Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

If you don't listen to your local pop station or spend endless hours watching music videos on YouTube, then you probably have no idea what the "Gangnam Style" song is. Usually this wouldn't matter, but is important to know the artist behind the song known as "PSY" because he's headed to the White House later this month to perform. PSY's most recent song has become an international sensation with 900 million Youtube views (the most in history), complete with a "Gangnam style" dance that has been mimicked by millions, including Republican Alan Simpson. The problem? PSY once performed a song in South Korea saying U.S. troops and their families should be slowly tortured and killed.
more

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

Ya can't make this stuff up.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

This isn't the first time President Obama has openly invited crude and violent rappers into the White House. Back in May 2011, Obama invited cop-killer defender Common to perform at a poetry reading.

"Common," a rapper being called a "socially conscious artist" by the Left has not yet been dis-invited from the White House for a poetry slam despite having lyrics calling for the assassination of former President George W. Bush and praising convicted Black Panther cop killer Assata Shakur,(JoAnne Chesmard) who has been living in Cuba since breaking out of prison while serving a life sentence. Common also has a not so convenient connection to Rev. Jeremiah Wright. But of course, the White House isn't planning to revoke the invite and is defending Common and the First Lady's decision to invite him as her guest.

Sure throw the First Lady under the bus.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

We have a gangsta president. He couldn't be any more anti-american if he actually tried. He's a no good p.o.s. who was re-elected by welfare recipients. This is disgusting.
Please go Escape the USA

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Yet again the Tard brigade spouts off more inane dribble.
The concert is not at the White House.
The show is set for Sunday at the National Building Museum in Washington. The White House Friday gave no indication that Mr. Obama would cancel the invitation or back out of attending the concert.
Neither The President nor the White House invited him or prepared the music lineup.
The President can skip this event - but then you Reich Wing Tards will say he's bailing on a needy kid's charity.
He can stay for half the concert, leave and organizers make sure that Gook only performs after the President left. But morons will say Obama condones this guy's music and lyrics.

I say the organizers should drop this guy from the show, and the White House should support that decision.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Please go Escape the USA wrote:
Yet again the Tard brigade spouts off more inane dribble.
The concert is not at the White House.
The show is set for Sunday at the National Building Museum in Washington. The White House Friday gave no indication that Mr. Obama would cancel the invitation or back out of attending the concert.
Neither The President nor the White House invited him or prepared the music lineup.
The President can skip this event - but then you Reich Wing Tards will say he's bailing on a needy kid's charity.
He can stay for half the concert, leave and organizers make sure that Gook only performs after the President left. But morons will say Obama condones this guy's music and lyrics.
I say the organizers should drop this guy from the show, and the White House should support that decision.
Where did anyone say the concert was at the White House ?
Patriot hides behind flag

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Are you now a Blind Tard as well as a ex-Drunk one?
Go read the first 2 posts.

"Usually this wouldn't matter, but is important to know the artist behind the song known as "PSY" because he's headed to the White House later this month to perform."

RIGHT THERE. you gotta stop jerking off so much, it's wrecking your eyesight, or you're getting spooge on your screen and interfering with what you read.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

It doesnt say the concert is at the white house you dumba@@. WOW ! Talking about assuming things, are you an ARC resident, must be.
Patriot hides behind flag

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Dude you seriously need a beer or a punch in the nose to clear your head, it's right in front of you.
I know you, Iescaped, steelers and pigfart suck each other off and blindly defend each other.
But Iescaped TWICE said that Gook was going to the White House, not the article he linked to (not that I bothered to open it)
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
It doesnt say the concert is at the white house you dumba@@. WOW ! Talking about assuming things, are you an ARC resident, must be.
You realized you just put down the residents that are really in the arc, right? I know a resident there, and this offends me. You guys don't care who you offend on here.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Patriot hides behind flag wrote:
Dude you seriously need a beer or a punch in the nose to clear your head, it's right in front of you.
I know you, Iescaped, steelers and pigfart suck each other off and blindly defend each other.
But Iescaped TWICE said that Gook was going to the White House, not the article he linked to (not that I bothered to open it)
GAWD you are a half wit moron. I posted part of the artical(for half wits attention span) then posted the link.

In your own words half wit retard "(not that I bothered to open it)"

What grade did you drop out in?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Patriot hides behind flag wrote:
He's going to the white house you dummy, he's not performing there. You know you do have actually read the whole article instead of bits and pieces. Can you get any dumber. I see you lack common sense, what a shocker

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
You realized you just put down the residents that are really in the arc, right? I know a resident there, and this offends me. You guys don't care who you offend on here.
Good for you, how does it feel you hypocrite

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

<quoted text>
I simply asked a question, its your problem if you got offended. Nothing offensive in that question at all . I see the truth hurts you
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply asked a question, its your problem if you got offended. Nothing offensive in that question at all . I see the truth hurts you
No, you took a jab at the mentally ill. Its also your problem to watch what you say. Take responsibility for your own actions.
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you, how does it feel you hypocrite
Go get some heart, tinman.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

<quoted text>
No, you took a jab at the mentally ill. Its also your problem to watch what you say. Take responsibility for your own actions.
another loud mouth without a clue....what a shocker
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
another loud mouth without a clue....what a shocker
Sure, take the easy way out. Goodbye.
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to add, the resident i know at the arc, is white, so just to let you know i defend all people. I am bircial.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

<quoted text>
Forgot to add, the resident i know at the arc, is white, so just to let you know i defend all people. I am bircial.
No you're just ignorant and a racist, and you hide behind a proxy you moron. Nice try loser, care to try again
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're just ignorant and a racist, and you hide behind a proxy you moron. Nice try loser, care to try again
Same could be said for yourself. I didn't get on here with any attacks offensively literally and figurally.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Catholic Weddings are in decline. 35 min Tonya 2
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 1 hr Benny 2
What is your biggest pet peeve 1 hr Benny 39
Police charge 2 men in fatal Philly carjacking 6 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 6
New Breakroom is the best morning show in town 10 hr WCMF ALL HUMAN 10
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 13 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 13 hr sdd 755
•••
•••
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••