First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Crunch Funky

Rochester, NY

#50 May 6, 2013
FTW wrote:
Keep you r movie stars,restaurants,theaters,sho pping, and whatever trivial crap you mentioned. I rather have down to Earth people,wild game,great outdoors, and room to live of the land.
yeah stay with the conservative stuff shirts with their noses in the air.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#51 May 6, 2013
The Crunch Funky wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah stay with the conservative stuff shirts with their noses in the air.
What the hell are you talking about?Politics has nothing to do with it.Your just babbling words now.You still have not answered the question.What good does N.Y.C. do for the actual state of N.Y.?
The Crunch Funky

Rochester, NY

#52 May 7, 2013
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>I have two family members that moved there. Tell me what is so great about it? What good has it done for the rest of New York?
If it were not for the 'scum" that gets sentenced to upstate, many of those in your hick towns would have NO employment.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#53 May 7, 2013
The Crunch Funky wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were not for the 'scum" that gets sentenced to upstate, many of those in your hick towns would have NO employment.
Pure non-sense.You keep dodging the question. I see Rhonda has taught you well in the ignorant arts.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#55 May 7, 2013
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>Pure non-sense.You keep dodging the question. I see Rhonda has taught you well in the ignorant arts.
Now you judge my comment instead of answering the question. Cowardly tactics right out of the RhondaOps. play book.
Honky the Cracker

Rochester, NY

#56 May 7, 2013
Bangbangall sumer wrote:
From reading this forum I think we can all agree what downtown needs a lot less of.
And from reading your first 2 replies on here, I think I can agree that you a racist caucasian who's been here all along. Rochester needs less white crackers like you.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#58 May 7, 2013
Bangbangall sumer wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you call me a racist with a name like "Honky the Cracker"?
You are a racist, race baiting, bottom feeding slug.
I have noticed you have alot of race baiting peers here on topix though.
A lot of the the minorities on topix are under the delusion that it is not racism if directed at whites.
u ppl r crzy

Rochester, NY

#60 May 8, 2013
a cage.
u ppl r crzy

Rochester, NY

#61 May 8, 2013
The Crunch Funky wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah stay with the conservative stuff shirts with their noses in the air.
It's ''stuffed shirts''.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#62 May 8, 2013
u ppl r crzy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ''stuffed shirts''.
Don't even bother correcting Crunch Flunky. He can't even answer a question when asked. Just another spinster.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#64 May 13, 2013
Alf wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Downtown Rochester needs something to define Rochester's history. How about a big time Wegman's Museum or a huge Museum like Kodak or Xerox that would draw people in the region?
A Wegmans museum?A Xerox museum? Who would come to see that?If you call that thinking big, you need to stop thinking.
Bang Bang Bang

Rochester, NY

#65 May 13, 2013
Alf wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Downtown Rochester needs something to define Rochester's history. How about a big time Wegman's Museum or a huge Museum like Kodak or Xerox that would draw people in the region?
I say cover it up with a WhiTE sheet.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#67 May 13, 2013
Alf wrote:
<quoted text>You will be surprised. I was just saying Rochester needs something different to set themselves apart from other cities in the state.
Yeah it does. These museums you mention would do nothing but set Rochester as a two-bit hack town.We have more than enough museums as it is and they are actually pretty good ones that deal in things people are interested in. Museums do not do much i regards of drawing out of town people into an area to spend money.Total money pits they would be.Maybe your right though, LeRoy has a Jell-o museum and they can't keep tourist from the world over from the over away.HA!
u ppl r crzy

Rochester, NY

#71 May 13, 2013
Alf wrote:
<quoted text>You will be surprised. I was just saying Rochester needs something different to set themselves apart from other cities in the state.
How about a lower crime rate!
Hoe about streets that are safe day & night?!
How about a police force that isn't afraid to take control of the city for once!!!!!!!!!
FTW

Rochester, NY

#72 May 13, 2013
u ppl r crzy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a lower crime rate!
Hoe about streets that are safe day & night?!
How about a police force that isn't afraid to take control of the city for once!!!!!!!!!
The police have no desire to stop random crime.The senseless gang violence is what keeps their violent gang in business.
Adam 12

Rochester, NY

#73 May 13, 2013
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>The police have no desire to stop random crime.The senseless gang violence is what keeps their violent gang in business.
"The police have no desire"?

Good lord we can't keep up. Have you ever listened to the Rochester police scanner.. It's constant 24/7/365

Check it out City east side West side and try and keep up with it all.

Or if you can't sleep check out the suburban towns and you'll be sleeping from boredom in five minutes.
Bang Bang Bang

Rochester, NY

#74 May 13, 2013
HonestObserver wrote:
They could open National Museum of Black Crime
Or Museum of White Hate & Racism.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#75 May 13, 2013
Adam 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The police have no desire"?
Good lord we can't keep up. Have you ever listened to the Rochester police scanner.. It's constant 24/7/365
Check it out City east side West side and try and keep up with it all.
Or if you can't sleep check out the suburban towns and you'll be sleeping from boredom in five minutes.
Thank you for proving my point.The police do nothing to prevent crime. They are merely a reactionary force.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Korea Calls Obama A 'Monkey' 1 min Ha Ha 41
Garner's Daughter Tweeted Officer's Address 8 min Ha Ha 83
10WHEC Leaves out Mugshot of White Drunk Driver... 23 min RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Kwanzaa Off To A Shooting, Stabbing Good Start! 31 min loose change 2
Dr. William Lewek facing DWAI charges 37 min Marianne 2
who your daddy 41 min loose change 14
Ujamaa 2 hr F U FUBO 2
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:26 am PST