12-year-old victim of last night's shooting on Hudson Avenue ha...

Rochester Police has told News 10NBC that Camry McNight, the 12-year-old victim of last night's shooting on Hudson Avenue has died. Read more
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
A friend

Rochester, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2009
I know the family and my heart gose out to them in this time. I am deeply sadden by this news.
cjk

Le Roy, NY

#3 Sep 12, 2009
When is it going to stop? 12 year olds are not supposed to die from gun shot wounds. Are you city people still going to say that it is safe to live there.
jojo

Grasonville, MD

#4 Sep 12, 2009
tyquan was 14 when he shot a city officer just a few blocks away. this suspect was on a bicycle, which leads me to believe he is about the same age, if not younger. whered he get a shotgun? was it gang-related? he will be caught and another tragedy will be played out over the airwaves. very sad.
batman

Lima, NY

#5 Sep 12, 2009
sad, but the new way of life in the city , life has no value to some and when a child 12 years old gets shot we all hurt. why why why a kid or anyone for that matter? makes me sick to here here this , but the beat goes on and we wait for the next senseless shooting.
jeff

Nunda, NY

#6 Sep 12, 2009
ok, ive had enough. when is it going to stop? regardless of where you live, 12 year olds are not supposed to be shot in the face. i dont know all the details, whether the kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time or whatever, but the violence has got to stop. some people apperently dont get it at all. How are the parents going to live knowing that thier child was victim of a careless act of violence that should have never happened? my heart goes out to the families of this child.
keshia

Rochester, NY

#7 Sep 12, 2009
i hope the person who did this riot in hell and burn slow
Aaron

Rochester, NY

#8 Sep 12, 2009
Sad.
SnakeBite

Rochester, NY

#9 Sep 12, 2009
It will happen again !! It's their way of life !! They all know it, their gang members or close to it !!
12, 13 , 14, 8 , 9 10 it doesn't matter they all, got guns, ask the cops, their afraid to go there !! Ask Tie-quan Reveria ? He likes to shoot cops as they walk away !! In the head too. think they care ? they will get the person who did this cause they already know him.
Father Coughlin

Rochester, NY

#11 Sep 12, 2009
Where is Jesse Jackson???
sandy

Batavia, NY

#12 Sep 12, 2009
Iam deeply saden and my heart goes out to the family of the victom and i pray to god that who ever did that to her gets caught and i hope he suffers for the rest of his life he cant run forever cause only one real man will make him pay for what he did and that man is GOD.God bless her family and i hope that the police catch him soon cause he is still out there and he can hurt more of our children,where is jesse jackson when we need him?
city is hell

Durham, NC

#13 Sep 12, 2009
SAVAGE'S,just plain SAVAGE'S Makes me sick
Curious in Dansville

Fairport, NY

#16 Sep 13, 2009
what was a 12 year old doing on the streets at night? some places it is dangerous enough during the day. as a sometimes overly protective parent of 4 kids, my 16 year old is lucky to be able go to the store alone 3 blocks away. it isn't my kids I don't trust, it is the other people out there that cause the ciolent acts that I don't trust
LDR

Webster, NY

#17 Sep 13, 2009
Q: "When is it going to stop?"
A: It's not.

No role models, maybe one parent, who is never around. Pressure from "friends" and gangs to prove how tough they are. Maybe this will all stop when the community gathers together and holds a prayer vigil.
Patch

Ontario, NY

#18 Sep 13, 2009
What a shame....

Since: Sep 09

Rochester, NY

#19 Sep 13, 2009
NUTS PLAIN NUTS
KatyMay

Rochester, NY

#20 Sep 13, 2009
Wow, so glad that lady in Fairport and the ACLU managed to force the court to declare the curfew law unconstitutional! Wow, imagine not allowing kids to hang out on the street all night, mixing it up and shooting each other. Thanx ACLU! You make our world a better place. Not.
tom

Rochester, NY

#21 Sep 13, 2009
Patterson needs to change the laws. You shoot any person with a gun it is life in prison. No parole. Final. This will solve the problem. The shootings will stop quick. The little Tyquans will get the message very fast. If nothing is done we will have many shootings a night very soon.
no one cares

Webster, NY

#22 Sep 13, 2009
thats dsad but probaly beter off than a life she was facing. by the way 12 year old is not a teen it's a child. hope the parents feel great about lack of parenting now,you will see them on tv wailing in public.
no one cares

Webster, NY

#23 Sep 13, 2009
keshia the word is R O T not R I O T. dayum! signed Shaniquia.

Since: Sep 09

Rochester, NY

#25 Sep 13, 2009
very sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tidal "music" streaming? 11 min lost in da hood p... 2
White vs Black Mugshots 1 hr nickbo13 2
McDonalds Employee arrested 6 hr Ali Baba 1
thinking about moving to Rochester... (Feb '07) 8 hr shamed 423
haha topix Commits Suicide For All To See! (Dec '13) 8 hr shamed 2
Break room ratings 9 hr Semper Fi Forever 163
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 11 hr Silent no longer 50
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]