Shawntavia Williams, 12, dies after Cutler Street accident

Aug 21, 2010 Full story: Democrat & Chronicle 37

Shawntavia Williams was playing in front of her grandmother's home yesterday when a family member who didn't see her backed a vehicle out of the driveway, her cousin Eddie Powell said today.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Former Trucker - Disabled SSD ”

Since: Jan 09

Greece, NY

#26 Aug 28, 2010
This accident is ashame, however, responsible adults would take every precaution to safeguard their children! The parent new the children was out and about, and yet their focus was on their priority!
Quinita White

Niceville, FL

#28 Aug 28, 2010
Your mommy.. May she rest in S&&&.. Ya'll crakers just dont know when ya'll die ya'll turn balck too. Now you rest in s&&&.. At least black folks ain't sleepin with there own kids.

“Former Trucker - Disabled SSD ”

Since: Jan 09

Greece, NY

#30 Aug 28, 2010
Quinita White wrote:
Your mommy.. May she rest in S&&&.. Ya'll crakers just dont know when ya'll die ya'll turn balck too. Now you rest in s&&&.. At least black folks ain't sleepin with there own kids.
Ms White, all of your comments are legitimate responses, except this which supports ignorance and anti-racist. Now, I am as you indicate a "Cracker" indicating my opinion. It is ashame - what happened, however, most of the blame rests with the parent. This includes the fact when any child (black, foreign, white) falls victim to an incident like this is un-called for and the fault of the parent!

Since: Jun 10

Rochester, NY

#31 Aug 28, 2010
lol wrote:
sounds to me he just blacked top his driveway
We bleed red just as you do.

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#32 Aug 28, 2010
Quinita White wrote:
Hell yeah I'm black. Google my address and come see me you dump A&& cracker. And yes those are my relatives. So what I spelled a word wrong. You didn't post your real name B&&&&...
A WORD WRONG??? You spelled a bunch of them wrong you uneducated kneegrow basTURD!! "Dump A&&" spells what?(Usually same people use the dollar sign '$$'when they wanna swear and not make it look like they swear a lot) and I did post my real name, you just can't fucking read, you Lyell Ave slut!!

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#33 Aug 28, 2010
OMG I think I made a boo boo hahahahahaha

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#34 Aug 28, 2010
Hey Slice, some of us higher ups/supreme beings actually bleed blue blood too!! I'll bet you will someday also.. congrats on your new job, I just know you'll excell real quick..
shonetavia williams

Houston, TX

#35 Oct 19, 2010
hope you have your blessings mauh.....
Shawntavia Holmes

Millersville, MD

#36 Nov 25, 2010
* Scorpio 3 ; You are a IGNORANT Somebody ! Her Name is the Same as Mine & " OUR " Name has nothing todo with Welfare SStupid !
Tim g

Huntington, WV

#37 Nov 25, 2010
i feel bad for her family especially for her father i hate to hear somethin like this

“"SUPERIOR WHITE POWER"”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38 Nov 25, 2010
Tim g wrote:
i feel bad for her family especially for her father i hate to hear somethin like this
Her daddy is the one that killed her and the reports are two different ones like scorp3 said! ONE said he backed over her on his way to work and the next one said he ran over her as she was coming out to greet him when he came home.. SO! Which is it or will we ever know??

That is also a stupid name for anyone! Anyone with a name like "Shawntavia" should be a hooker at age 13... hahahaha

“"SUPERIOR WHITE POWER"”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#39 Nov 25, 2010
Shawntavia Holmes wrote:
* Her Name is the Same as Mine & " OUR " Name has nothing todo with Welfare SStupid !
Who is stupid here, if YOUR name is Holmes and her name is Williams? Same name huh.. hehehehehe Dumbass biotch u r..
shawnkayzia

Rochester, NY

#40 Nov 16, 2012
fohhhhhhh my dad didnt do this on purpose he love my sister so who ever saying other stuff cant deff get with me an i hope ya mom die ghshit dnt eve try an play my family is you stupid d
shawnkayzia

Rochester, NY

#41 Nov 16, 2012
bitch that my sister so watch wat you say fohhh an shawntgayvia is a cuta name fck you mean i hope ya mom an dad die bitch an were you at cause yu can deff get it dum bitch

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#42 Nov 16, 2012
shawnkayzia wrote:
bitch that my sister so watch wat you say fohhh an shawntgayvia is a cuta name fck you mean i hope ya mom an dad die bitch an were you at cause yu can deff get it dum bitch
Wow. Learn english, dear. Just sayin.
non racist individual

Meriden, CT

#45 Mar 17, 2013
I am a 22 year old african american and i dnt understand y their are racist comments being displayed over this grieving family's page. It was nothing more then an accident people and for all of the hateful comments get a life obviously you are very bored ignorant amatuer useless and devilish. For any bad comment just kno its the devil taking control so go to church and save your soul and worry about you own family assuming that your families are not as disfunctional as your minds.
titus3verse 2

Bath, NY

#48 Mar 18, 2013
non racist individual wrote:
I am a 22 year old african american and i dnt understand y their are racist comments being displayed over this grieving family's page. It was nothing more then an accident people and for all of the hateful comments get a life obviously you are very bored ignorant amatuer useless and devilish. For any bad comment just kno its the devil taking control so go to church and save your soul and worry about you own family assuming that your families are not as disfunctional as your minds.
AMEN!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake Pastors Walk with RPD to Meet Community 8 min Peter 2
misdemeanor reckless driving = Wanted Poster 18 min Enter Username 6
White Thugs Riot in Brockport 18 min RacistFireCrotchB... 16
Rochester Polce NOT Doing Thier Job 21 min Pwnd 22
Second Arrest in Assault on Rochester Police Of... 26 min Pwnd 5
Rochester Man Facing Arson Charges 35 min SMDH 1
White Lady In Burbs Guilty of Sex with a CHILD 1 hr dew4794 2
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••