12-year-old victim of last night's sh...

12-year-old victim of last night's shooting on Hudson Avenue ha...

There are 354 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Sep 12, 2009, titled 12-year-old victim of last night's shooting on Hudson Avenue ha.... In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Rochester Police has told News 10NBC that Camry McNight, the 12-year-old victim of last night's shooting on Hudson Avenue has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

#369 Oct 8, 2009
ITS THE PARENT FAULT THERE KID IS DEAD THEY SHOULD OF KEPT THERE KIDS HOME INSTEAD OF WANDERING THE STREETS AT NIGHT.ITS THERE JOB NOT THE POLICE JOB TO BABY SIT SOMEONE ELSES KIDS.......
Jay

Covina, CA

#370 Oct 9, 2009
the real wease cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh...You did not answer my question. Let's review...
You said....
<quoted text>
And I asked, "So as long as you are racist in the proper context, it is OK? "
To which you replied...
<quoted text>
I do believe that the statement above should be characterized as a question which did not answer my question. Now on the other hand, I did explain why I believe the statement was racist and here is that response...
<quoted text>
Now you seem to disagree with my assessment so let's put a different way. What was basically said is "I dare you to bring your white **** down into our hood and talk crap about the black man because we will kick your ****." That is basically what was said and it is just as racist in it's intent as the "KKK" poster was.
So I ask you again...is it OK to be racist as long as it is in the proper context?
From what I can read, I think you do....which is sad.
No, actually sometimes the answer to a question is a question, like in this instance where I need you to clarify exactly what was racist in the persons statement you replied. And "because I think it is" is not answer or a question that makes you probe deeper.
Jay

Covina, CA

#371 Oct 9, 2009
If you can explain why the persons statement was racist (which you can't because quite simply, it wasn't racist), then I will answer your question.
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

#372 Oct 9, 2009
Jay wrote:
<quoted text> No, actually sometimes the answer to a question is a question, like in this instance where I need you to clarify exactly what was racist in the persons statement you replied. And "because I think it is" is not answer or a question that makes you probe deeper.
JAY YES IT WAS RACIST THOSE KIND OF COMMENTS WERE UNACCEPTABLE OK THE REAL WEASE YOUR A HIPOCRIT OK WERE GONNA GET YOU FIRED FROM 95 THE FOX
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

#373 Oct 9, 2009
THE KKK ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF PAPER PUSHING PANZYS WITH WOMENS UNDERWEAR ON THERE HEADS.....
wease cares

Monee, IL

#374 Oct 9, 2009
Jay wrote:
If you can explain why the persons statement was racist (which you can't because quite simply, it wasn't racist), then I will answer your question.
I did. You refuse to see it. The dead horse continues to be kicked.
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

#375 Oct 9, 2009
ouch wease cares that hurt me just hearing it coming from you
Jay

Covina, CA

#376 Oct 10, 2009
wease cares wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. You refuse to see it. The dead horse continues to be kicked.
Your explanation, from what I remember was "because I think it is". I guess I'll just have to be a dead horse then.
Jay

Covina, CA

#377 Oct 10, 2009
Oh, wait, now I get it. You're stuck in backwards land again.
NO WAIT

Shelby, NC

#378 Oct 14, 2010
I knew her personaly so stop saying it was her parent fault first of all kids gonna be kids..rather u tell them something in they go behind ur back..or what ever the case may of been..rip to my bby..and my family hurting like no other..so stop all the funny syt talking bout something that u or i was not to see..this if how kids get hurt cause they C their parents buten in other ppl bizz so they think its okay to do so on the streets..matter of fact while the ppl up here talking side ways wheres ur kids at?
camrys sister shalisa

Fairburn, GA

#379 Oct 28, 2013
thanks everyone for the support but as far as the negitivty ... stfu she was at a church going to a store across from where she was... it wad 7:00pm on a fridaynight street lights werent on.. fyi for those it may concern ... # but we are blessed and highly favored .. and strobg as every # be safe and blessed. S.mcknight
camrys sister shalisa

Fairburn, GA

#380 Oct 28, 2013
btw to the roach .. my mother was working .. a hole ... stfu n worry bout those bastard kids of your own before you judge my mother .. thanks
Mepeach

Newburgh, NY

#382 Nov 28, 2015
Kenedie wrote:
My 12 yr old is in the house at 8:30. Not hanging around a crowd of 40 kids at a parking lot in a rotten area.
Whites and Blacks just do not think the same.
I'm black and my children don't hang out. Period. So don't try to use race to make it seem like there's a big difference between us. I know plenty of white people who let their kids run wild. Take a look at the recent shootings around America...
Ghetto Gardens

Fairport, NY

#383 Nov 28, 2015
Mepeach wrote:
<quoted text> I'm black and my children don't hang out. Period. So don't try to use race to make it seem like there's a big difference between us. I know plenty of white people who let their kids run wild. Take a look at the recent shootings around America...
You sound like a good parent. Good luck it's not easy raising kids.

As for "Take a look at the recent shootings around America..." Yes take a look, 90 plus percent are black on black. Who make up 14 percent of the U.S. population. Just check any stats in any U.S. city.
Rochester is a small city and has 207 people shot so fare this year, all black. Rochester has had 35 homicides this year all black. Also every one arrested for shootings or murders this year is black. Last but not least of the three or four hundred shootings that missed their targets are all most guaranteed to be all black on black due to zip codes / location.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Open house shows off MCC's new $78 million down... 4 min IescapedNY 7
Iescapedny 44 min IescapedNY 5
RPD Officers Show Of Force To Intimidate Judge ... 1 hr IescapedNY 12
Trump Makes Up Fake Country - Has Dementia 2 hr IescapedNY 10
Trump making great speech to the United Nations 2 hr IescapedNY 43
News U of Rochester student on day 6 of hunger strik... 4 hr Jeffrey Bordeaux 16
News Next-Gen Talent? Look No Further 5 hr Bovenzi13 4

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages