RPD Release 2012 Crime Stats

The Rochester Police Department released their 2012 crime statistics Tuesday morning. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 22, 2013
That is one big jump in just shootings for sure.The mayor and the police chief said a few months ago that crime was down in the city,what happen? They didn't lie to the people did they? They wouldn't do something like that,would they?--LOL!! Here is a idea Mr.Mayor,Mr.Sheppard,get tough on the felons that are running wild in the streets instead of worrying about who you might offend and stop play politics.While you two are at it tell your buddies in the court system to hand out hard time without parole to these animals that are making the city a war zone. Just an idea,good luck.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
If crime is down they take credit for it,
But when crime is up they blame inner city blacks and the inner city black culture.
Geeee....I wonder why, Crotchety. Could it be because it's true. Hey. Why aren't you using your other names, like your "RacistBarnFart" name or your "Morality" name, huh? Sucks to get booted off because of your constant racism and name-calling, huh, Crotchety? LOL!
Sucks to be you

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
If crime is down they take credit for it,
But when crime is up they blame inner city blacks and the inner city black culture.
Your hero Cuomo passed a law because 20 white children from another state were killed, and it will do nothing to stop the same kind of trajedy. It will also do nothing to prevent the steady death toll of black children in this state that has been happening for years. Cuomo is racist and hates the Constitution. Cuomo loves that gay marriage too. Why do folks keep voting for guys like this?
Grady Stiles

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
None of my names have been booted. Which of my names would you like me to use to prove it to you?
Use your Peter name. LMFAO
hint

Geneseo, NY

#8 Jan 22, 2013
So what is it that you want to change exactly? Why can't you just take care of yourself? You whine and bitch constantly, but never have anything positive to say. What is it that you want to see happen to help you?
Grady Stiles

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Looks like Operation Cool Down could be renamed Operation Cold As FuckOut, but that doesn't mean anything in the Asphalt Jungle. Blam blam blam gimme dis and gimme dat. The killings continue.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 22, 2013
When you crunch the numbers the only conclusions you can come to.

Eye test and shooting lessons are desperately needed in the city.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#13 Jan 26, 2013
Have you ever called 911 to report a crime, and they don't seem interested in helping?

It's because they are manipulating these crime stats so they can ask for more taxpayer's dollars!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal Statistics of black on white violence, ... 3 hr FUBO 31
Online fundraiser set up for area homeless 4 hr Rhonda 1
Police search for Newark shooting suspect 6 hr Hmmm 6
Two Cops Dead in NYC 7 hr Rhonda 32
NYPD on Wartime Status - No Arrests Unless Necc... 10 hr Joker 9
City Bulldozes Homeless Camp 10 hr Joker 3
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 10 hr Joker 34
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web