 hr Rhondas Friend 1
Rochester Polce NOT Doing Thier Job 11 hr PhukTheRPD 4
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs